The Rage thread Pt 2(AKA lets go for CL and Copa and forget about liga thread)

+22
Die Borussen
jibers
BarcaKizz
free_cat
Deathrow898
Hamdyman
messixaviesta
kiranr
The Lizard King
alexjanosik
billionmillion
BarcaLearning
FennecFox7
BarrileteCosmico
CBarca
the xcx
guest7
harhar11
The Franchise
eelir
bazinga
shinigami99
26 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Rage thread Pt 2(AKA lets go for CL and Copa and forget about liga thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rage thread Pt 2(AKA lets go for CL and Copa and forget about liga thread)

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:33 am

Very disillusioned right now. We did play like shit. Nothing really to add, I think we can still win la liga, but right now I'm putting most of my hope on the CL...

BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Rage thread Pt 2(AKA lets go for CL and Copa and forget about liga thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rage thread Pt 2(AKA lets go for CL and Copa and forget about liga thread)

Post by eelir Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:35 am

Yeah, but now we can do more, we can rest Abi and play some Masia guy there. We can even rest other defenders and pay masia players. Xavi and Iniesta can avoid physical teams in total as we cannot afford not to have them in CL or copa final.

And Messi definitely be rested.

Also the rotations that are happening lately are forced by injuries from not rotating.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:36 am

The Franchise wrote:
The xcx wrote:I remember I made statements of how new players are neccessary temp. for barcelona, but instead Pep decided to go with youth players..Bad choice of action, and know barcelona suffers from it.

So Sanchez and Cesc were promoted from the B team?

You clearly misunderstood me. I wasnt talking about them but of Villa .
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:37 am

We cant buy someone to replace Villa.

What are we going to do when Villa comes back and we have 9 players for 2 positions?
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:39 am

The Franchise wrote:
eelir wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Take them out of La Liga game and they will play what, once every 2 weeks? How is that going to help us in anyway?

They play every 3 days, taking them from that to once every two weeks is not only silly, its dangerous.

They wont be used to the intensity of the games, they wont be physically fit..its just not going to happen.

Nobody wants them run into the ground, but you have to understand how physical preperation works.

Maybe you misunderstood me. I am not saying taking the complete first team of, but doing some heavy rotations. At least 2 starters should take a brake each game. that way everyone is rested, but also in game.

I think we rotate a fair amount as it is, the only time we dont is when we have 14 players left..like recently.

Xavi didnt play today,didnt play last week.

Puyol and Mascherano share minutes.

Dani Alves clearly isnt ever tired.

Sanchez and Pedro have been in and out of the team, they arent going to be tired.

The only one is Messi isnt it?

Agreed, and Messi's tiredness has had a direct impact on how badly we have played this season, especially away from home. I have seen games where Iniesta and Xavi have played(and Messi didn't) and we played like shit.

I know stats are not the best way to judge players, but Messi's away form has been horrible this season, and so has been the team's away form.

Coincidence? I don't think so...but something is wrong mentally and it needs to be fixed for next season's liga

There are certain games that messi should and should not play. He SHOULD play at least 75-85% of them for 90 minutes and for at least 15% be given some sort of rest, whether it be coming off at the 60th minute or having an entire game to rest.
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:40 am

The Franchise wrote:We cant buy someone to replace Villa.

What are we going to do when Villa comes back and we have 9 players for 2 positions?
you dont neccessary have to buy someone, just like loan, like we did with Higuain last season. Although adebayor was mostly shit for us, maybe barcelona could have found a good replacement for Villa. Bad idea to promote a B player and hope for the same result, or thrive.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:41 am

Clearly xcx is thinking using RM philosophy, if something is not going right, splash some cash.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:42 am

The xcx wrote:

you dont neccessary have to buy someone, just like loan, like we did with Higuain last season. Although adebayor was mostly shit for us, maybe barcelona could have found a good replacement for Villa. Bad idea to promote a B player and hope for the same result, or thrive.

You must be joking right? Our best players tonight were B players!
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:43 am

eelir wrote:Clearly xcx is thinking using RM philosophy, if something is not going right, splash some cash.

At least the players we bought weren't flops bar kaka..
JS.

On another note, the best player today was thaigo imo
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:45 am

eelir wrote:
The xcx wrote:

You must be joking right? Our best players tonight were B players!
Again, you fail to see the point, Its not about todays game or yesterdays for example, its about performing the same level when Villa wasnt appsent for example (Although he was in a bad form this season).
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:46 am

You loaned Adebayor and he kinda flopped. And, yeah, you bought Nuri Sahin, Varane, and the other turkish guy i forgot his name, but did not see them play that much. So buying players not necessarily fixes problems.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:47 am

eelir wrote:Clearly xcx is thinking using RM philosophy, if something is not going right, splash some cash.
Is it wrong to splash a bit of cash to expand clubs history? Im not talking just particularly about any trophy but of CL and La liga for example.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:47 am

Which player do you recommend we loan that could perform as good as Villa? There are very few players in the world that could do that, and none of them are available for loan. So if we're going to go for second-best, might as well go for youth.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:48 am

The xcx wrote:

I would welcome you to name someone who we could of got on loan?

