MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread

+29
FennecFox7
cripsy dipsy
celikmilan
C.Marchisio #8
DeviAngel
Fadi
Tigole
inderbaby
Potential
Seth
BiasedMilanFan3
7amood11
Arquitecto
nichabr
dronte
Cotes
Milantildeath
dostoevsky
Cruijf
Cookie Monster
salmano9
milanfan7
Dante
TonyDaBeast
Ganso
Giovanni10
Rossoneri Ninja
pUsHa
Forza
33 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread

Post by dronte Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:06 am

Fadi wrote:
piss off, you're not welcome here, you can celebrate the bunch of averge players you call them champions somewhere else....
So when does an average player become a good player? I think beating last year's champion is a pretty nice step forward to being a good player, whoever we are talking about.

Anyways, our best players did not have to play to beat your team so.. what's the point? I'm not insulting but still, we should play with full strength team next time or what?

dronte
First Team
First Team

Posts : 2333
Join date : 2011-06-10

Back to top Go down

MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:18 am

Milan didnt matter tim cup and they played with their best players that they had avaible
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2326
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:22 am

milan are injury deprived plus with bonera antonini ambrosini and worn out van bommel this result was pretty much expected...

im rather worried about thiago silva than this result. our club just needs to prevent injuries because obviously its hurting our domestic and european campaign really badly.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread

Post by nichabr Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:24 am

Seriously allegri needs to work on his motivational skills ffs...Antonini, SES and Thiago were the only people showing any hunger for the ball...Mexes shouldn't be in a milan shirt (ffs all he did was run up to players leaving gaps inbehind the defence roma were smart to give him to us). Also Pirlo is better than all of our players bar thiago and nesta why we let him go and are still playing MVB and Ambro is beyond me.

and no this isn't a kneejerk its been on display all season.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 1251
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread

Post by celikmilan Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:54 am

Pirlo was playing with Seedorf like he played with 10 year old girl. And they sold him and left Seedorf and Ambrosini. Only because no one wants them. Cant wait for the day when they leave us.
celikmilan
celikmilan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 285
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 46

Back to top Go down

MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread

Post by dostoevsky Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:51 am

Seven midfielders were unavailable for today's match and those who did play were mostly veterans who have had to play far too often than we supposed necessary because of our injury crisis. It's ridiculous to doubt that the likes of Ambrosini and Seedorf do not give their all for our team, however they are physically limited and whilst they have to take responsibility for their performances, we had a choice today between old soldiers and children who have never seen war.

It's a two legged tie and we're still in the Coppa, congratulations to Juventus for taking the advantage back to Turin, however there is absolutely no correlation between the quality of both teams and the identity of the goalscorers today. Caceres scoring twice doesn't alter his ability as a defender nor does it make our team some sort of house of fools. Chances fell to many players and Caceres was the player to take his, it's as simple as that.

As Allegri said, the decision to part ways with Pirlo was mutual, there's no point crying over spilt milk. Our back-ups are exhausted and overplayed out of necessity, whilst Juventus' second team is younger and far better rested. I would have loved to see some of our primavera players line up today, however I'm not watching over training and I for one don't have the gall to question why Allegri didn't bench our captain for an eighteen year old I've seen play for roughly twenty minutes.

Allegri's test wasn't today in my eyes and I hope that our section understands this. Allegri's test is how he responds to this game when we hopefully have a few more players back to play Juventus in the league. Neither competition is over and his test is how Allegri responds during the end game.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 7557
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread

Post by cripsy dipsy Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:01 am

I hope galliani is happy with the shitty football of milan since he decided to bring in shitty strikers order than quality midfielders. For crying out loud, even a blind man can see we are seriously lacking in midfield talkless of those who call themselves so called 'professionals'. With that shitty squad, it would take a miracle to draw against arsenal:afro:
cripsy dipsy
cripsy dipsy
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 154
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread

Post by cripsy dipsy Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:55 am

It baffles me to see how u guys are. Blaming it all on allegri. Now tell me, was it his fault that he was left with ancient legs in midfield since the mediocre injury prone midfielders we have are out injured?. A blind man sees our midfield crying for help rigt from the beginning of the season but 'Dr' galliani decided to waste time chasing shadows during the summer by procliaming the coming of a non existent mister x while passing up the option to make a move for sahin. Same thing also during winter when he decided to do the impossible by chasing the signature of needless tevez. He should have invested more time in seeking maybe a loan deal for sahin since he wasn't seeing much playing time. But then again galliani was busy doing nothing and also succeding in bringing more garbage into the team in the frame of muntari and lopez. So pls don't blame allegri see he had no other choice than to make do with what he has at his disposal. Neither should anyone blame injury since the injury prone players we acquired weren't forced on us Afro
cripsy dipsy
cripsy dipsy
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 154
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:18 am

It's because mesbah didn't play..

Allegri :vagi:
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7533
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread

Post by red&blacklegion Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:15 am

Giggity5313 wrote:It's because mesbah didn't play..

Allegri :vagi:
Actually I was happy with Antoninis performance today. The whole team looked tired and slow.Cant blame Allegri with his slim choices in the MF. BTW why not Di Sciglio since Bonheada is utter crap.
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Posts : 664
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread

Post by dronte Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:38 pm

dostoevsky wrote:

It's a two legged tie and we're still in the Coppa, congratulations to Juventus for taking the advantage back to Turin, however there is absolutely no correlation between the quality of both teams and the identity of the goalscorers today. Caceres scoring twice doesn't alter his ability as a defender nor does it make our team some sort of house of fools. Chances fell to many players and Caceres was the player to take his, it's as simple as that.
Agreed on this one, this no way means Milan are out of the tie, if there is a team that can beat Juve in the new stadium then it's Milan. There is a long way to go until the second leg, and anything can happen.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2333
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread

Post by Giovanni10 Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:28 pm


Wow, unacceptable Juve trolling all over this thread now...
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 841
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 36

http://newsfromthelogcabin.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread

Post by Superpeppe Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:44 pm

The only thing that allegri made me mad was the subs.
We left one sub in the bench and again he put in Maxi for the last 5 min.
Now I don't want to sound crazy, but if you have to put in a player to get a desperate goal in the last five minutes I think you should put Pippo in.

Nothing against maxi but at least Pippo is crazy enough to score or create spaces.
Superpeppe
Superpeppe
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 426
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 46

Back to top Go down

MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread

Post by TonyDaBeast Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:46 pm

hey, i dont know about you juve fans but i didnt see any trophy presentation after your win last night, did you? its one game, shut your faces and go post in your on forum, i would have said the exact same thing if my fellow milanistas would have went trolling around in your forums AFTER 1 WIN!!. sure im a new poster and probably some of you will say hey who do you think you are or something, technically im new yes but in reality no, ive been lurking around this forum for over a year now, just reading some news about milan, transfers, gossips etc, until i finally decided to be part of it.. and its not the 1st time ive seen you guys come here and destroy everything.. because of people like you we apparently had 2-3 people banned permanently, over a stupid forum.. really?? get a life guys.. support ur team all you want, thats sportsmanship, but dont start getting into schoolgirl arguments cuz Juve, Milan or whoever you support, dont care about you and dont know you exist. i dont know who you guys are but i definitely know you exist lol, so please, post, be active, dont troll, and R-E-S-P-E-C-T! you guys know that we have an absolute injury crises on our hands, one of the biggest ive ever seen.. you know you faced a Milan completly crippled/tired, you guys won, congratulations, good for you, nice job! YAYYYYY, you guys just wait till we get our boys back. and im soooooooooooo excited to see juve compete in 3 fronts next year, its all roses and daisys this year when we have only serie A to think about Razz cant wait till u guys r in CL. i have a feeling that a lot of juve fans wont be happy Razz
TonyDaBeast
TonyDaBeast
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 482
Join date : 2012-01-27
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread

Post by Giovanni10 Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:26 am

TonyDaBeast wrote:hey, i dont know about you juve fans but i didnt see any trophy presentation after your win last night, did you? its one game, shut your faces and go post in your on forum, i would have said the exact same thing if my fellow milanistas would have went trolling around in your forums AFTER 1 WIN!!. sure im a new poster and probably some of you will say hey who do you think you are or something, technically im new yes but in reality no, ive been lurking around this forum for over a year now, just reading some news about milan, transfers, gossips etc, until i finally decided to be part of it.. and its not the 1st time ive seen you guys come here and destroy everything.. because of people like you we apparently had 2-3 people banned permanently, over a stupid forum.. really?? get a life guys.. support ur team all you want, thats sportsmanship, but dont start getting into schoolgirl arguments cuz Juve, Milan or whoever you support, dont care about you and dont know you exist. i dont know who you guys are but i definitely know you exist lol, so please, post, be active, dont troll, and R-E-S-P-E-C-T! you guys know that we have an absolute injury crises on our hands, one of the biggest ive ever seen.. you know you faced a Milan completly crippled/tired, you guys won, congratulations, good for you, nice job! YAYYYYY, you guys just wait till we get our boys back. and im soooooooooooo excited to see juve compete in 3 fronts next year, its all roses and daisys this year when we have only serie A to think about Razz cant wait till u guys r in CL. i have a feeling that a lot of juve fans wont be happy Razz


MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread - Page 4 Leave-britney-alone-02

LEAVE THE MILAN SECTION ALONE!!
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 841
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 36

http://newsfromthelogcabin.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread

Post by inderbaby Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:27 pm

Excuses excuses...see you at the next game kids :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2271
Join date : 2011-06-13

Back to top Go down

MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread

Post by Cookie Monster Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:05 pm

Not sure why you Juve fans think you're entitled to this new cocky attitude lol. Two seventh place finishes in a row and now you're leading the league against far superior teams that are plagued with injuries, tougher schedules, and bad form. Enjoy it while it lasts I guess...
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 465
Join date : 2011-09-06

Back to top Go down

MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread

Post by dronte Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:42 pm

Cookie Monster wrote:Not sure why you Juve fans think you're entitled to this new cocky attitude lol. Two seventh place finishes in a row and now you're leading the league against far superior teams that are plagued with injuries, tougher schedules, and bad form. Enjoy it while it lasts I guess...
I'm always lurking around the other Italian sections here, simply because I'm interested in opinions from the "other side", but calling Caceres a sh*tty player, and talking about our team like a bunch of amateurs without any reason (who just beat Milan..) - I just couldn't stand that without posting. That's my opinion, don't know about the others.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2333
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread

Post by TonyDaBeast Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:56 pm

caceres is a shit player, he wasnt good enough for you people when u guys finished 7th y should he be any good now? who just beat Milan, r u serious? u call that Milan? if you want to say you best us, at least say we beat MilanPrimavera, or Milan B Squad, or Milan Reserves. But it definitely wasnt MILAN if you know what i mean
TonyDaBeast
TonyDaBeast
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 482
Join date : 2012-01-27
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread

Post by nichabr Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:13 pm

let them boast all they want...shows their class.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 1251
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread

Post by dronte Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:39 pm

TonyDaBeast wrote:caceres is a shit player, he wasnt good enough for you people when u guys finished 7th y should he be any good now? who just beat Milan, r u serious? u call that Milan? if you want to say you best us, at least say we beat MilanPrimavera, or Milan B Squad, or Milan Reserves. But it definitely wasnt MILAN if you know what i mean
You seem to ignore the fact we played with a B team + 3 new signings played, two of them for the first time. So your excuses are very lame. At least your team had players who are already familiar with the tactics and stuff. You guys are so damn blind there is no point arguing with you at all..
Caceres wasn't shit, he didn't fit into the team that time simple as that. I could call your whole team shit then, leading with Ibrab*tch who flops in every big game. Lucky he got banned for 3 matches it seems like.
You also seem to forget that we beat you in Serie A not long ago..

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2333
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread

Post by Cookie Monster Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:56 pm

dronte wrote:
TonyDaBeast wrote:caceres is a shit player, he wasnt good enough for you people when u guys finished 7th y should he be any good now? who just beat Milan, r u serious? u call that Milan? if you want to say you best us, at least say we beat MilanPrimavera, or Milan B Squad, or Milan Reserves. But it definitely wasnt MILAN if you know what i mean
You seem to ignore the fact we played with a B team + 3 new signings played, two of them for the first time. So your excuses are very lame. At least your team had players who are already familiar with the tactics and stuff. You guys are so damn blind there is no point arguing with you at all..
Caceres wasn't shit, he didn't fit into the team that time simple as that. I could call your whole team shit then, leading with Ibrab*tch who flops in every big game. Lucky he got banned for 3 matches it seems like.
You also seem to forget that we beat you in Serie A not long ago..

Juve beat a depleted, injury plagued, and tired Milan squad (and it wasn't even a convincing win). You have no discernible reason to be this arrogant about your team. As far as Caceres goes, I think several years of average to below average performances is enough to claim that this guy isn't all that great. If you want to think he's a world beater though, go right ahead.
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 465
Join date : 2011-09-06

Back to top Go down

MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread

Post by Cookie Monster Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:09 pm

dronte wrote:
Cookie Monster wrote:Not sure why you Juve fans think you're entitled to this new cocky attitude lol. Two seventh place finishes in a row and now you're leading the league against far superior teams that are plagued with injuries, tougher schedules, and bad form. Enjoy it while it lasts I guess...
I'm always lurking around the other Italian sections here, simply because I'm interested in opinions from the "other side", but calling Caceres a sh*tty player, and talking about our team like a bunch of amateurs without any reason (who just beat Milan..) - I just couldn't stand that without posting. That's my opinion, don't know about the others.

Well to be fair, he is kind of shitty. Again, you guys beat a depleted Milan squad in unconvincing fashion. Nothing to get all high and mighty about. The fact that a Milan squad that has lacked many of their top performers for a large portion of the season (not to mention the fact that they have Champions League football to play....something that is probably pretty foreign to Juve right now after so many years away) is still only one point away from Juve says more about your squad than a worthless Coppa Italia tie could ever say.

And to the Milan fans jumping ship because of a Coppa Italia loss, you guys are pathetic. Not sure if you've realized, but we only have a couple points less than we had at this time last year. All this while missing quite a few of our best performers. Give the squad a break. It's a difficult period but we still have enough quality to get through it.
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 465
Join date : 2011-09-06

Back to top Go down

MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread

Post by DeviAngel Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:11 am

Milan have serious injury problems true but to take away the victor and the fact that we played with 2nd team its unfair to. Ibra played , Thiago,Seedorf, El Shar. so its not full 2nd team we also had 3 first team players Pirlo,Chiellini,Barzagli.

Our teams shall meet again Caceres is excellent in attack and always was but in defense we received goal because of him so Licht > Caceres in everything so far.

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21324
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 124

Back to top Go down

MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread

Post by salmano9 Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:30 am

DeviAngel wrote:Milan have serious injury problems true but to take away the victor and the fact that we played with 2nd team its unfair to. Ibra played , Thiago,Seedorf, El Shar. so its not full 2nd team we also had 3 first team players Pirlo,Chiellini,Barzagli.

Our teams shall meet again Caceres is excellent in attack and always was but in defense we received goal because of him so Licht > Caceres in everything so far.


No... Caceres just played his first match this season, so its too early to compare!! Licht is Forrest gump and caceres is Samurai Jack lol Very Happy
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF
Posts : 7401
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread

Post by Forza Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:15 am

DeviAngel wrote:Milan have serious injury problems true but to take away the victor and the fact that we played with 2nd team its unfair to. Ibra played , Thiago,Seedorf, El Shar. so its not full 2nd team we also had 3 first team players Pirlo,Chiellini,Barzagli.

Our teams shall meet again Caceres is excellent in attack and always was but in defense we received goal because of him so Licht > Caceres in everything so far.


They are actually not starting XI players at all.

Pato, Cassano and even Robinho usually start in place of SES; Boateng and Aquilani start instead of Seedorf.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham
Posts : 8871
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum