Ganso
Giovanni10
Rossoneri Ninja
pUsHa
Forza
33 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread

Post by Forza Wed 8 Feb 2012 - 13:20

7amood11 wrote:
Forza Rossoneri wrote:
7amood11 wrote:
Forza Rossoneri wrote:Juve are going to play their B team, so I'm fairly confident we can get a result if Ibra starts for us

Not necessarily...
Marco Borriello, Simone Padoin and Martin Caceres all arrived in Turin last month and the Bianconeri boss believes that the trio warrant the opportunity to prove their worth at San Siro in the away leg.

“The three players who arrived in the transfer market need to play and must give us important responses just like all the others," Conte told Juve's official website.

"They’ve been brought in to bolster the squad and not just as alternatives, but valid options from every point of view.”

Conte also revealed that Marco Storari will take over from first-choice goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon between the posts.

“The Coppa Italia is Storari’s competition, there’s no doubt about that," he argued. "I’d like to praise his professionalism.

"He’s a great goalkeeper, he wants to play, but he’s making a great contribution both when he’s required to play and off the field.”

While Conte is clearly resting some first-team regulars for the game in Milan, the former Bianconeri midfielder insists that his side have every chance of bringing a lead back to Juventus Stadium.

“The game needs to be approached in the right way," he mused. "I think both ourselves and Milan want to get through and reach the final, so we’ll look to give everything we’ve got over the two legs to get there.

“As far as we’re concerned, it’s the first leg of a semi-final regardless of the opposition we’ll face.

"It’s inevitable that I would have preferred to play a weaker opponent and have a greater chance of going through.

“Instead, I’d say that both sides have an equal possibility of progressing in the competition."

Juventus, who currently lead Serie A by a solitary point from Milan, will face the Rossoneri again in the league at San Siro later this month.

We pretty much went in full force when we played against Roma. Changing gears would be illogical, especially when we're so close to the final.

There is a probable line-up that includes all of those players in a thread in the Juve section.

Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread

Post by 7amood11 Wed 8 Feb 2012 - 13:26

Forza Rossoneri wrote:
7amood11 wrote:
Forza Rossoneri wrote:
7amood11 wrote:
Forza Rossoneri wrote:Juve are going to play their B team, so I'm fairly confident we can get a result if Ibra starts for us

Not necessarily...
Marco Borriello, Simone Padoin and Martin Caceres all arrived in Turin last month and the Bianconeri boss believes that the trio warrant the opportunity to prove their worth at San Siro in the away leg.

“The three players who arrived in the transfer market need to play and must give us important responses just like all the others," Conte told Juve's official website.

"They’ve been brought in to bolster the squad and not just as alternatives, but valid options from every point of view.”

Conte also revealed that Marco Storari will take over from first-choice goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon between the posts.

“The Coppa Italia is Storari’s competition, there’s no doubt about that," he argued. "I’d like to praise his professionalism.

"He’s a great goalkeeper, he wants to play, but he’s making a great contribution both when he’s required to play and off the field.”

While Conte is clearly resting some first-team regulars for the game in Milan, the former Bianconeri midfielder insists that his side have every chance of bringing a lead back to Juventus Stadium.

“The game needs to be approached in the right way," he mused. "I think both ourselves and Milan want to get through and reach the final, so we’ll look to give everything we’ve got over the two legs to get there.

“As far as we’re concerned, it’s the first leg of a semi-final regardless of the opposition we’ll face.

"It’s inevitable that I would have preferred to play a weaker opponent and have a greater chance of going through.

“Instead, I’d say that both sides have an equal possibility of progressing in the competition."

Juventus, who currently lead Serie A by a solitary point from Milan, will face the Rossoneri again in the league at San Siro later this month.

We pretty much went in full force when we played against Roma. Changing gears would be illogical, especially when we're so close to the final.

There is a probable line-up that includes all of those players in a thread in the Juve section.

Just saw it. I guess I was wrong.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed 8 Feb 2012 - 13:29

7amood11 wrote:
Forza Rossoneri wrote:
7amood11 wrote:
Forza Rossoneri wrote:
7amood11 wrote:

Not necessarily...

Just saw it. I guess I was wrong.

Well, the line-up thread in the Juve section of this forum isn't Conte's team-sheet, so I might be wrong in the end. We'll see, hopefully it's a good game despite the B-graders taking the field.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Wed 8 Feb 2012 - 13:57

7amood11 wrote:
What? Not sure what you are talking about, we played vs Roma with a half bench team, exactly 6 players were from our bench team, so I wouldn't call that a full str squad..

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Wed 8 Feb 2012 - 21:31

:bow: DEL PIERO!!!!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Wed 8 Feb 2012 - 22:14

Antonini's cross found the target.... How often does that happen? drinking

Seth
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Wed 8 Feb 2012 - 22:30

I LOVE CACERES!!!!!!~
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Wed 8 Feb 2012 - 22:47

You know you suck ... when a shit of a player like Caceres scores twice against you ...

Well the story of a day was that Allegri obviously isnt a tactical genious ... props to Conte for making a bunch of average Juve players , play like a team offensively and defensively ....
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Wed 8 Feb 2012 - 22:52

It was expected, however it showed us once again that no matter how much depth we'll have in the midfield, we're going to play the knockout stages with our midfielders injured.

