Bild: Ribery and Robben had to be dragged apart by teammates at half time

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Bild: Ribery and Robben had to be dragged apart by teammates at half time Empty Bild: Ribery and Robben had to be dragged apart by teammates at half time

Post by Swanhends on Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:04 pm

Surely the only logical explanation is that Mou is in both of their heads hmm

Discuss
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 8451
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Bild: Ribery and Robben had to be dragged apart by teammates at half time Empty Re: Bild: Ribery and Robben had to be dragged apart by teammates at half time

Post by Blue Barrett on Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:29 pm

Ribery is a thug! :coffee:
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sunderland
Posts : 10347
Join date : 2012-03-03

Back to top Go down

Bild: Ribery and Robben had to be dragged apart by teammates at half time Empty Re: Bild: Ribery and Robben had to be dragged apart by teammates at half time

Post by VivaStPauli on Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:30 pm

Bild... Rolling Eyes
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli
Posts : 8530
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Bild: Ribery and Robben had to be dragged apart by teammates at half time Empty Re: Bild: Ribery and Robben had to be dragged apart by teammates at half time

Post by Seppuku on Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:33 pm

Didn't Robben sock another Bayern player before? Something tells me it was him who instigated this yet again.

Just glad R.M ditched this asswipe. Total douche. Always had a lousy character.
Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 855
Join date : 2011-06-16

Back to top Go down

Bild: Ribery and Robben had to be dragged apart by teammates at half time Empty Re: Bild: Ribery and Robben had to be dragged apart by teammates at half time

Post by VivaStPauli on Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:34 pm

Robben slapped Müller once, yep. Which is a scandal in of itself, Müller is awesome.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli
Posts : 8530
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Bild: Ribery and Robben had to be dragged apart by teammates at half time Empty Re: Bild: Ribery and Robben had to be dragged apart by teammates at half time

Post by Gomez83 on Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:36 pm

@Seppuku wrote:Didn't Robben sock another Bayern player before? Something tells me it was him who instigated this yet again.

Just glad R.M ditched this asswipe. Total douche. Always had a lousy character.
Pepe is so much better right?
Gomez83
Gomez83
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 346
Join date : 2012-04-13
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

Bild: Ribery and Robben had to be dragged apart by teammates at half time Empty Re: Bild: Ribery and Robben had to be dragged apart by teammates at half time

Post by rwo power on Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:42 pm

Well, I remember some footage that showed Gomez hugging Ribéry on the pitch, obviously comforting him (and I bet that was just because Robben was nasty to Fronck).
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Philadelphia Union
Posts : 20978
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Bild: Ribery and Robben had to be dragged apart by teammates at half time Empty Re: Bild: Ribery and Robben had to be dragged apart by teammates at half time

Post by Ganso on Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:45 pm

i think thats true,my commentator of the match said that ribery and robben were having a rough argument before going down the tunnel at HT.

edit-read it on marca too
http://www.marca.com/2012/04/19/futbol/liga_campeones/1334862961.html
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Bild: Ribery and Robben had to be dragged apart by teammates at half time Empty Re: Bild: Ribery and Robben had to be dragged apart by teammates at half time

Post by Mr Nick09 on Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:49 pm

It's started on the pitch when they were fighting to take a freekick, Schweini and Lham had to come in between.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31156
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Bild: Ribery and Robben had to be dragged apart by teammates at half time Empty Re: Bild: Ribery and Robben had to be dragged apart by teammates at half time

Post by halamadrid2 on Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:51 pm

hope they carry it on in the 2nd leg Laughing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 21624
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Bild: Ribery and Robben had to be dragged apart by teammates at half time Empty Re: Bild: Ribery and Robben had to be dragged apart by teammates at half time

Post by Doc on Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:55 pm

@Gomez83 wrote:
@Seppuku wrote:Didn't Robben sock another Bayern player before? Something tells me it was him who instigated this yet again.

Just glad R.M ditched this asswipe. Total douche. Always had a lousy character.
Pepe is so much better right?

For all Pepe's nastiness, he never attacked a fellow teammate. But you really didn't have to bring him involve though.

Also, it did seem weird how Robben and Ribery were getting along with each other...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 14888
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Bild: Ribery and Robben had to be dragged apart by teammates at half time Empty Re: Bild: Ribery and Robben had to be dragged apart by teammates at half time

Post by The Messiah on Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:55 pm

Robben must leave now, first he has refused to extend his contract and second he's fighting with every one.

I hate players like him.

Robben out, Eden Hazard has already requested from Van Buyten about Bayern Munich.

I hope we get rid of Robben this summer, even for £15million and replace him with, Shaqiri and Hazard.

He had all the chance in the world to show his anger towards Subotic but he bitched out and now he's picking fights with team mate.

*bleep* you Robben



Last edited by Idrisozet on Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 6153
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Bild: Ribery and Robben had to be dragged apart by teammates at half time Empty Re: Bild: Ribery and Robben had to be dragged apart by teammates at half time

Post by Gomez83 on Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:57 pm

@Doc wrote:
@Gomez83 wrote:
@Seppuku wrote:Didn't Robben sock another Bayern player before? Something tells me it was him who instigated this yet again.

Just glad R.M ditched this asswipe. Total douche. Always had a lousy character.
Pepe is so much better right?

For all Pepe's nastiness, he never attacked a fellow teammate. But you really didn't have to bring him involve though.

Also, it did seem weird how Robben and Ribery were getting along with each other...
He just recently kicked his own team mate after a dive what are you on about? I brought it up because Seppuku thinks Robben is a disgrace I wonder if he thinks the same of Pepe.
Gomez83
Gomez83
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 346
Join date : 2012-04-13
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

Bild: Ribery and Robben had to be dragged apart by teammates at half time Empty Re: Bild: Ribery and Robben had to be dragged apart by teammates at half time

Post by halamadrid2 on Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:01 pm

lol its not even comparable ffs
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 21624
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Bild: Ribery and Robben had to be dragged apart by teammates at half time Empty Re: Bild: Ribery and Robben had to be dragged apart by teammates at half time

Post by Gomez83 on Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:05 pm

@halamadrid2 wrote:lol its not even comparable ffs
Explain please? no troll intended really curious to know why you think Robben is worse, or not even comparable.
Gomez83
Gomez83
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 346
Join date : 2012-04-13
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

Bild: Ribery and Robben had to be dragged apart by teammates at half time Empty Re: Bild: Ribery and Robben had to be dragged apart by teammates at half time

Post by halamadrid2 on Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:12 pm

Robben was fighting over a freekick, kind of like Balotelli and Kolarov.... Pepe was in the middle of pain(or rolling around if your a hater) and he just wanted everyone to go away.... you could even see that when Arbeloa tried to drag him up he fell back again(seemingly having pain in his foot)... Epep most possibly didnt even realize what he did until he had calmed down

Robben has a history of doing such thing and to be fighting over a freekick would be expected of schoolkids in the play ground just before they are called into lesson and not by professional footballers, do you ever see anyone fight with Ronaldo over freekicks eventho he has just converted 4 out of 940230954325903904??
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 21624
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Bild: Ribery and Robben had to be dragged apart by teammates at half time Empty Re: Bild: Ribery and Robben had to be dragged apart by teammates at half time

Post by Gomez83 on Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:20 pm

@halamadrid2 wrote:Robben was fighting over a freekick, kind of like Balotelli and Kolarov.... Pepe was in the middle of pain(or rolling around if your a hater) and he just wanted everyone to go away.... you could even see that when Arbeloa tried to drag him up he fell back again(seemingly having pain in his foot)... Epep most possibly didnt even realize what he did until he had calmed down

Robben has a history of doing such thing and to be fighting over a freekick would be expected of schoolkids in the play ground just before they are called into lesson and not by professional footballers, do you ever see anyone fight with Ronaldo over freekicks eventho he has just converted 4 out of 940230954325903904??
I guess your post makes some sense, but doesn't really change how Pepe is, you cannot say he doesn't have some sort of anger problem and results on taking it out on other people,
although to answer your question wasn't there a game where Cr7 fought with Xabi over a penalty?
Gomez83
Gomez83
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 346
Join date : 2012-04-13
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

Bild: Ribery and Robben had to be dragged apart by teammates at half time Empty Re: Bild: Ribery and Robben had to be dragged apart by teammates at half time

Post by rwo power on Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:29 pm

I think it would have been fun if Badstuber would just have taken the ball and kicked it while the others were still fighting over who'd take it. Very Happy
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Philadelphia Union
Posts : 20978
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Bild: Ribery and Robben had to be dragged apart by teammates at half time Empty Re: Bild: Ribery and Robben had to be dragged apart by teammates at half time

Post by VivaStPauli on Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:29 pm

I liked Kroos' and Ribérys solution against... Was it Hertha Berlin?
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli
Posts : 8530
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Bild: Ribery and Robben had to be dragged apart by teammates at half time Empty Re: Bild: Ribery and Robben had to be dragged apart by teammates at half time

Post by halamadrid2 on Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:33 pm

@Gomez83 wrote:
I guess your post makes some sense, but doesn't really change how Pepe is, you cannot say he doesn't have some sort of anger problem and results on taking it out on other people,
although to answer your question wasn't there a game where Cr7 fought with Xabi over a penalty?

I am not going to deny he has anger management problems on the field, but if he is calmed down he is usually very professional and nice

they didnt fight, Xabi wanted it he took it, CR7 didnt celebrate, he had done it before when he missed a penalty and Benz scored the rebound he didnt celebrate... but all of that was under Pelle he is very nice now, that he even gave up a hattrick so that a youth player could score(but he missed unfortunately)

But to physically hit your player because you disagree.... thats low
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 21624
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Bild: Ribery and Robben had to be dragged apart by teammates at half time Empty Re: Bild: Ribery and Robben had to be dragged apart by teammates at half time

Post by rwo power on Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:34 pm

@VivaStPauli wrote:I liked Kroos' and Ribérys solution against... Was it Hertha Berlin?
Yup, Hertha. But they got so much flak in the press that they prolly won't do it again.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Philadelphia Union
Posts : 20978
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Bild: Ribery and Robben had to be dragged apart by teammates at half time Empty Re: Bild: Ribery and Robben had to be dragged apart by teammates at half time

Post by The Messiah on Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:40 pm

Robben is too childish, I know most of you have already noticed that.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 6153
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Bild: Ribery and Robben had to be dragged apart by teammates at half time Empty Re: Bild: Ribery and Robben had to be dragged apart by teammates at half time

Post by la bestia negra on Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:41 pm

Idrisozet wrote:Robben must leave now, first he has refused to extend his contract and second he's fighting with every one.

I hate players like him.

Robben out, Eden Hazard has already requested from Van Buyten about Bayern Munich.

I hope we get rid of Robben this summer, even for £15million and replace him with, Shaqiri and Hazard.

He had all the chance in the world to show his anger towards Subotic but he bitched out and now he's picking fights with team mate.

*bleep* you Robben


yea as if players with in the same club dont have any problems those situations happen daily in many clubs
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 2548
Join date : 2011-12-14

Back to top Go down

Bild: Ribery and Robben had to be dragged apart by teammates at half time Empty Re: Bild: Ribery and Robben had to be dragged apart by teammates at half time

Post by halamadrid2 on Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:42 pm

@rwo power wrote:
@VivaStPauli wrote:I liked Kroos' and Ribérys solution against... Was it Hertha Berlin?
Yup, Hertha. But they got so much flak in the press that they prolly won't do it again.

what did they do??
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 21624
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Bild: Ribery and Robben had to be dragged apart by teammates at half time Empty Re: Bild: Ribery and Robben had to be dragged apart by teammates at half time

Post by la bestia negra on Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:44 pm

@halamadrid2 wrote:
@rwo power wrote:
@VivaStPauli wrote:I liked Kroos' and Ribérys solution against... Was it Hertha Berlin?
Yup, Hertha. But they got so much flak in the press that they prolly won't do it again.

what did they do??

rock paper scissor
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 2548
Join date : 2011-12-14

Back to top Go down

Bild: Ribery and Robben had to be dragged apart by teammates at half time Empty Re: Bild: Ribery and Robben had to be dragged apart by teammates at half time

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum