Caliendo: "The next Juventus striker will Damiao"

3 posters

Go down

Caliendo: "The next Juventus striker will Damiao"  Empty Caliendo: "The next Juventus striker will Damiao"

Post by DeviAngel Fri May 11, 2012 3:16 pm

Antonio Caliendo, the dean of the prosecutors, speaking on RadioCalciomercato.it spoke about the future of Ederson, next to Lazio: "I think that within 10 days you should decide everything. The player wants to leave for vacation with a clear situation. Now we need to consider other options. Currently we have no appointment with Lazio, but this does not mean that we meet soon. Biancocelesti I have a good chance because they're courting for some time. Other teams on him there are . Portuguese and English? I can not deny. "Then he continued talking to his client to another, Breno, defender of Bayern Monaco:

" Within 30 days you should solve the problems arising from that accident occurred last September. The important thing is that the boy is free to choose where he wants to go. Lazio also gave a thought on this player, I hope you come back in vogue, maybe even to go to the 2014 World Cup. "He concluded by speaking of Juve: "Who's next Juventus striker? I think a Brazilian who had already tried in January, that Leandro Damiao. then of course also depend on what they do with Borriello, if you redeem or not."
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Caliendo: "The next Juventus striker will Damiao"  Empty Re: Caliendo: "The next Juventus striker will Damiao"

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri May 11, 2012 4:32 pm

I fail to see why Borriello, who could be coming on the cheap, would affect if we sign a big CF or not.

ADP looks to be leaving (sad I know) which means Borriello would take his place as a sub and Damaio could come.

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Caliendo: "The next Juventus striker will Damiao"  Empty Re: Caliendo: "The next Juventus striker will Damiao"

Post by Cotes Sat May 12, 2012 3:32 am

F**k no!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down