I mean, Henry and Luis Saha look the two best players so far lol

And the B team players have been great, Tello and Cuenca were excellent today and have been nearly every game.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:48 am

Guys, leave Barca fans alone to discuss, please

Also, they don't need to buy anything

Just becouse their players are in bad form doesn't mean they need to buy a players ffs :facepalm:

Last edited by Se7en on Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:49 am; edited 1 time in total
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:49 am

Giggity5313 wrote:

At least the players we bought weren't flops bar kaka..
JS.

On another note, the best player today was thaigo imo

Sahin....Coentrao? Altintop?

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:49 am

eelir wrote:You loaned Adebayor and he kinda flopped. And, yeah, you bought Nuri Sahin, Varane, and the other turkish guy i forgot his name, but did not see them play that much. So buying players not necessarily fixes problems.
Par for Varane, maybe thats exactly why are we so successful this season, we take less risks.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:49 am

Yeah, this is RM section. I really avoid General Section (the other RM section), but looks like this one is turning into one as well.

GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD: we are not RM, we believe in our youth, thats why more than half Spanish NT comes from Barca.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:53 am

Bottom line.

Tello and Cuenca have been better and given more than Villa this season before he got injured.

So the observation that losing Villa and not replacing him is costing us is quite a strange one.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:16 am

The Franchise wrote:Xavi has a slightly injury and is 32, Iniesta has been injured and Cesc has been playing crap and should of took a break 4 games ago.

Pep isnt resting players because he has given up lol

Look how he reacted to the goals that Osasuna scored.

Laughing That was funny and sad....it must have tasted like whisky! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Well its good to learn that indeed Xavi and Iniesta were injured... and Cesc needed rest, add to that underestimation meant the lineup....

It seems Messi is tired then, I hope he gets more rests in the league games ahead... and focus on the cups...

The xcx wrote:I remember I made statements of how new players are neccessary temp. for barcelona, but instead Pep decided to go with youth players..Bad choice of action, and know barcelona suffers from it.

Well we all know thats Guardiola's philosophy anyway, he would prefer youth and limited buying... I worry though that too much youth too fast means a drop in quality, thats a given, I mean we cant produce Xavis and Iniestas levels all the time, and we need that level to win so many trophies each season. I think what it will mean is probably less trophies, but we would still be a top team.

Se7en wrote:Guys, leave Barca fans alone to discuss, please

Also, they don't need to buy anything

Just becouse their players are in bad form doesn't mean they need to buy a players ffs :facepalm:

I dont think we mind Real fans, just not trolling ones and just completely brainless classless ones Laughing Laughing Twisted Evil
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:21 am

BarcaLearning wrote:

I dont think we mind Real fans, just not trolling ones and just completely brainless classless ones Laughing Laughing Twisted Evil
Why you are always happy? Laughing and is it you on your avatar?
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:41 am

I thought I answered this many times b4. No. Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:44 am

i didnt see...then why you put this girl on your avatar? tongue china people are very good people
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:43 am

It's a girl he used to like. At least that's what I think.

Sorry barca fans if I'm being too mean.. :vagi:

I know I mentioned this before, but boy thaigo has some great talent. He can pretty much play anywhere.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:38 pm

I dont get the criticism of Messi nor do I agree that he has been poor away from home.
There is a difference between not scoring and playing poorly.
The only 2 games Messi was poor were Getafe and Espanyol.Rest all games he has been very good.
Even yesterday I thought he had a good game.
In the second half he put 2 chances on a plate only for Tello and Fab to miss.
The chipped pass to Fab was a glorious one and he should have scored.
Add to that I didnt see him misplace many passes,didnt get dispossessed much.Also put in some wonderful deliveries from set pieces.
Also take into account the state of the pitch.He didnt have any clear chances to score.Just a half chance.
We Barca fans expect too much from him.He is human and cant score every game and I have never rated him on how many he scores.
He could go goal less for the rest of the season and I would still rate him the best player in the world if he plays like he is capable of.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lizard King Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:57 pm

Shit happens. This is a pretty serious hole we're in. But there's still plenty of time left though, so on the bright side..if we're gna fall over on our face, the sooner the better. Just like a football game. If the oppositions gna score, I'd rather them score early. All the more time for us to recover and get our shit together.

Last season, Chelsea made it back from a 15 pt deficit..and despite Madrid being the best away side in the league, I don't see this league getting any easier. That fking game against Bilbao, Madrid should've been down 1-3 at halftime but Bilbao didn't convert their chances.

So if anything, pts in the 2nd half of the season are gna be harder to come by than the 1st. Especially with the likes Atletico , Valencia, and Espanyol all coming strong. Heck, even Betis just beat Bilbao and Villareal, under new management, ran us fairly ragged.

Still a two-horse race, but at least we're not racing alongside dobermans anymore.

So I haven't given up yet..I just wish we could play all our away games at the Santiago Bernabeu Very Happy

The Lizard King
The Lizard King
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next