One thing more, Allegri; if you're going to play an old depleted old defensive midfield, inject our youth, I never liked him.
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Wed 8 Feb 2012 - 22:52

pUsHa wrote:You know you suck ... when a shit of a player like Caceres scores twice against you ...

Well the story of a day was that Allegri obviously isnt a tactical genious ... props to Conte for making a bunch of average Juve players , play like a team offensively and defensively ....

Caceres shit :facepalm:

SES is defo shit though...Milan fans need to allow the hype with that breh :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigole Wed 8 Feb 2012 - 22:55

It's so disheartening seeing just how bad Antonini and Bonera really are; how Seedorf, MVB, and Ambrosini are way past their prime, and just how clueless Allegri is.
Tigole
Tigole
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Wed 8 Feb 2012 - 22:56

inderbaby wrote:
pUsHa wrote:You know you suck ... when a shit of a player like Caceres scores twice against you ...

SES is defo shit though...Milan fans need to allow the hype with that breh :shisha:

You can kindly shove your opinion up your ass , coz i don't give a flying f*ck about what your opinion on caceres or shaarawy is Wink
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed 8 Feb 2012 - 23:00

Ah yes, 2 goals make the difference between Caceres being average or not despite getting manhandled internationally and in the Liga. Real convincing.

@milan fans A fatigued Mvb, a hilariously past it Ambro, Urby, with Antonini and Bonera as Fbs, propose to me a system in how you would actually optimize on this.

And please don't name me the players who are rested for a reason.

Go on geniuses.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Wed 8 Feb 2012 - 23:01

Listen to urself!
not my fault u disappointed
Caceres was pure class & I think the more mature minded Milan fans will agree...
El Shaarawy is unbelievable & I can see him & Marrone in the Euro squad if they continue to improve as they doing!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed 8 Feb 2012 - 23:01

we are in injury crisis and this is coppa italia,chillax
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Fadi Wed 8 Feb 2012 - 23:04

Arquitecto wrote:Ah yes, 2 goals make the difference between Caceres being average or not despite getting manhandled internationally and in the Liga. Real convincing.

@milan fans A fatigued Mvb, a hilariously past it Ambro, Urby, with Antonini and Bonera as Fbs, propose to me a system in how you would actually optimize on this.

Go on geniuses.

you better take off that picture of dummy allegri because it's making you look bad, very bad.....

to lose playing this bad to a bunch of average players just makes you realize how bad we play as a team and how tactically terrible dummy allegri really is...

it's smelling trophyless this season..
Fadi
Fadi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Wed 8 Feb 2012 - 23:05

Arquitecto wrote:Ah yes, 2 goals make the difference between Caceres being average or not despite getting manhandled internationally and in the Liga. Real convincing.

Go on geniuses.

We could give much needed time to our youth instead of playing players we already know they are shit, my biggest problem with Allegri that he doesn't give youth a chance, he'd rather player Bonera with his leg broken than a youth player... that says it all, he is simply not a coach for the future.
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Wed 8 Feb 2012 - 23:06

pUsHa wrote:
inderbaby wrote:

You can kindly shove your opinion up your ass , coz i don't give a flying f*ck about what your opinion on caceres or shaarawy is Wink

Why come on a forum and post then u joker...just go shove your head up your own batty :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Wed 8 Feb 2012 - 23:07

I love all the lame Milan excuses...if you mans dont care about the Italian cup then why are you even bothering to post on the matter :facepalm:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Wed 8 Feb 2012 - 23:07

Go on geniuses.

Ofcourse ... why did I even bother mentioning Allegri ... the guy is never at fault , its always the situation he is in ... just as it was in the season game against juve , inter and napoli twice , unbelievable how we seem to be in an injury crisis all season long and there is nothing to be done about the tactic or about the approach to the game , because there was none today ...
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fadi Wed 8 Feb 2012 - 23:09

Nes-T33 wrote:we are in injury crisis and this is coppa italia,chillax

piss off......

tonight it was a very dangerous sign, first of all, we're practically out of coppa italia, second, noway we're going to beat juve in the league when we play this bad, third, we have no chance against arsenal, we're at the risk of ending this season trophyless and please don't blame it on injuries....
Fadi
Fadi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Fadi Wed 8 Feb 2012 - 23:12

inderbaby wrote:I love all the lame Milan excuses...if you mans dont care about the Italian cup then why are you even bothering to post on the matter :facepalm:

piss off, you're not welcome here, you can celebrate the bunch of averge players you call them champions somewhere else....
Fadi
Fadi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Wed 8 Feb 2012 - 23:18

Fadi wrote:
inderbaby wrote:I love all the lame Milan excuses...if you mans dont care about the Italian cup then why are you even bothering to post on the matter :facepalm:

piss off, you're not welcome here, you can celebrate the bunch of averge players you call them champions somewhere else....

sucks to be u then...because a Squad of "champions" got their a** kicked in their own back yard by a bunch of average players
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed 8 Feb 2012 - 23:18

all calm down

Inder calm down

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigole Wed 8 Feb 2012 - 23:19

If you don't like the responses you are given in the Milan forums then kindly gtfo of the section.
Tigole
Tigole
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Wed 8 Feb 2012 - 23:36

Fadi wrote:
So when does an average player become a good player? I think beating last year's champion is a pretty nice step forward to being a good player, whoever we are talking about.

Anyways, our best players did not have to play to beat your team so.. what's the point? I'm not insulting but still, we should play with full strength team next time or what?

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next