Liverpool sign Macedonian wonderkid Daniel Avramovski

2 posters

Go down

Liverpool sign Macedonian wonderkid Daniel Avramovski  Empty Liverpool sign Macedonian wonderkid Daniel Avramovski

Post by DeviAngel Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:18 pm

Hope of the Macedonian football, 17-year-old Daniel Avramovski recent years turned his eyes to all Macedonian and Balkan media for themselves. The reason for this was the great play of Daniel in the National team for Macedonia for players under 17 years.

On 24 October last year, the match against Turkey kicked the ball towards goal and the opponent hitting the opponent player Ibrahim Ajdim managed to enroll assistance in equalizer goal for our team.

Just five days later he was double scorer of the match against San Marino, which Macedonia has received a score 5:0. Then followed a great time for him. Interest showed two major clubs, Serbian Red Star and English Liverpool.

Anfield team won this "battle" and Daniel soon had to leave England.

"I am excited that so many club like Liverpool is interested in me. I was happy even when Red Star asked me in their ranks, but this is the fulfillment of my dreams. "- Said for the Serbian portal Mozart the young Macedonian.

Daniel never was fan of Red Star, nor for Liverpool, not even harbored sympathy that another football giant. As he says, always navival for those who play offensive, nice on the eye football.

We wish him all the best Daniel at Anfield and we hope you will forward to many successes with the team from the island.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21304
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 122

Back to top Go down

Liverpool sign Macedonian wonderkid Daniel Avramovski  Empty Re: Liverpool sign Macedonian wonderkid Daniel Avramovski

Post by McAgger Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:20 pm

Never heard of him, but great seeing our academy take steps to hopefully make us superstars in the future.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina
Posts : 28279
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 105

Back to top Go down

Liverpool sign Macedonian wonderkid Daniel Avramovski  Empty Re: Liverpool sign Macedonian wonderkid Daniel Avramovski

Post by DeviAngel Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:40 am

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:Never heard of him, but great seeing our academy take steps to hopefully make us superstars in the future.
'

enojoy



same movements like pirlo Very Happy almost
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21304
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 122

Back to top Go down

Liverpool sign Macedonian wonderkid Daniel Avramovski  Empty Re: Liverpool sign Macedonian wonderkid Daniel Avramovski

Post by McAgger Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:15 am

As long as he has more potential than Pandev I'm happy with him eco smile
Is he a CM?
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina
Posts : 28279
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 105

Back to top Go down

Liverpool sign Macedonian wonderkid Daniel Avramovski  Empty Re: Liverpool sign Macedonian wonderkid Daniel Avramovski

Post by DeviAngel Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:36 am

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:As long as he has more potential than Pandev I'm happy with him eco smile
Is he a CM?

CM/LM Pirlo type of player

Pandev is very talented but to damn lazy he never reached his full potential and never will

this kid, David Babunski ( FC Barcelona), Ivan Trickovski ( APOEL's main ST), Dorian Babunski ( Real Madrid) are our future
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21304
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 122

Back to top Go down

Liverpool sign Macedonian wonderkid Daniel Avramovski  Empty Re: Liverpool sign Macedonian wonderkid Daniel Avramovski

Post by McAgger Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:45 am

DeviAngel wrote:
Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:As long as he has more potential than Pandev I'm happy with him eco smile
Is he a CM?

CM/LM Pirlo type of player

Pandev is very talented but to damn lazy he never reached his full potential and never will

this kid, David Babunski ( FC Barcelona), Ivan Trickovski ( APOEL's main ST), Dorian Babunski ( Real Madrid) are our future

Still way to young to tell how this kid will turn out but he's got potential.
And why do the two Babunski brothers play for such hated rivals?
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina
Posts : 28279
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 105

Back to top Go down

Liverpool sign Macedonian wonderkid Daniel Avramovski  Empty Re: Liverpool sign Macedonian wonderkid Daniel Avramovski

Post by DeviAngel Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:35 am

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:As long as he has more potential than Pandev I'm happy with him eco smile
Is he a CM?

CM/LM Pirlo type of player

Pandev is very talented but to damn lazy he never reached his full potential and never will

this kid, David Babunski ( FC Barcelona), Ivan Trickovski ( APOEL's main ST), Dorian Babunski ( Real Madrid) are our future

Still way to young to tell how this kid will turn out but he's got potential.
And why do the two Babunski brothers play for such hated rivals?

Dunno bro the RM one is RWST and the BArcelona CM playmaker type he is really good. First was dorian signed for RM than David
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21304
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 122

Back to top Go down

Liverpool sign Macedonian wonderkid Daniel Avramovski  Empty Re: Liverpool sign Macedonian wonderkid Daniel Avramovski

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum