Bayern Munich red hot form..

+20
VivaStPauli
Rebaño Sagrado
white_star
Dnmac4
BAYERN_MUNICH
Le Samourai
urbaNRoots
phenom
Blue Barrett
The Verminator
Lord Hades
Red Alert
CBarca
Albiceleste
Babun
zarola
BarrileteCosmico
Sushi Master
Swanhends
The Messiah
24 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Bayern Munich red hot form.. Empty Bayern Munich red hot form..

Post by The Messiah Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:28 am

Scored 20goal In 3 matches and conceding just 1.

Bayern 7:1 Hoffenheim
Bayern 7:0 Basel
Bayern 6:0 Hertha Berlin

Ribery 1 goal and 9 assist in 3 matches.
Gomez, 8 Goals in 3 matches
Robben, 7 Goals in last 3 matches.
Kroos, 2 Goals in 3 matches
Muller, 2 Goals in 3 matches.

They even had to start making "Scissors paper stone" to decide who takes the freekick, find it a little bit disrespectful and Ribery should cease with such actions.

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 6153
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Bayern Munich red hot form.. Empty Re: Bayern Munich red hot form..

Post by Swanhends Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:41 am

Would be far more impressive if they werent battering the lower table, relegation fodder, and the swiss league...
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 8451
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Bayern Munich red hot form.. Empty Re: Bayern Munich red hot form..

Post by Sushi Master Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:43 am

Sorry Idro, but Bayern are crap no matter what we do unless we beat Madrid.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 9392
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Bayern Munich red hot form.. Empty Re: Bayern Munich red hot form..

Post by The Messiah Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:48 am

Sushi Master wrote:Sorry Idro, but Bayern are crap no matter what we do unless we beat Madrid.

Yeah I guess I've to agree with that but based on this forum, if Barca or Madrid was doing this you will see how everyone will be like oooh watch a team...

it's about time we play BMG and make an example of them.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 6153
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Bayern Munich red hot form.. Empty Re: Bayern Munich red hot form..

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:28 am

Only 4 games ago they were beaten by Leverkusen 2-0...
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 27937
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Bayern Munich red hot form.. Empty Re: Bayern Munich red hot form..

Post by zarola Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:35 am

for me, bayern scares the shit out of me cuz robben and gomez are absolute beasts that would walk into ANY team, national or club, and to have both, plus good players around them in one side is just crazy. Defensively, Bayern aren't the best, but if it came down to Bayern vs Barca I'd suspect a huge goal fest unless Bayern tried to switch tactics in which case they'd stand no chance.

They're easily a top 4 club. I'd say #2 and potentially #1 after CL is over, but for now I'll stay safe and say top 4
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2364
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Bayern Munich red hot form.. Empty Re: Bayern Munich red hot form..

Post by Babun Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:09 am

Real, Farca and Bayern are the three strongest and most talented teams in the world in all areas ( sorry Milan fans). We'll know which one of them is the best by the end of CL eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7221
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Bayern Munich red hot form.. Empty Re: Bayern Munich red hot form..

Post by The Messiah Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:12 am

it's more like Barca, Bayern Milan and Madrid are currently the best clubs in the world.

Milan are heavily under-rated, they could knock out Barca
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 6153
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Bayern Munich red hot form.. Empty Re: Bayern Munich red hot form..

Post by Albiceleste Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:16 am

Idrisozet wrote:it's more like Barca, Bayern Milan and Madrid are currently the best clubs in the world.

Milan are heavily under-rated, they could knock out Barca
Lol who underrated them? Let alone heavily. Most barca fans wouldve rather faced madrid or bayern than milan in the quarters

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Bayern Munich red hot form.. Empty Re: Bayern Munich red hot form..

Post by CBarca Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:16 am

What makes this even more impressive is the quality of competition.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao
Posts : 20303
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Bayern Munich red hot form.. Empty Re: Bayern Munich red hot form..

Post by Red Alert Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:24 am

This forum would be jizzing if this thread was made for Barcelona or Real Madrid regardless of the 'quality of competition.' Rolling Eyes
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 11625
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Bayern Munich red hot form.. Empty Re: Bayern Munich red hot form..

Post by Lord Hades Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:24 am

what bullshit^^ madrid have been scoring 3 or 4 goals on average every game in all competitions bar a couple of clasicos ,, barca have been among the numbers too.. how many madrid red hot form, barca red form threads will you see lol
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 3870
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Bayern Munich red hot form.. Empty Re: Bayern Munich red hot form..

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:05 am

Bayern arn't even on top of the Bundesliga yet want to claim themsleves as one of the best teams in the world ffs.

Seriously....

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Bayern Munich red hot form.. Empty Re: Bayern Munich red hot form..

Post by The Verminator Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:19 am

Lord Hades wrote:what bullshit^^ madrid have been scoring 3 or 4 goals on average every game in all competitions bar a couple of clasicos ,, barca have been among the numbers too.. how many madrid red hot form, barca red form threads will you see lol
Did you guys score 20 goals and concede 1 in 3 games? No. This definetely warrants a thread and i'm not a Bayern fan. It's a big achievement, even if they didn't play against the greatest teams. How often does a team manage 6+ goals against relegation sides all season long? And this was 3 games in a row.....

P.s. Averaging 3 goals a game is very impressive and warrants a thread too if you ask me...
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 1928
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Bayern Munich red hot form.. Empty Re: Bayern Munich red hot form..

Post by Blue Barrett Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:25 am

Crimson wrote:Bayern arn't even on top of the Bundesliga yet want to claim themsleves as one of the best teams in the world ffs.

Seriously....
Bayern Munich red hot form.. Funny-date-girl-guy-true-story-meme
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sunderland
Posts : 10348
Join date : 2012-03-03

Back to top Go down

Bayern Munich red hot form.. Empty Re: Bayern Munich red hot form..

Post by phenom Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:27 am

its morethan a month for a POTENTIAL match with madrid,current form may not exist at the time semi's come about eco smile
phenom
phenom
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 124
Join date : 2011-06-14
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Bayern Munich red hot form.. Empty Re: Bayern Munich red hot form..

Post by Lord Hades Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:32 am

The Verminator wrote:
Lord Hades wrote:what bullshit^^ madrid have been scoring 3 or 4 goals on average every game in all competitions bar a couple of clasicos ,, barca have been among the numbers too.. how many madrid red hot form, barca red form threads will you see lol
Did you guys score 20 goals and concede 1 in 3 games? No. This definetely warrants a thread and i'm not a Bayern fan. It's a big achievement, even if they didn't play against the greatest teams. How often does a team manage 6+ goals against relegation sides all season long? And this was 3 games in a row.....

P.s. Averaging 3 goals a game is very impressive and warrants a thread too if you ask me...

maintaining that scoring streak throughout the season >>>>>>>> 20 goals in 3 matches and struggling to score against the likes of bvb , leverkusen , bmg
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 3870
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Bayern Munich red hot form.. Empty Re: Bayern Munich red hot form..

Post by The Verminator Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:40 am

Lord Hades wrote:
The Verminator wrote:
Lord Hades wrote:what bullshit^^ madrid have been scoring 3 or 4 goals on average every game in all competitions bar a couple of clasicos ,, barca have been among the numbers too.. how many madrid red hot form, barca red form threads will you see lol
Did you guys score 20 goals and concede 1 in 3 games? No. This definetely warrants a thread and i'm not a Bayern fan. It's a big achievement, even if they didn't play against the greatest teams. How often does a team manage 6+ goals against relegation sides all season long? And this was 3 games in a row.....

P.s. Averaging 3 goals a game is very impressive and warrants a thread too if you ask me...

maintaining that scoring streak throughout the season >>>>>>>> 20 goals in 3 matches and struggling to score against the likes of bvb , leverkusen , bmg

I don't disagree with you at all. I'm just saying that getting your goal difference up by 19 in only 3 games is a hell of an achievement that is worthy of being mentioned on a football forum Wink
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 1928
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Bayern Munich red hot form.. Empty Re: Bayern Munich red hot form..

Post by Lord Hades Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:56 am

The Verminator wrote:
Lord Hades wrote:
The Verminator wrote:
Lord Hades wrote:what bullshit^^ madrid have been scoring 3 or 4 goals on average every game in all competitions bar a couple of clasicos ,, barca have been among the numbers too.. how many madrid red hot form, barca red form threads will you see lol
Did you guys score 20 goals and concede 1 in 3 games? No. This definetely warrants a thread and i'm not a Bayern fan. It's a big achievement, even if they didn't play against the greatest teams. How often does a team manage 6+ goals against relegation sides all season long? And this was 3 games in a row.....

P.s. Averaging 3 goals a game is very impressive and warrants a thread too if you ask me...

maintaining that scoring streak throughout the season >>>>>>>> 20 goals in 3 matches and struggling to score against the likes of bvb , leverkusen , bmg

I don't disagree with you at all. I'm just saying that getting your goal difference up by 19 in only 3 games is a hell of an achievement that is worthy of being mentioned on a football forum Wink

i completely agree,just felt that there was no need to bring up real / barca.

lets just applaud bayern and thats it
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 3870
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Bayern Munich red hot form.. Empty Re: Bayern Munich red hot form..

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:31 am

Crimson wrote:Bayern arn't even on top of the Bundesliga yet want to claim themsleves as one of the best teams in the world ffs.

Seriously....

And who are the 3rd and 4th best teams atm in your opinion?
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 17195
Join date : 2011-08-11

Back to top Go down

Bayern Munich red hot form.. Empty Re: Bayern Munich red hot form..

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:55 am

urbaNRoots wrote:
Crimson wrote:Bayern arn't even on top of the Bundesliga yet want to claim themsleves as one of the best teams in the world ffs.

Seriously....

And who are the 3rd and 4th best teams atm in your opinion?

As it stands imo in no order

Real Madrid, Barcelona, Juventus, AC Milan

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Bayern Munich red hot form.. Empty Re: Bayern Munich red hot form..

Post by Le Samourai Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:59 am

I attribute it all to Mueller regardless of Ribery's insane stats. :coffee:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 11545
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Bayern Munich red hot form.. Empty Re: Bayern Munich red hot form..

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:26 am

As the coach of OlympiqueMarseille said, there are just 3 teams to fear in the CL:
Barca,Real and Bayern :coffee:
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 1706
Join date : 2011-06-26

Back to top Go down

Bayern Munich red hot form.. Empty Re: Bayern Munich red hot form..

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:03 pm

Crimson wrote:As it stands imo in no order

Real Madrid, Barcelona, Juventus, AC Milan

Juventus? Really? Leave your Italian bias aside, Bayern are clearly a Top4 team atm, if not the third best team.

I like Juventus a lot, my favourite Italian team - but they clearly still aren't a Top4 team.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 17195
Join date : 2011-08-11

Back to top Go down

Bayern Munich red hot form.. Empty Re: Bayern Munich red hot form..

Post by Sushi Master Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:17 pm

Juventus are a great team, but still aren't proven in the big boy league yet. They've been out of Europe for a while now and it will take them time to find their rythym. They haven't been doing all that well in Serie A.

I'd rate Napoli ahead of Juve right now, although of course this might change next season with Juve back in the CL.

Crim just hates Bayern for some reason Sad
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 9392
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Bayern Munich red hot form.. Empty Re: Bayern Munich red hot form..

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum