Cardiff City Appreciation Thread

+5
rwo power
EL Patron
Patrick Bateman
LeVersacci
Yeezus
9 posters

Go down

Cardiff City Appreciation Thread Empty Cardiff City Appreciation Thread

Post by Yeezus Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:37 am

Turnaround of the century.

116th minute goal to make it 2-2. All players cramped up. Defender playing ST scores it.

Credit goes to their defensive game throughout the whole match. Really found their balance in dangerous situations.

Off to pens!!


Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank
Posts : 2238
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Cardiff City Appreciation Thread Empty Re: Cardiff City Appreciation Thread

Post by Yeezus Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:45 am

Very Happy

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank
Posts : 2238
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Cardiff City Appreciation Thread Empty Re: Cardiff City Appreciation Thread

Post by LeVersacci Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:46 am

:vagi:
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 13441
Join date : 2011-09-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Cardiff City Appreciation Thread Empty Re: Cardiff City Appreciation Thread

Post by Patrick Bateman Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:46 am

:facepalm:
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 4283
Join date : 2011-06-08

Back to top Go down

Cardiff City Appreciation Thread Empty Re: Cardiff City Appreciation Thread

Post by EL Patron Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:48 am

Stop jinxing teams Laughing
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 6465
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Cardiff City Appreciation Thread Empty Re: Cardiff City Appreciation Thread

Post by rwo power Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:48 am

Heaton was pretty good! Pity that Cardiff lost after such a valiant fight.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko
Posts : 20978
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Cardiff City Appreciation Thread Empty Re: Cardiff City Appreciation Thread

Post by Eman Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:49 am

Sloppy shootout.
Eman
Eman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 3029
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Cardiff City Appreciation Thread Empty Re: Cardiff City Appreciation Thread

Post by Patrick Bateman Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:51 am

Who was it that said i would rather win a corner kick that the Carling Cup ?

Was it Cyber Laughing
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 4283
Join date : 2011-06-08

Back to top Go down

Cardiff City Appreciation Thread Empty Re: Cardiff City Appreciation Thread

Post by EarlyPrototype Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:51 am

They did very well.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 7700
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Cardiff City Appreciation Thread Empty Re: Cardiff City Appreciation Thread

Post by DeviAngel Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:21 am

I was cheering for Cardif nothing against Liverpool but when I say that kind of team doing such challenge in some cup its cute lol Very Happy

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21304
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 122

Back to top Go down

Cardiff City Appreciation Thread Empty Re: Cardiff City Appreciation Thread

Post by rwo power Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:59 am

DeviAngel wrote:I was cheering for Cardif nothing against Liverpool but when I say that kind of team doing such challenge in some cup its cute lol Very Happy
Then you should look out for the DFB Pokal this season. 2nd league side SpVgg Greuther Fürth is currently in the semi and will play against Borussia Dortmund next.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko
Posts : 20978
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Cardiff City Appreciation Thread Empty Re: Cardiff City Appreciation Thread

Post by donttreadonred Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:05 am

They played heck of a match. When they scored off that penalty in the last few minutes, I thought their name was already on the cup. Certainly didn't help that Gerrard's penalty was saved and Adam forgot which goal he was shooting for.
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2208
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Cardiff City Appreciation Thread Empty Re: Cardiff City Appreciation Thread

Post by DeviAngel Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:07 am

rwo power wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:I was cheering for Cardif nothing against Liverpool but when I say that kind of team doing such challenge in some cup its cute lol Very Happy
Then you should look out for the DFB Pokal this season. 2nd league side SpVgg Greuther Fürth is currently in the semi and will play against Borussia Dortmund next.

Can you send me link in PM when they play Smile) ? or is it going to be on tv ?

Eurosport
Sport Klub
Sport Klub +

( those are the channels we have)
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21304
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 122

Back to top Go down

Cardiff City Appreciation Thread Empty Re: Cardiff City Appreciation Thread

Post by rwo power Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:27 am

DeviAngel wrote:
rwo power wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:I was cheering for Cardif nothing against Liverpool but when I say that kind of team doing such challenge in some cup its cute lol Very Happy
Then you should look out for the DFB Pokal this season. 2nd league side SpVgg Greuther Fürth is currently in the semi and will play against Borussia Dortmund next.

Can you send me link in PM when they play Smile) ? or is it going to be on tv ?

Eurosport
Sport Klub
Sport Klub +

( those are the channels we have)
It will be at Tuesday, March 20th, 20:30 CET (GMT+1), either on ARD or ZDF for free. I'm not sure if they will stream it, too, but I will post it when I know. (You might check ard.de or zdf.de then)
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko
Posts : 20978
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Cardiff City Appreciation Thread Empty Re: Cardiff City Appreciation Thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum