huntsman
free_cat
_LMG_10_
Albiceleste
billionmillion
emassy
14 posters

Go down

Who will stop RM winning streak in la liga before the next el clasico Empty Who will stop RM winning streak in la liga before the next el clasico

Post by emassy Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:44 pm

This team is on fire
emassy
emassy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Who will stop RM winning streak in la liga before the next el clasico Empty Re: Who will stop RM winning streak in la liga before the next el clasico

Post by billionmillion Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:51 pm

let bhends answer to this
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Who will stop RM winning streak in la liga before the next el clasico Empty Re: Who will stop RM winning streak in la liga before the next el clasico

Post by Albiceleste Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:57 pm

Betis No

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by _LMG_10_ Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:58 pm

Real Madrid have all their hard games coming up (finally).

Their season started off with really easy teams, and this has allowed them to build up momentum. I doubt anyone in the spanish league except barca can trouble them anymore with all the momentum and confidence they've built up.

It's just too easy for them, kind of like it was for barca last season.

_LMG_10_
Starlet
Starlet

http://www.eurofootballweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:01 pm

Any team at home with a fair referee.

So no one, really.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:09 pm

The Liga is Madrid's to lose.
If Barca wins La Liga, it's because Madrid doesnt want to win it.
Liga is a closed case until Madrid says otherwise.
It's not up to the other teams to dictate any tempo in La Liga. It's over and done with. La Liga.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by emassy Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:39 pm

@LMG you need to make a fixtures review and see what the fixtures of barca and madrid are like all season long. SMH
emassy
emassy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:56 pm

I have a feeling we could drop points at Atletico.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:02 pm

meh Pathetico are Pathetico

Enrique Cerezo: Madrid should thank us because we gift them 6(not two losses but a loss and taking points of barca) points every season

we will play Bilbao after Clasico, thats leaves what???? Villarreal??? LMFAO
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by _LMG_10_ Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:12 pm

They still have to play at Bilbao, Osasuna, and Nou camp. I think Atletico Madrid too. But every time i check the schedule hoping for a tough match, it's always an easy one lol

_LMG_10_
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:24 pm

Because there are no tough matches in La Liga if you're Barca or Real? :/
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:28 pm

free_cat wrote:Any team at home with a fair referee.

So no one, really.

this is what i see when i see a post like this ^

Who will stop RM winning streak in la liga before the next el clasico Jacee+crying

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by _LMG_10_ Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:48 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:Because there are no tough matches in La Liga if you're Barca or Real? :/

What do you call Bilbao? They just dismantled the champions of England.
Valencia are no pushovers either. Osasuna's stadium is a fortress too. Villarreal on their day can really trouble barca or madrid

While some of these teams may not be super strong in Europe, they are VERY strong at home considering the atmosphere in their stadiums.

_LMG_10_
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:54 pm

We have the potential to drop points anywhere as any team does, just enjoy the ride I say Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by emassy Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:39 am

Its pathetic how People think la liga is just barca and madrid forgeting their squad capacity. It wouldnt be any different in anyother league.
emassy
emassy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:01 am

Some testing fixtures ahead, especially around the clasico period. We have Valencia, Sevilla, Bilbao and Atletico with potential CL semis in between.
Atletico look a completely different side under Simeone and I'm sure he will have them fired up for the derby. I'm really looking forward to it.

As for now, let's see what Malaga can do tonight. We played one of our best halves of football in the away fixture.
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:52 am

we have Valencia at home, giving Valencias form at the moment i think Ronaldo will simply push for that pichichi lol

Sevilla at home as well who cant defend, we will have DiMaria back by then as well

Bilbao is after the Clasico(if we dont drop points until Barca we can win the league in their stadium, so the Bilbao fixture wouldnt really matter)

I agree Atletico have improved but we usually pull through anyways, the fans will be fired up as well(we will be playing away... a 1-0 does it for me)
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:54 am

Sevilla at the Pizjuan is no joke, with or without Di Maria.Sevilla can't defend? why not ...they have a good defensive record.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:06 pm

let me remind you how with ease we scored 6 goals against them in the away game, and that was with Caseras as well imagine with Spahic(sp) now
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:25 pm

Historically (previous seasons) we have really really struggled with Sevilla.

They were a man down and Benz was playing AM, 6 goals were unavoidable :coffee:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:36 pm

Previous seasons=/= as Depor might like to show, they are just pathetic now

we were the ones who were a man down ffs, their player was sent off in the 75th min(we had already scored 4 goals by then)

and no Benzema didnt play AM, it was DiMaria who played there :vagi:
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by matpol Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:47 pm

Congrats to Málaga CF for answering the OP question. Cazorla :king:
matpol
matpol
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:07 am

emassy was deceived by cazorla :vagi:
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:09 am

Crimson wrote:We have the potential to drop points anywhere as any team does, just enjoy the ride I say Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:11 am

Crimson wrote:
Crimson wrote:We have the potential to drop points anywhere as any team does, just enjoy the ride I say Smile

I didn't read the rest of the thread

I deceived myself :vagi:
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down