eelir
The Franchise
free_cat
59 posters

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

the Evil choking badly - Page 3 Empty Re: the Evil choking badly

Post by Hamdyman Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:43 pm

a wise (and dirty) man once said.. "Life is like a Cucumber, one day its in your hand, the other its in your @r$e"

Hamdyman
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by ToEy Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:45 pm

danyjr wrote:Mourinho has created a bubble. A world where Madrid get robbed all the time, decisions always go against them and there is a conspiracy to lift Barcelona to titles. What Mourinho has done is simply magnificent in terms of psychology. I'm not sure if he is aware of what he has done or whether he truly believes in his words but the fact that he has convinced club's directors, his players and the fans is incredible. And very scary.

I think above all, he wants to influence the referees. Happened with Rijkaard when he was with chelsea, managed to get the referee retire for good. Happened many times in England and Italy, happening now with Real Madrid. Fans love it because they have an excuse for losing, and feels that they have ran the gauntlet if they win.

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:04 pm

It affects everything, the referees, the media, the fans, the players, oppositions. They way he sets his teams to fight, the confidence he gives them and the anger he injects in them to go out and out is absolutely incredible. It is almost as if they go to the war to defeat an enemy. That is one of the reasons he has won so much. He is a magnificent psychologist and does literally anything and everything to win.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Madvillain Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:08 pm

BaraaTKHF992 wrote:
kiranr wrote:To laugh, i watch the Madrid vs Barcelona match to enjoy the comedy show put on by the Madrid players who can't keep with Barcelona.

Kicking, stomping, grabbing, elbowing, you name it. Every dirty play in the book used by Madrid and still coming second best in the league and nowhere in Europe. I am laughing really hard. Laughing

yea i kinda figured out now what we need to keep up with you guys, PAYING THE REFEREES MORE THAN YOU DO.

Oh, come the *bleep* on! Laughing

the Evil choking badly - Page 3 Tumblr_lzgpbf3EaN1rpp260o1_250
Madvillain
Madvillain
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

http://thvnderbvrst.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:26 pm

I agree with Danyjr, this is merely Mourinho's "me against the world" tactic expanding through his fanbase. The youngest users are the most susceptible to it and the blindest.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:33 pm

On topic: Madrid will lose points, but so will we. I don't think it's rational to expect us to win every game (even if we should be able to do it).
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Madvillain Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:39 pm

Yeah, although this should give our team a mental bugde to keep winning. The only thing unfortunate about these red cards is the timing. They are facing Sociedad at home next weekend. It would have been great if they would have to play against Bilbao or Valencia.
Madvillain
Madvillain
Starlet
Starlet

http://thvnderbvrst.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:44 pm

Or Atletico at the Calderon. (not sure if it's been played there yet). Simeone's style would not make it an easy game for them, and Falcao is on fire.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:13 pm

"No puedo parar de reír al mirar hacia abajo y verlos a 6 puntos"
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:29 pm

Just some good videos to share with my fellow cules Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Villareal goal with catalan commentary

Mourinho getting trolled by the two freekick goals Smile

shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:31 pm

@Baraatkhf992: I'm going to warn you, if you come into this section again and incite useless hostile debate you will get a warning and possibly a ban from this section. I'll leave your posts here for all to laugh at though... I don't think I've seen such horrid posting on 4 years of this forum. Pitiful, childish and just plain dumb.

Last edited by BarcaKizz on Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:50 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:On topic: Madrid will lose points, but so will we. I don't think it's rational to expect us to win every game (even if we should be able to do it).

I agree with Barcelona losing points, but I can't imagine Madrid losing 6+ points in 10 games. I hope I'm wrong though.

All in all I think all this new hope can have adverse effects on Barcelona's chances of winning anything significant this year. Particularly due to the small squad they have as well as the difficult opponents they'll have to come up against in Champions League. Not to mention that without Abidal now Barcelona are more vulnerable in air than ever. No point in playing pretty football if all your efforts are going to be nullified by lame set-pieces.

I mean in terms of aerial threat you got Puyol and Keita who are solid, then you got Piqué, Busquets, Dani, and Thiago (no seriously, the kid ain't bad from what I've seen) who are okay in the air. Compared to Milan, Chelsea, Madrid and maybe Athletic I think that's an area where it could cost Barcelona big time.

Which brings me to next season's signings. Someone who can defend on air. Also, while Pep prefers a small squad in the long run I believe a bigger squad helps keeping consistent. I remember in Pep's first year he used to field a very different squad in Copa matches. Not to mention Barcelona used to kill games off quickly back in the day and could relax a bit. This season has been anything but that.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:09 am

I agree that it will be extremely difficult to overtake Madrid, even though they have a mini "crisis" at the moment. The reason i am saying this is because it will be difficult to win all the remaining games. We are bound to draw one or lose one. So it is better not to keep our hopes up unless Madrid really feel like handing it to us on a platter.

On the set-piece defending woes, i dont mind that we dont have many tall defenders. With those players you mentioned, we should be able to clear the ball away more often than not. Even if we do concede, we have always been about score more than your opponent. I dont mind conceding goals through set-pieces as long as we keep scoring goals.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:15 am

What small squad?

Other than centerback...we have 2 players for every position.

And how is hope going to effect us at all? If anything, the closer we get, the better we are going to play because the hunger to catch them increases.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:25 am

It's so funny!

Real Madrid have become like a spoiled kid that every year, for christmas, receives a new console, 10 videogames, new posh clothes and a lot of money for his caprices; when there is crisis and the next christmass he only gets a few videogames, a new school uniform and 10 bucks to go to the cinema, he gets mad, insults his parents and starts kicking at the furniture, to then spend all the christmas lunch sulking.

They are complaining of a referee that only avoided to whistle two penalties against them. Very Happy Very Happy
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:34 am

There are a few good RM fans on here (though a lot left because they hated their brethren), but I've got to say, in the years I've been on here they're easily the worst rabble of posters. I doubt most of their supporters are this bad, but on this forum they aren't the best lol.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:50 am

BarcaKizz wrote: I doubt most of their supporters are this bad, but on this forum they aren't the best lol.

Don't doubt it, spanish madrid supporters are worse than that.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:07 am

I think Spanish Madrid support would be more biased, which is understandable, but not as stupid. Though I could be wrong... haha
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:53 am

free_cat wrote:
BarcaKizz wrote: I doubt most of their supporters are this bad, but on this forum they aren't the best lol.

Don't doubt it, spanish madrid supporters are worse than that.

Actually i met a few of real Spanish hard core supporters, and they seamed more reasonable about this kind of crap, but they were my age and not 19yo like most of the kids here.

Anyway, i probably said this many times, but these crybaby hienas are the reason i never post on GS. The funny thing is, RM section is more civil than GS. I can post a normal post in their section and get normal reply, because they want to keep it clean there and some of their best posters are active there. As soon as i make a post in GS, hords of crazy RM fans start posting crap like this guy Baraatkhf992. And since they are too many, and have no reasoning skills because of their bias, they turn the conversations into shit.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hamdyman Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:12 am

It kind of odd seeing a reaction from some Madrid fans all over the web that looks similar to the last season Pepe red card UCL Classico (0-2 Messi one )

When we were not even playing AGAINST them.... hmm

Signs of panic all over.

You guys are still leading by 6 points, and even though its debatable whether this ref really caused you an upset, seeing that he really hurt Villa Real's chances in going more goals up. How come many have one eye open and the other closed

Barca has had some points killed by refs this season.. lets just Man up about it.
Hamdyman
Hamdyman
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:44 pm

Im traveling and not get to see the matches of Real last 2 draws! Grrr, maybe I should keep not watching! Loool Very Happy

Its really shocking and no surprise by reading here they are such bad losers with no class. If they self destruct and we end up with the title it will be most amazing title and it will be troll galore for us towards Real fans Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:12 pm

BaraaTKHF992 provided good laughs as usual, and hopefully we will get and luckily we at least have a few good Real fans here Razz

Regarding Real opponents, I hope they do make them drop points, I would be so happy if we win the league, still unlikely but there is a bit of hope now with none b4.

Bilbao have lost a few games now though after beating Man U, strange...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:20 pm

I post on alot of extreme Madrid forums where the majority are Spanish only posters.

And while I can say I am easily the most psychotic of the lot, they are eerily calm about a lot of things, they are for all intents and purposes the most biased fans you will ever see.

Think English media on English players biased. Not only that but they will never ever ever admit or pertain to admitting a Barcelona player is ever any good lmao

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:33 pm

I am alot on spanish forums and read alot of spanish newspaper and I can confirm that the spanish madridista are waaaaaaaaaaaaaay worse than even BaraaTKHF992 are, for ex. there was one that racially insulted abidal for the bad performance by the ref against Villarreal for some reason something that I have not seen been done by any madridista on this forum, so you can imagine how bad they are.....

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:56 pm

I am not enough of an optimist to believe that we can still win the league but what has happened has pleased me a lot and for two reasons. One is that they didn't break our 16 game winning streak in La Liga. Th second is that the threat of having to give them the guard of honor had become very real at one time and has now considerably subsided.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:53 pm

Crimson wrote:I post on alot of extreme Madrid forums where the majority are Spanish only posters.

And while I can say I am easily the most psychotic of the lot, they are eerily calm about a lot of things, they are for all intents and purposes the most biased fans you will ever see.

Think English media on English players biased. Not only that but they will never ever ever admit or pertain to admitting a Barcelona player is ever any good lmao

I have a Catalan roommate and when we watch Barca matches together every shot is the greatest shot in history, every foul on Barca is a red, and every foul Barca make is a dive by the opposition. It is very hard watching games with him sometimes Razz
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next