BiasedMilanFan3
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Ganso
EarlyPrototype
M99
49 posters

Page 10 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next

Go down

The Official Assassin's Creed Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Official Assassin's Creed Thread

Post by Dante Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:27 am

AC in England , finally . My 2 most anticipated AC settings will follow each other , Paris and London . Great news . Obviously the game looks spectacular , though i guess there will be time later for more info . It kinda makes you feel a little tiny slightly sad for the developers , working years on such a project , they would have liked to present their work in a more appropriate way , also to pleasantly surprise the fans.

Hopefully they pay attention to the recent outrage on Unity . Eye candy is always welcomed , however flawless gaming always comes first. They better ship this one fully optimised and without major issues , regardless of how good-looking they want it to be.

My only concern on AC Victory . Other than that , i seriously cannot fkn wait to play it. There's a chance i will be playing Unity and Victory in quick succession , just like i did with AC 3 and AC4:Black Flag . And muh word , it is beyond awesome having so much new stuff to play when it comes to a series . By the time i get to play Unity , not only it should be flawless and really cheap , i won't even have to wait for the next one .

Having said that , currently it's a miserable pain in the ass i can't play Unity , but oh well , can't have everything can we

Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The Official Assassin's Creed Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Official Assassin's Creed Thread

Post by M99 Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:42 am

Borrowed Assassin's Creed Rogue from a friend.

Lol. Black Flag with snow. Even the main menu is the same. I like Shay though.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:54 pm

M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu May 07, 2015 8:08 pm

NEXT ASSASSIN'S CREED GAME BEING REVEALED ON MAY 12

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/05/07/next-assassins-creed-game-being-revealed-on-may-12

http://assets1.ignimgs.com/2015/05/07/acsalbertteaserknucklesig1000x1000042715gif-a6e9c0.gif

Assassin's Creed Victory
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu May 07, 2015 8:23 pm

They're going for the trifecta of garbage. Laughing

Black Flag, Unity and now Victory.

Garbage.

Disclaimer: I think Black Flag is garbage. Let's not waste time debating this.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu May 07, 2015 8:26 pm

Because you are wrong Izzy :coffee:

But fair enough you are entitled to your opinion.

Dead wrong.... *coffee*
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu May 07, 2015 8:28 pm

Is there an actual end game to the whole franchise?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu May 07, 2015 8:30 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Because you are wrong Izzy :coffee:

Dead wrong.... *coffee*

Maybe............:coffee:

It's not Assassin Creed. It's Pirates of the Caribbean and it sucked.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu May 07, 2015 8:31 pm

RealGunner wrote:Is there an actual end game to the whole franchise?

Doubt it Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu May 07, 2015 9:01 pm

izzy wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Because you are wrong Izzy :coffee:

Dead wrong.... *coffee*

Maybe............:coffee:

It's not Assassin Creed. It's Pirates of the Caribbean and it sucked.

It was more of an Assassin's Creed game than AC 3 was. He actually becomes an assassin and follows the creed. The pirates of the carribean story was essentially his backstory and made for some great character development.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu May 07, 2015 9:09 pm

M99 wrote:It was more of an Assassin's Creed game than AC 3 was. He actually becomes an assassin and follows the creed. The pirates of the carribean story was essentially his backstory and made for some great character development.

Believe what you want. :coffee:
Becomes an Assassin my ass. He had the skills the second you play the game. Every other guy in history trained to get those skills. Knows nothing about the Creed until Ubisoft remember that the dude knows nothing about it so they slip it in. The story was just a Jack Sparrow rip off.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu May 07, 2015 9:27 pm

izzy wrote:
M99 wrote:It was more of an Assassin's Creed game than AC 3 was. He actually becomes an assassin and follows the creed. The pirates of the carribean story was essentially his backstory and made for some great character development.

Believe what you want. :coffee:
Becomes an Assassin my ass. He had the skills the second you play the game. Every other guy in history trained to get those skills. Knows nothing about the Creed until Ubisoft remember that the dude knows nothing about it so they slip it in. The story was just a Jack Sparrow rip off.

I'm talking about how he was an arrogant asshole who cared about no one but himself then after his friends die he joins the Brotherhood, fights for a cause that is not himself and makes the Brotherhood even more powerful. Hell he gives his mansion to the Brotherhood as headquarters in the end. The story was really good, especially the characters in it. After coming of AC 3 it was good to see the protagonist get character development especially after Connor who starts of as a naive, hotheaded idealist and ends as a naive, hotheaded idealist. Supporting cast was stellar too. It's a pirates/assassin game and it worked perfectly.

How is story of how a selfish pirate who is only interested in riches later matures and joins the Assassins and saves the world from Templars a Jack Sparrow rip off
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu May 07, 2015 9:46 pm

M99 wrote:I'm talking about how he was an arrogant asshole who cared about no one but himself then after his friends die he joins the Brotherhood, fights for a cause that is not himself and makes the Brotherhood even more powerful. Hell he gives his mansion to the Brotherhood as headquarters in the end. The story was really good, especially the characters in it. After coming of AC 3 it was good to see the protagonist get character development especially after Connor who starts of as a naive, hotheaded idealist and ends as a naive, hotheaded idealist. Supporting cast was stellar too. It's a pirates/assassin game and it worked perfectly.

How is story of how a selfish pirate who is only interested in riches later matures and joins the Assassins and saves the world from Templars a Jack Sparrow rip off

Fck it.

The whole point of the Assassins Creed series has been how the Brotherhood has changed the ideals, beliefs and actions of the protagonist and it is something we see progress throughout the entire story, from beginning to end. Hell, even that loser Conner showed some of that. Pirate dude didn't, it was about being Pirates, which is fine, but there was little to no inclusion of the Creed being relevant until towards the end of the game.

We grow with the character, we play through their naive stage and grow with them as their skills develop, didn't do that with this Pirate dude. He has the skills of Assassin of the bat, doesn't even question his "Eagle Vision" ability at all really.

This loser didn't grow with the Creed like the others (and the player did) through the story, leading to the protagonist questioning the Creed at certain points and questioning their own paths. Pirate dude only did so when it was convenient for Ubisoft to slip it in. All this happened towards the end of the game. His big change, his new lease on life etc, came towards the end of the game.

It was poorly done.
Jack Sparrow: Selfish, eccentric Pirate. Likes to do his own thing after what happened to him on his first boat. Slowly realizes that there are issues in the Pirate world that even he can't ignore and act blind to. He is a key part of it. Embraces it, helps save the Pirate world, goes off to be selfish again BUT, has people and friends he can trust again.

Pirates of the Caribbean/Assassin's Creed: Black Flag...... I don't see the big difference.

TL;DR: I didn't like the game. It felt like the title of the game ASSASSINS CREED became a non-factor that was slipped in at the end.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri May 08, 2015 1:08 am

izzy wrote:
M99 wrote:I'm talking about how he was an arrogant asshole who cared about no one but himself then after his friends die he joins the Brotherhood, fights for a cause that is not himself and makes the Brotherhood even more powerful. Hell he gives his mansion to the Brotherhood as headquarters in the end. The story was really good, especially the characters in it. After coming of AC 3 it was good to see the protagonist get character development especially after Connor who starts of as a naive, hotheaded idealist and ends as a naive, hotheaded idealist. Supporting cast was stellar too. It's a pirates/assassin game and it worked perfectly.

Fck it.

The whole point of the Assassins Creed series has been how the Brotherhood has changed the ideals, beliefs and actions of the protagonist and it is something we see progress throughout the entire story, from beginning to end. Hell, even that loser Conner showed some of that. Pirate dude didn't, it was about being Pirates, which is fine, but there was little to no inclusion of the Creed being relevant until towards the end of the game.

We grow with the character, we play through their naive stage and grow with them as their skills develop, didn't do that with this Pirate dude. He has the skills of Assassin of the bat, doesn't even question his "Eagle Vision" ability at all really.

This loser didn't grow with the Creed like the others (and the player did) through the story, leading to the protagonist questioning the Creed at certain points and questioning their own paths. Pirate dude only did so when it was convenient for Ubisoft to slip it in. All this happened towards the end of the game. His big change, his new lease on life etc, came towards the end of the game.

It was poorly done.
Jack Sparrow: Selfish, eccentric Pirate. Likes to do his own thing after what happened to him on his first boat. Slowly realizes that there are issues in the Pirate world that even he can't ignore and act blind to. He is a key part of it. Embraces it, helps save the Pirate world, goes off to be selfish again BUT, has people and friends he can trust again.

Pirates of the Caribbean/Assassin's Creed: Black Flag...... I don't see the big difference.

TL;DR: I didn't like the game. It felt like the title of the game ASSASSINS CREED became a non-factor that was slipped in at the end.

Which is exactly what happens in Black Flag. I disagree on the Creed having little to no relevance just because he starts following it in the late stage of the game. I don't see how becoming as assassin in the late stages of the game makes the whole game garbage. The story was very well told and it felt natural when he becomes an assassin. It might have been late, but the journey to that moment was very well told.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri May 08, 2015 11:05 pm

Details on the new Assassin's Creed leaked ahead of its official unveiling next week.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/assassin-s-creed-victory-actually-named-syndicate-/1100-6427212/
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri May 08, 2015 11:11 pm

Jacob Frye, what a lad.

Industrial Revolution eh? I wonder what historical figures will be involved hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue May 12, 2015 5:39 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue May 12, 2015 5:51 pm

Not sure if AC:Syndicate or Batman: Arkham City
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Tue May 12, 2015 6:09 pm

Why London ffs? It should have been set in Edinburgh.
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue May 12, 2015 6:09 pm

U MAD ?

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Tue May 12, 2015 6:14 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:U MAD ?

F**k you!
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue May 12, 2015 8:15 pm

Female protagonist is good. Been wanting one in a main game for quite some time. Character switching, that GTA 5 influence Proud Will be fun playing in London but nothing in that gameplay wowed me. They should have some Nandos in the game, there is no way they can realistically replicate London without giving you the option of dropping in for some cheeky nandos with the lads in between assassinations.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed May 13, 2015 3:09 am

Brock Lesnar is apparently in AC: Syndicate Laughing

http://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/stg.ign.com/2015/05/brockyupdated-720x405.png

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2015/05/13/for-some-reason-brock-lesnar-might-be-in-assassins-creed-syndicate?+main+twitter
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed May 13, 2015 4:58 am

LMAO wat
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed May 13, 2015 7:46 am

Hope you can play as him and F5 Templars.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 13, 2015 10:47 am

This will blatantly be a line.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next