Dutti
urbaNRoots
LeVersacci
Babun
free_cat
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

If Kroos > Iniesta then G. Xakha >>> Iniesta - Page 2 Empty Re: If Kroos > Iniesta then G. Xakha >>> Iniesta

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:45 pm

Kroos made Xhaka his bitch so hard it wasn't even funny. But I still laughed. Because I'm a happy camper.

VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

If Kroos > Iniesta then G. Xakha >>> Iniesta - Page 2 Empty Re: If Kroos > Iniesta then G. Xakha >>> Iniesta

Post by white_star Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:21 pm

Immortal Babun wrote:7-0 end result. Piggy came on at 70th minute where everything was finished eco smile

Kroos vs. Xhakha? eco smile
Idrisozet wrote:
white_star wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:Toni Kroos beats CM-AM in the world

Did you mean to say best? If you did then :facepalm:

Yeah, my bad. that's exactly what I meant, Toni Kroos is the best AM-CM in the whole universe
Calm down body eco smile He misplaced more passes than usual Very Happy Let him prove himself against big boys first Very Happy

I know it was a game against Basel. This guy always overrates bayern players when they win and rips on them when they lose lol
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:24 pm

white_star wrote:
Immortal Babun wrote:7-0 end result. Piggy came on at 70th minute where everything was finished eco smile

Kroos vs. Xhakha? eco smile
Idrisozet wrote:
white_star wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:Toni Kroos beats CM-AM in the world

Did you mean to say best? If you did then :facepalm:

Yeah, my bad. that's exactly what I meant, Toni Kroos is the best AM-CM in the whole universe
Calm down body eco smile He misplaced more passes than usual Very Happy Let him prove himself against big boys first Very Happy

I know it was a game against Basel. This guy always overrates bayern players when they win and rips on them when they lose lol
He may do it but the fact doesn't change that Kroos is one of the top playmakers out there. He was made to play deep in CM role instead of Schweinsteiger and then criticized by freecat for not being good enough eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:26 pm

Why are individual players being praised beyond the stratosphere when Basel were tactically and performance wise playing like a Sunday league team?
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:29 pm

Arquitecto wrote:Why are individual players being praised beyond the stratosphere when Basel were tactically and performance wise playing like a Sunday league team?
If you read the thread, it isn't about praising him, quite the opposite eco smile
They blamed Kroos for Bayern's defeat because he failed again Xhaka apparently. Today, he killed of the game for Bayern eco smile
If it isn't praise worthy then it's at least enough to shut up haters here eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:41 pm

All this due to putting Lahm back at right frakking back. Now we just need a long term LB.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:34 pm

Kroos owned us hard today... So much for being overrated :lol!:
Freecat, you shot yourself into the foot eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:37 pm

Kroos was good today. Played well in the midfield after Schweini was off. GOAT potential.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:58 pm

Kroos is better than Oezil as AM, better than Khedira as CM and better than Alonso as DM..

He's one of the best player in those position
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:02 am

I disagree, sure, he's better than Alonso as a CM, better than Özil as a DM and better than Khedira at AM, and arguably more complete than any of them, but they're all still better than Kroos in their chosen position.

Kroos is world class, yes, but Xabi is still the better deep-lying playmaker, Khedira the better ox-lunged running madman and Özil the better assist-slut.

Kroos great advantage is his versatility, and he got hte three Madrid men in his pocket in that regard, and he'll probably soon be a starter in the German NT, but him being a better AM than Özil... Is pushing it too hard for my liking. Özil is a great link between defense and attack, he's very boss at keeping possession and making the midfield click, but he's just not the kind of orchestrator of an attack that Özil is. And that's what he needs so that I'll go balls-out calling him the best player at his age/position/whatever.

Also he lacks the defensive capabilities of players like Khedira, or even Schweinsteiger.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2