zarola
BarrileteCosmico
Sushi Master
Swanhends
The Messiah
24 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Bayern Munich red hot form.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bayern Munich red hot form..

Post by Sushi Master Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:17 pm

Juventus are a great team, but still aren't proven in the big boy league yet. They've been out of Europe for a while now and it will take them time to find their rythym. They haven't been doing all that well in Serie A.

I'd rate Napoli ahead of Juve right now, although of course this might change next season with Juve back in the CL.

Crim just hates Bayern for some reason Sad

Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:40 pm

Sushi Master wrote:Sorry Idro, but Bayern are crap no matter what we do unless we beat Madrid.

lol....Excuse us for not giving your 3 game win streak against crap opponents a standing ovation

Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:46 pm

BhritanniaBhlue wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:Sorry Idro, but Bayern are crap no matter what we do unless we beat Madrid.

lol....Excuse us for not giving your 3 game win streak against crap opponents a standing ovation

I don't mean just that, but overall Bayern is underrated in this forum. I don't really care about blowing lesser sides away and am more impressed by our defensive solidity, for example, or that we're doing so good without Schweini. But it grates my nerves when Barca/Madrid fans wank over a Barca-Madrid final as if Bayern and Milan were lesser sides. Or that somehow Juventus are a better team while not having seen CL football for nearly half a decade.

The guy who said that if it were Barca or Madrid instead of Bayern blowing teams away there'd be a wankfest is spot on.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:00 pm

ok I agree Dortmund won the league last season and they are ontop again, but this was due to crisis in Bayern not lack of quality or good players. As we can see the season is not yet over, Dortmund just have to draw a game and lose to us and that's all it takes, for us to win bundesliga and if you think the race is over, then think again maybe you are making a mistake.

Point being you can't keep using Bayern not being top of the table to justify your argument that they are not one of best, otherwise Barca wouldn't be the best and Juventus wouldn't be worth calling.

Also before now we've beaten teams, 7:0 5:0 and so, but the reason why this one is special it's because we've consistently done it in 3 games and scored 20goals conceding just 1, well if people don't want to appreciate that then I dont know what else they will. We can even make it 25goals or so in last 4 matches, it's still ongoing and I am proud of that as A die-hard Bayern fan.

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:02 pm

The thing is.....Where does everyone rate Dortmund?

It seems to me you have to rate Dortmund and Bayern at around the same level.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:04 pm

Le Samourai wrote:The thing is.....Where does everyone rate Dortmund?

Dortmund are a very good team, but flopped in the CL. It's just inexperience and it was a tough group. Dortmund with Reus and maybe a few other signings would be near Bayern level, IMO. On paper of course, because there are other factors which would still make Bayern a better team.

I can see Juve going through the same thing. Napoli on the other hand did very well, so who knows? Depends on how well the squads gel together.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:06 pm

it also depends on how important you perceive success in europe to be to decide your 'best' team.
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:13 pm

Le Samourai wrote:The thing is.....Where does everyone rate Dortmund?

No one rates Dortmund but then they are a good team, you see it doesn't make any difference if no one rates them, in reality they are still a quality side, probably better than juventus.

Also when it comes to winning leagues and trophies, Madrid hasn't won anything apart from the cup for the last 4 years or so, and then they have been terrible in champions league until last season that they managed to get past round of 16 of which Bayern kicked them out the last time they met in round of 16, meanwhile Bayern has also played final in Madrid's own stadium.

Point being, Madrid has spent so much money trying be a good team yet record doesn't show that except a 1 cup in 4years, deluded Madrid fans and the Mourinho factor.

But then Bayern has spent nothing compare to Madrid and we've won the Bundesliga 2 times 4 years plus 2 German Cup, CPL Quarter final, Final, round of 16 and now Maybe we can possibly win it.

Also I've already explained this, Dortmund won it last season because we were in crisis, the coach got sack and players lost motivation, a similar thing happened early this year but the coach and the board has been able to handle the situation.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:24 pm

How is that the point?...you want to make excuses about crises and coaches and so on.I could care less.How about you go ask Fiorentina what they think about that final...

Won Bundesliga 2 times in 4 years. WOW. Because you perenially had to compete with Barca and Not Dortmund and Werder Bremen.

I have no interest in this.

Good Luck with your future endeavors.

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:27 pm

Well, it's not like they were performing any better in cpl.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:28 pm

Juventus are unbeaten........

That is amazing in any league, let alone one of the best in the world.

AC Milan have been playing amazing football even with depleted ranks, showed they could take the game to the best team in the world Barcelona.

Real Madrid because of how much we have been dominating.

Barcelona because it's Barcelona.

Bayern as it stands are closer to 3rd in the Bundi than they are to 1st.

Bayern have some amazing games but not nearly consistent enough to be one of the top 4 in the world

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:41 pm

Barcelona has proven their dominatiion and their quality!

But why is that Real Madrid fans are the ones doing the shouting?Which teams RM faced? Ajax? Lyon? Vallecano? CSKA? WHICH OF THESE TEAMS Bayern can't destroy? We win easily City,Napoli and we destroy Basel.RM fans don't be too cocky,the only strong team you faced were Barcelona and you lost EASILY.See you at

1 cup in 4 years and 1 semi final appearance in cpl in like how many years beating Tottenham, CSKA Moscow and you are shouting, if anything you dont deserves to be mention as top 4 club, cos whenever you face a quality team, you get beaten
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:45 pm

Idrisozet wrote:Barcelona has proven their dominatiion and their quality!

But why is that Real Madrid fans are the ones doing the shouting?Which teams RM faced? Ajax? Lyon? Vallecano? CSKA? WHICH OF THESE TEAMS Bayern can't destroy? We win easily City,Napoli and we destroy Basel.RM fans don't be too cocky,the only strong team you faced were Barcelona and you lost EASILY.See you at

1 cup in 4 years and 1 semi final appearance in cpl in like how many years beating Tottenham, CSKA Moscow and you are shouting, if anything you dont deserves to be mention as top 4 club, cos whenever you face a quality team, you get beaten

And yet, still better than Bayern lmao

At least we can say we had one of the best teams ever opposing us in the league, Bayern's excuse? Dortmund? lmao

As i said Bayern are capable of amazing football but not on the consistent basis of the teams I mentioned.

Real Madrid has broken so many team records this season in Europe and La Liga, Juventus are on their way to making history and AC Milan has performed on a more consistent basis in Europe and the league than Bayern.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:48 pm

If we go by CL performances Idro has a point Laughing

Madrid only last season broke their CL curse, not really the mark of a great European side. Bayern hit a CL final and near triple a couple of years ago, with a weakened side.

If you don't rate Bayern you either:
1. Don't rate Bundesliga as a whole
2. Don't watch Bayern games
3. Have extremely high footballing standards
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:51 pm

Do you honestly believe you deserved to be in that final?
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:57 pm

Le Samourai wrote:Do you honestly believe you deserved to be in that final?
What, the offside Klose goal? There was also an offside Gilardino goal.

We met Lyon (who eliminated Madrid, BTW) and completely raped them. Oh, and we beat ManU who are usual finalists fair and square.

Were outmatched in the final due to shit defense and no finishing.

Yet still had a double... so yes. We definitely deserved to be there. You don't hit CL finals out of pure luck.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:57 pm

Idrisozet wrote:

Yeah I guess I've to agree with that but based on this forum, if Barca or Madrid was doing this you will see how everyone will be like oooh watch a team...

it's about time we play BMG and make an example of them.

Uh, Barca just beat a team 7-1 who just beat your super team 2-0 and all we heard was how poor that team was and how they were a disgrace to football and the CL was the poorest in recent memory.

Barca and Madrid go on runs like this all the time but then all we hear is that La Liga is a joke and who cares they couldn't do it at Stoke on a cold rainy winter night and this is from mainstream English pundits not just internet forum people (but them too).

I don't think you know what your talking about as Barca and Madrid's accomplishments are questioned or played down the minute a thread is put up and usually were told to take it to the Barca section.

I can't think of two teams who get more hate for what they do then Barca and Madrid or La Liga for that matter in this forum, so again I don't know what in the world you are talking about.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:12 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:

Yeah I guess I've to agree with that but based on this forum, if Barca or Madrid was doing this you will see how everyone will be like oooh watch a team...

Uh, Barca just beat a team 7-1 who just beat your super team 2-0 and all we heard was how poor that team was and how they were a disgrace to football and the CL was the poorest in recent memory.

Barca and Madrid go on runs like this all the time but then all we hear is that La Liga is a joke and who cares they couldn't do it at Stoke on a cold rainy winter night and this is from mainstream English pundits not just internet forum people (but them too).

I don't think you know what your talking about as Barca and Madrid's accomplishments are questioned or played down the minute a thread is put up and usually were told to take it to the Barca section.

I can't think of two teams who get more hate for what they do then Barca and Madrid or La Liga for that matter in this forum, so again I don't know what in the world you are talking about.
He just opened a thread about how his team is in red hot form after a long time. People come at him with Bayern suck because they aren't top of Bundesliga etc. eco smile

Of course, we and Farca trash teams occasionally but I don't remember a run of 3 consecutive games with 19 goals scored in la liga ( 7, 7, 6) eco smile I'd say that's an achievement eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:20 pm

Idri and Sushi, sig material for you:
Bayern Munich red hot form.. - Page 2 Hertha-bayern-nachbericht-514
eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:28 pm

A little homoerotic, I liked the paper-rock-scissors better but thanks Very Happy

I'd use it if it included Schweini Sad
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:44 pm

Immortal Babun wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:

He just opened a thread about how his team is in red hot form after a long time. People come at him with Bayern suck because they aren't top of Bundesliga etc. eco smile

Of course, we and Farca trash teams occasionally but I don't remember a run of 3 consecutive games with 19 goals scored in la liga ( 7, 7, 6) eco smile I'd say that's an achievement eco smile

I mean nothing is ever going to be exactly the same when you talk about going on games scoring a lot of goals but look below, as these are pretty similar.

And BTW, I like Bayern it's nothing against them, the reason I am saying what I'm saying is because the poster thinks we get all types of credit when we do similar things and it couldn't be further from the truth.

Group H 06/12/2011 19:45 H BATE Borisov 4:0
Round of 16 14/02/2012 19:45 A Bayer Leverkusen 3:1
Round of 16 07/03/2012 19:45 H Bayer Leverkusen 7:1

Thats 14-2 in 3 games in this years CL, two of the games coming against a team that beat Bayern in between the meetings with Barca. Mind you that's the CL not league games.

2. Round 29/08/2011 20:00 H Villarreal CF 5:0
3. Round 10/09/2011 17:00 A Real Sociedad 2:2
4. Round 17/09/2011 19:00 H CA Osasuna 8:0

That's 15-2 and there was no big deal about it on here.

As for Madrid, I don't really have the time to look it up but I'm sure they have gone on some impressive runs as well.

Congrats to Bayern and I promise you that you can go over any thread on here and I have never spoken Ill about them. I'm not arguing how good they are or how impressive there run is but to bring Barca and Madrid into this and claim that people praise there achievements in La Liga and the CL is just so far from the truth it's incredible.

But I'm sure your posing this because weren't you the one arguing that this is the worst CL ever? I mean you like poster #1 to try and discredit Barca.

Oh BTW, if you want me to mix competitions over a 3-4 week span where the games are really "in a row" and not just consecutive league games, here you go.

4. Round 09/17/2011 19:00 H CA Osasuna 8:0
Group H 09/28/2011 19:45 A BATE Borisov 5:0
6. Round 09/24/2011 21:00 H Atlético Madrid 5:0

Thats 18-0 in a span of 11 days, not to bad for Barcelona huh, pretty similar don't you think? Oh and those teams are not too bad either, huh?
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:57 pm

I get where you're coming from. Worst CL wasn't because of Farca. To me there aren't enough quality teams in CL anymore. Look at the quarter final, one nearly even matchup out of four ( Benfica vs. Chelski). I don't believe that Milan could knock out Farca in a 2 legged tie, no way in hell eco smile

Also, you mixed up something. Bayern didn't score in 3 cosecutive league games. They scored in the league, CL and league again. 7 goals against Basel who kicked Manu out of CL eco smile
You could find comparable runs of consecutive games but 19 goals in 7 days are crazy eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:30 pm

ok 7+7+6 = 20 goals am I missing something

or is it -1 goal, Gustavo own Goal, but then we also scored that one...lol
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:40 pm

Crimson wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:
Crimson wrote:Bayern arn't even on top of the Bundesliga yet want to claim themsleves as one of the best teams in the world ffs.

Seriously....

And who are the 3rd and 4th best teams atm in your opinion?

As it stands imo in no order

Real Madrid, Barcelona, Juventus, AC Milan

Madrid first no not till they actually beat Barcelona. I will put them second but not first. You have to prove yourself to be the best IMO.

white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:10 pm

"as it stands imo in no order"
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:13 am

Crimson wrote:Bayern arn't even on top of the Bundesliga yet want to claim themsleves as one of the best teams in the world ffs.

Seriously....

So what?

Where has Real Madrid been for the last 3-4 years? I mean, they were still branded as arguably the best team in the world without doing anything major.

Le Samourai wrote:Do you honestly believe you deserved to be in that final?

Why didn't they deserve to be in the final?
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next