B.NEWS : Juventus sign Ajax wonderkid Bouy ! Mino Raiola Confirmed

4 posters

Go down

B.NEWS : Juventus sign Ajax wonderkid Bouy ! Mino Raiola Confirmed  Empty B.NEWS : Juventus sign Ajax wonderkid Bouy ! Mino Raiola Confirmed

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:34 pm

14.25 - Raiola: "MADE FOR THE JUVE Bouy" - the sixth floor of Air Hotel Executive, Milan and Giuseppe Marotta Mino Raiola has closed with Ajax hit Bouy. Updates will follow
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

B.NEWS : Juventus sign Ajax wonderkid Bouy ! Mino Raiola Confirmed  Empty Re: B.NEWS : Juventus sign Ajax wonderkid Bouy ! Mino Raiola Confirmed

Post by inderbaby Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:47 pm

Who's this breh? :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

B.NEWS : Juventus sign Ajax wonderkid Bouy ! Mino Raiola Confirmed  Empty Re: B.NEWS : Juventus sign Ajax wonderkid Bouy ! Mino Raiola Confirmed

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:48 pm

inderbaby wrote:Who's this breh? :shisha:

They say he is the best talent to come out form Ajax in recent years
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:10 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
inderbaby wrote:Who's this breh? :shisha:

They say he is the best talent to come out form Ajax in recent years

They always say stuff like that bro...what position? :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:16 pm

He's a left footed CM bro. Apparently can play most of the midfield positions. I saw a photo of him in the Dutch NT kit and he was #10.

I look into player numbers alot and part of me feels if your a Dutch NT player at any level and you have the number 10 you have to have some sort of ability. Other than that I don't knowing about him apart from he looks really familiar...
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:17 pm

Cassius_Case wrote:He's a left footed CM bro. Apparently can play most of the midfield positions. I saw a photo of him in the Dutch NT kit and he was #10.

I look into player numbers alot and part of me feels if your a Dutch NT player at any level and you have the number 10 you have to have some sort of ability. Other than that I don't knowing about him apart from he looks really familiar...

the 10 is always the most creative player in the squad and the best
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:23 pm

Exactly bro. So let's hope we sign him.
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:22 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Cassius_Case wrote:He's a left footed CM bro. Apparently can play most of the midfield positions. I saw a photo of him in the Dutch NT kit and he was #10.

Remember Gallas Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:23 pm

vasanthPato wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Remember Gallas Laughing

and there goes my motivation :facepalm:
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:25 pm

vasanthPato wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Remember Gallas Laughing
Also Lassana Diarra. albino
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:57 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:
vasanthPato wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Remember Gallas Laughing
Also Lassana Diarra. albino

Clubber
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down