Red Alert
Art Morte
RedOranje
Le Samourai
Charrua
25 posters

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Forest Gump || Jordan Henderson - Page 6 Empty Re: Forest Gump || Jordan Henderson

Post by Art Morte Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:45 pm

McAgger wrote:https://vine.co/v/MDjzJKgnlPA

We are not worthy of him ffs Proud

I came.

Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Forest Gump || Jordan Henderson - Page 6 Empty Re: Forest Gump || Jordan Henderson

Post by Curtinho Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:57 pm

Not enough love for this guy on this site FFS. Future captain and GOAT. That run and shot on our first goal though  :bow: 

I'm thinking 10+ goals and 10+ assists for him this year. He also deserves a nickname in his thread title meng
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:06 pm

Forrest Gump is his nickname, someone needs to edit it in the title ffs

Forest Gump || Jordan Henderson - Page 6 Run-hendo-run
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:26 pm

'Hendo' or 'The Engine' would suffice. Try and tell me that Henderson is not already one of the best box to box midfielders in the world:

Forest Gump || Jordan Henderson - Page 6 Hx8byp

If he can stop bottling the shooting chances he gets he will be #1. Mark my words.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:54 am

Been my favorite player for about a year and a half now... Will be making his #14 the first kit I'm getting shortly. Couldn't be more glad he got the chance to stay and prove himself, one of the first names on the teamsheet for me.
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:43 am

Stev get the 3rd kit not the home if you are planning on getting a kit this seasons.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:09 am

Don't call me James wrote:Stev get the 3rd kit not the home if you are planning on getting a kit this seasons.

Yes ordered that already with Gerrard at the back!  banana 
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:37 pm

Hendo was the first ever LFC kit I purchased...never had the money before, and yeah, I obviously think the world of him. I hope he stays with Liverpool forever.

But yes, that third kit is absolutely beautiful so if you are going to choose one pick that one, but the home kit is nice in person too (though I prefer last years still).
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:01 pm

Don't call me James wrote:Stev get the 3rd kit not the home if you are planning on getting a kit this seasons.

Thumbs up that's the plan.

My first red shirt is going to have Gerrard on it, that's a given.
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:30 am

After seeing all three kits in person (home and away on fans, third on the pitch) in Chicago, I honestly think they're all solid this season.  The home and third look fantastic in real life, and the second looks much better in person than it does in images online. Sorry for going off-topic a bit.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:35 am

RedOranje wrote:After seeing all three kits in person (home and away on fans, third on the pitch) in Chicago, I honestly think they're all solid this season.  The home and third look fantastic in real life, and the second looks much better in person than it does in images online. Sorry for going off-topic a bit.

Reported. Wink

I actually like the home kit the most but that's just me.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:21 pm

Spoiler:

I think I posted it before but just want to have it here, in case if I wish to watch, I can find it here :coffee: what a performance that was!!!

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:53 am

From Neil Atkinson & John Gibbons' book "Make Us Dream"

Forest Gump || Jordan Henderson - Page 6 BucGWmxCQAArdiJ

That's some massive complement. But thankfully this season we've got Emre coming in.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:41 am

Don't call me James wrote:From Neil Atkinson & John Gibbons' book "Make Us Dream"

That's some massive complement. But thankfully this season we've got Emre coming in.

I called it once he got the red.  :coffee:
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:49 am

Spoiler:

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:05 pm

Don't call me James wrote:From Neil Atkinson & John Gibbons' book "Make Us Dream"

Tbh, I think that's Brendan giving a polite answer. I mean, he cannot say that it was Gerrard's slip that cost us the title. We won at Norwich without Hendo, were drawing against Chelsea until Gerrard's slip up and conceded three goals against Palace in like 15 minutes to only draw that game. I don't think missing Henderson was the reason we lost to Chelsea or only drew against Palace.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:14 pm

No I think he was being genuine. Henderson was our MVP last season even if he wasn't our best player. The type of player he is and his influence on the pitch was integral for the style of play that Rodgers likes to use regardless of formation. I actually found he seemed more influential even than Gerrard on the pitch with his command and spirit.

Hendo would have run Palace into the ground and ran furiously to catch Ba before yelling expletives at Sakho for daring to give his idol Gerrard a pass that deep.  :coffee: 
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:10 pm

Do you think he is the most loved & looked up to player among LFC fans (world wide) ATM!!!
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:27 pm

Jordan Henderson has been named the new vice-captain of Liverpool Football Club.

Little more than three years after he joined the Reds from Sunderland, the combative and energetic midfielder was today confirmed by manager Brendan Rodgers as Steven Gerrard's deputy.

The senior England international, who has made 136 appearances for the club and scored 13 goals, assumes the role following the departure of Daniel Agger last month.

Henderson was a central figure in Liverpool's battle for the Barclays Premier League title last season, missing just three matches and those due to a suspension late in the campaign.

Having helped Rodgers' team to a second-place finish, the 24-year-old will experience Champions League football for the first time on Tuesday night - also his maiden game as vice-captain - at home to Ludogorets Razgrad.

"Jordan is someone who represents the best values of what we are all about, as a team and as a club," the manager said of Henderson.

"Both he and Steven are examples to others in how they conduct themselves on and off the pitch. It's how they live their lives, it's how they train and it's how they approach their work.

"Jordan is completely dedicated to the game and his leadership qualities come from the example he sets. It's another great story for Jordan in his journey as a Liverpool player and it shows the great progress he has made.

"For club and country he holds himself really well, he's got great stature and I believe he will be an important player here for years to come."
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:40 pm

No brainer really. Well deserved.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:50 am

He and Sturridge the only candidates for vice-captaincy, imo, and I guess it's right Hendo edged it.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:27 am

Good on him.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:53 pm

I think this was the logical decision and I don't think there were any other candidates. He's a leader on and off the field, and on top of which he has the highest workrate of maybe any player in football. Well deserved and hope he stays with Liverpool for the rest of his career or at least most of it.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:16 pm

Not enough talk about Henderson! Even though we didn't win against Everton, we really should have on the back of his performance. He really took command of the team and seemed to be everywhere -- MotM again for me, and I don't believe there is a more industrious, hard working player in the PL.

Henderson vs. Everton

83 touches (tops on the team)
3 interceptions (tops)
1 blocked shot (tops, lol)
2 shots on target
89% passing
4 key passes (2nd to Raheem)
6 tackles (tops)
66 passes (tops) along with 3 accurate long balls and 1 throughball (tops, with Raheem)
0 dispossessions/turnovers and 0 fouls

What a ****ing boss. People keep trying to tell me he's not Liverpool's most important player, but this team would crumble without him. Oh, and all of this from an even deeper role than he normally plays.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:01 am

If he starts scoring goals, he will be touching that WC bracket

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:00 am

Forest Gump || Jordan Henderson - Page 6 Tumblr_inline_nfz4gjg3n41t4p21j

ITS BACKKKKKK
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next