Manutd Accepts Liverpools apology

2 posters

Go down

Manutd Accepts Liverpools apology  Empty Manutd Accepts Liverpools apology

Post by Adit Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:18 pm

Liverpool Manager Kenny Dalglish today insisted Luis Suarez is right to apologise for failing to shake Patrice Evra's hand at Old Trafford.

"Ian Ayre has made the Club's position absolutely clear and it is right that Luis Suarez has now apologised for what happened at Old Trafford," said Dalglish.

"To be honest, I was shocked to hear that the player had not shaken hands having been told earlier in the week that he would do.

"But as Ian said earlier, all of us have a responsibility to represent this Club in a fit and proper manner and that applies equally to me as Liverpool Manager.

"When I went on TV after yesterday's game I hadn't seen what had happened, but I did not conduct myself in a way befitting of a Liverpool Manager during that interview and I'd like to apologise for that."

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/kd-we-all-have-a-responsibility-1

Reds accept rivals' apology

Manchester United thanks Liverpool for the apologies issued following Saturday's game.

Everyone at Old Trafford wants to move on from this. The history of our two great clubs is one of success and rivalry unparalleled in British football.

That should be the focus in the future of all those who love the clubs.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Manutd Accepts Liverpools apology  Empty Re: Manutd Accepts Liverpools apology

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:21 pm

Evra should also apologize for deliberating celebrating in front of Suarez after the full time whistle. Classless.

If that was Suarez we all know what everyone would have said :facepalm:

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down