Arsene Wenger

4 posters

Go down

Arsene Wenger Empty Arsene Wenger

Post by Arsenal4Eternity_dennab Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:27 am

Much of our recent talk has been about how well the club is doing or about RvP but we rarely mention the man that some were calling to sack. Arsene Wenger. I am not sure some people understand what he brought to the club not only did he give us financial responsibility but he also gave us a talented influx of youth players i.e Afobe,Aneke,Gibbs,Nico
etc. He has given up half of his reign making sure the club has a better future and laying the foundations for the managers in years to come.

Thoughts?
Arsenal4Eternity_dennab
Arsenal4Eternity_dennab
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Arsene Wenger Empty Re: Arsene Wenger

Post by MJ Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:37 pm

We actually had a great deal of discussion on this topic and even a poll to sort everyone's opinions found here:

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t17270-the-definitive-wenger-poll

I personally want him to stay as long as we make top 4 and give him next year to prove why that's the right choice. If next year is a failure then I think his departure would be imminent and mutually felt to be the right decision for both parties.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:44 pm

I have changed my mind about Wenger I want him to stay as long as he can, I think this year was a big lesson for him don't gamble with Arsenal again. We must replace useless players and sign 2 or 3 quality players.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:45 pm

Yeah, as much as it has been said and spurned I think we need to give him the summer. I hope he'll have learned his lesson. Sell that deadwooodd
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by waitressinthesky Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:01 pm

I'm happy we may make 3rd yet, and I'm willing to see Wenger coach us through the summer and see if he makes some key personnel changes (and, of course, manages to keep RVP).

We're not through the woods yet, though, so don't anybody start thinking Arsene's worked a miracle after these 5pur2/Liverpool games.

waitressinthesky
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down