Zealous
lenear1030
Raptorgunner
Ganso
Mr Nick09
29 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ibra plays rough, causes injury to his teammates - Page 2 Empty Re: Ibra plays rough, causes injury to his teammates

Post by BarcaKizz Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:35 am

Tbf that wasn't even that bad... the guy should learn how to hold himself. Ibra used his body and the guy flew like a fly, he was probably unlucky to sustain the injury.

The real douche-bag move is that he didn't even stop and apologise, he just walked off with no sympathy...

BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Ibra plays rough, causes injury to his teammates - Page 2 Empty Re: Ibra plays rough, causes injury to his teammates

Post by arabprince Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:46 am

Not a big deal.
arabprince
arabprince
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by red&blacklegion Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:48 am

the guy just lost his balance badly.i dont see ibra doing anything dirty.
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:53 am

:coffee:

Im loling at the Gunner fan's replies, didn't Tony Adams revel in playing hard during training, and admitted to kicking the shit out've Berkamp?

Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:20 am

What a stupid reaction to an insignificant incident.

Ibra's body check was rough but in no way malicious in nature. Hell, it was not even the guy that got body checked who was injured but the guy who he then fell into.

I am sure Ibra is not a fortune teller who knew the person he was going to push would cause an injury to someone else.

Terribly Goal.com worthy title, and uneducated reaction by the forum. Do your research before assuming things.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:28 am

I'm just looking at it from the perspective of the guy who got injured.

It's one thing to get injured in a competitive game,but when you get injured in something as casual as this through no fault of your own it has to be a particularly tough pill to swallow.Especially when he's about to compete in the 2nd biggest competition he'll likely ever compete in in a couple of months.

It's a sad story.

I honestly don't know wether Ibra should be playing like that or not, but it definitely wasn't intentional.Ibra isn't stupid enough to go around injuring players on his own team intentionally.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:44 am

Why are people calling it a "body check" when he clearly just shoved the guy?
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:18 am

I don't see anything wrong with that.. its unfortunate that Majstorovic collides with his teammate after he goes tumbling down and gets injured.

99/100 times a person would have had only a couple of scratches from that sort of challenge.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by che Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:53 am

bad luck...

still, you have to be a special kind of a douche to shove teammates during training...
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:01 pm

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:I thought the title meant Milan teammates

That would explain the injury crisis at Milan

We know why there's a crisis already... too much sex.

But seriously, I thought exactly the same thing when I saw the title.

Regardless of the toughness of this particular tackle, I have to admit that I hate the angry, frustrated part of Ibra's personality. He can be such a tool sometimes, it's lucky that he has the charismatic and talented, leader personality on the field (most of the time).
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2