Red Alert
Art Morte
RedOranje
Le Samourai
Charrua
25 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Forest Gump || Jordan Henderson - Page 3 Empty Re: Forest Gump || Jordan Henderson

Post by El Jefe Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:13 am

Yeah, his energy is brilliant. Not refined enough to play as a DM, think he'd go chasing too much, but could be a very good player box to box player in the right system.

El Jefe
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Forest Gump || Jordan Henderson - Page 3 Empty Re: Forest Gump || Jordan Henderson

Post by Helmer Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:17 am

I think most of the times he has shown his finishing is very decent enough, I know it sounds odd...but I think he can play gerrard's role better than anyone in our current crops of MF

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:13 am

I don't know if his versatility is a problem as he is maybe showing more development in some areas than others, like his nose for goals, that seems to have gotten better, making good runs into the box and getting into goalscoring situations. I'm inclined to think that our management are slowly but surely getting a better idea on how to use Henderson the best.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:05 pm

I think the manager should take long hard look into this lad. I think we could have done better if Aspas and Henderson swapped places with Villa.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:51 pm

iftikhar wrote:I think the manager should take long hard look into this lad. I think we could have done better if Aspas and Henderson swapped places with Villa.
I believe it too...having Hendo in that position is also a different strength for us!!!

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Jefe Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:51 pm

Art Morte wrote:I don't know if his versatility is a problem as he is maybe showing more development in some areas than others, like his nose for goals, that seems to have gotten better, making good runs into the box and getting into goalscoring situations. I'm inclined to think that our management are slowly but surely getting a better idea on how to use Henderson the best.
It makes him a well rounded player with no big weaknesses, just think not being given one position might mean he never masters one completely. Perfect squad player.
El Jefe
El Jefe
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:57 pm

Is he still running???

Forest Gump || Jordan Henderson - Page 3 Shocked-batman-ive-seen-some-shit-weird-face-1354990290n
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by vegfootball Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:49 pm

when Dalglish bought Henderson i new he could be a good player for us his style of play is much like Bryan Robson

but with Dalglish playing him out position, Rodgers think Allen was a better player than Henderson & also play him out position

fans turn on Henderson say he was no good was totally mad, yes he might not be world class but easy good enough for top 2 Premier League team,

i just hope Rodgers not go back to think Allen is a better player
vegfootball
vegfootball
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by El Jefe Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:54 am

How good was he today? Brilliant passion and energy. Immense performance.
El Jefe
El Jefe
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:05 am

I WILL KEEP SAYING THIS

Bargain for 16m for me :bow:

Thank You Kenny
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by vegfootball Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:36 am

before Henderson joins us at 19 years old he was in top 6 players in Premier League as most creativity player

last year per min & per game Henderson was best midfielder to for chances created/assists/goals

i know that for past year or so we have won more games & lost less games with Henderson, Lucas,Gerrard

now if did not wast 34m on Allen,Assaidi,Borini,Sahin last & bought real good player like this year we could far down road as top team agian
vegfootball
vegfootball
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:40 am

RUN HENDO RUN :bow:
Forest Gump || Jordan Henderson - Page 3 9694659003_d0200b9293_o

rofl
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:37 pm

rofl wtf....Hendo, mah buoy, you will be a great one for us one day Proud

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:06 pm

Forest Gump || Jordan Henderson - Page 3 9611358248_e257ec33b5_o
missed his celebration though...studge boy I rate shite to your celebration when i see hendo's !!!!
He is to score at least 10 goals in all competitions this season

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Jefe Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:59 pm

He looks so much more confident than when we first bought him. Too often he was scared of making mistakes so he'd just play safe, now he's realised he can make it at Liverpool and that he is good enough to become an important player (already is) and it's showing more and more often.
El Jefe
El Jefe
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:13 am

frrrack no words...had to bump to this thread, the lad surely deserves it
i think from last season I am saying this,
'Hendo to carry us when Gerrard hangs his boots' :bow:
I though Gerrard is not sitting there in the cabin but playing out there on the pitch.
If he keeps on improving on this, god knows what are we going to witness in next few seasons :bow:

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:36 am

Everyone played so well today but without a doubt Hendo was head and shoulders the MOTM. His best performance for us.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:34 am

enjoy Proud

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:02 am

I actually wish he was decent in front of goal just to see his celebration. His emotion's after scoring goals are a joy to watch.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:57 pm

He was fantastic against Tottenham and I just hope we will see him playing through the middle in the future now. Of course it's just one game, but it looked like he really enjoyed his more free role in midfield in Gerrard's absence. That he could really run the show in midfield without having to think "where's Stevie? I should play the ball to him because he starts most of our plays".

Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:24 pm

Art Morte wrote:He was fantastic against Tottenham and I just hope we will see him playing through the middle in the future now. Of course it's just one game, but it looked like he really enjoyed his more free role in midfield in Gerrard's absence. That he could really run the show in midfield without having to think "where's Stevie? I should play the ball to him because he starts most of our plays".
Yes.. that's exactly the mentality of our players when he plays, not just Henderson. That's why I've been wanting Gerrard to not be a indispensable starter since the past two seasons.
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:49 am

Forest Gump || Jordan Henderson - Page 3 L9xrqN8
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:52 am

I saw what you did there with the Sterling thread Razz
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:54 pm

An article in express.co.uk wrote:STEVEN GERRARD may continue to prove age is just a number long after his contract is due to expire in 2015. And after more than 15 years as the heartbeat of the club, it is difficult to imagine a Liverpool midfield without its captain.

But as he approaches his 34th birthday, with the minds of Liverpool’s fans starting to ponder the previously unthinkable, one man has shown impeccable timing in underlining his credentials as a successor.

With Gerrard absent, nursing a hamstring injury, Jordan Henderson was destroyer-in-chief in a 5-0 demolition of Tottenham which prompted the White Hart Lane powerbrokers to sack Andre Villas-Boas.

And the fact his all-action performance was played out in front of England boss Roy Hodgson will have done his hopes for making the World Cup finals next summer no harm at all.

It seems a far cry from his early days at Anfield, two and a half years ago, following his £16 million transfer from Sunderland. Back then, despite the fee – or perhaps because of it – he struggled to hold down a first-team place.

Henderson’s story started on Wearside, as he was nurtured by Sunderland from the age of nine, the son of a fitness teacher mum from East Herrington. Perhaps she should take the credit for his incredible stamina – a trait which could be ideal for the rarefied and humid air which England will encounter in Brazil.

Sunderland development coach Kevin Ball said: “Jordan is not only a very well brought up kid, but he was always so willing to learn. He never stopped.

“If the coaches here – Elliott Dickman, myself, or any of the others – ever told him to work on something, he would work on it. So much so there were even times when we said he had to slow down. That’s Jordan to a T. He never stopped working at his game.”

Henderson began to make his name in the club’s FA Youth Cup run five years ago, when they reached the semi-finals. Against Norwich in the early rounds he hit a 40-yarder; in the last eight he came up against future Anfield team-mate Jonjo Shelvey and fired in a last-minute goal to knock out Charlton.

In the last four, Sunderland went down 2-1 at home to Manchester City before winning the return leg 1-0, with Henderson scoring a beauty, although it was not enough to rescue the tie, lost on the away goals rule. Ball, a Wearside hero having played 340 league games for the club over a nine-year career, had seen enough when Henderson turned 17 to predict he had a glittering future.

“I spoke to one of the other coaches here who had also been watching Jordan and whispered, ‘He will play for England one day’. He agreed with me. I never told Jordan of course.

“But there was something about him. He had unbelievable talent, but coupled with such a great attitude and such a level-headed personality.

“I keep in touch with him all the time to this day and nothing has changed in Jordan. He is still exactly the same lad as he was – and for that he has his parents, family and friends to thank. This is the feature of him which makes all the difference: whenever there is a problem, he finds how to fix it.

“He had some tough times at Liverpool at first but, typical of Jordan, he will battle and scrape through it. He always did with us at Sunderland and he has done precisely the same at Anfield.”

Henderson fulfilled Ball’s prediction three years ago, starting alongside Gerrard in the centre of England’s midfield in a friendly against France, but had to wait 18 months for his next cap.

His form at Liverpool this season has been eye-catching and against Spurs he delivered the kind of display so often the preserve of his club skipper. “Jordan was outstanding and people are now beginning to see that there is a lot to his game,” said Ball.

“He has always had a great engine, but Jordan can do everything – he has got a few tricks, can pass a ball fantastically and hates to lose.

“He is a very competitive lad and yet it is the fact he is so well grounded which will hold him in such good stead. He left with our very best wishes. He was a terrific player and, just as importantly, he was a terrific professional.

“Who knows how far can he go in the game? But football has always meant everything to him and that won’t change.”

Hanging up in the Sunderland academy is Henderson’s shirt from his England debut. “Good for the youngsters to see, isn’t it?” said Ball.

“It just shows what you can do.”

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:15 pm

Top class. :bow:

'bout time he's played "deeper" in midfield. He could be quite wasteful in front of goal at times.

2 assists, and played the key pass which lead to Sterling's goal. MOTM after Suarez for me.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:15 pm

McAgger wrote:I saw what you did there with the Sterling thread Razz

You saw nothing.  Twisted Evil 
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next