MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread

+29
FennecFox7
cripsy dipsy
celikmilan
C.Marchisio #8
DeviAngel
Fadi
Tigole
inderbaby
Potential
Seth
BiasedMilanFan3
7amood11
Arquitecto
nichabr
dronte
Cotes
Milantildeath
dostoevsky
Cruijf
Cookie Monster
salmano9
milanfan7
Dante
TonyDaBeast
Ganso
Giovanni10
Rossoneri Ninja
pUsHa
Forza
33 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread

Post by Forza Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:45 am

DeviAngel wrote:Milan have serious injury problems true but to take away the victor and the fact that we played with 2nd team its unfair to. Ibra played , Thiago,Seedorf, El Shar. so its not full 2nd team we also had 3 first team players Pirlo,Chiellini,Barzagli.

Our teams shall meet again Caceres is excellent in attack and always was but in defense we received goal because of him so Licht > Caceres in everything so far.


They are actually not starting XI players at all.

Pato, Cassano and even Robinho usually start in place of SES; Boateng and Aquilani start instead of Seedorf.

Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Posts : 8871
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread

Post by DeviAngel Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:49 am

Forza Rossoneri wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:Milan have serious injury problems true but to take away the victor and the fact that we played with 2nd team its unfair to. Ibra played , Thiago,Seedorf, El Shar. so its not full 2nd team we also had 3 first team players Pirlo,Chiellini,Barzagli.

Our teams shall meet again Caceres is excellent in attack and always was but in defense we received goal because of him so Licht > Caceres in everything so far.


They are actually not starting XI players at all.

Pato, Cassano and even Robinho usually start in place of SES; Boateng and Aquilani start instead of Seedorf.

Well I don't mean this as offense but Ibra is your half team tbh he is that strong player and WC.

still SES are good plaeyrs for first 11 thats the truth .... still as I said it was modified team vs modified team both teams without vital players Conte played with 8 new players who are subs ...

still don';t give up its early
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21324
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 124

Back to top Go down

MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread

Post by Tigole Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:00 am

DeviAngel wrote:
Forza Rossoneri wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:Milan have serious injury problems true but to take away the victor and the fact that we played with 2nd team its unfair to. Ibra played , Thiago,Seedorf, El Shar. so its not full 2nd team we also had 3 first team players Pirlo,Chiellini,Barzagli.

Our teams shall meet again Caceres is excellent in attack and always was but in defense we received goal because of him so Licht > Caceres in everything so far.


They are actually not starting XI players at all.

Pato, Cassano and even Robinho usually start in place of SES; Boateng and Aquilani start instead of Seedorf.

Well I don't mean this as offense but Ibra is your half team tbh he is that strong player and WC.

still SES are good plaeyrs for first 11 thats the truth .... still as I said it was modified team vs modified team both teams without vital players Conte played with 8 new players who are subs ...

still don';t give up its early

I would like to see Juventus defend properly if Bonera and Antonini were in your line up.
Tigole
Tigole
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 189
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread

Post by DeviAngel Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:18 am

Tigole wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
Forza Rossoneri wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:Milan have serious injury problems true but to take away the victor and the fact that we played with 2nd team its unfair to. Ibra played , Thiago,Seedorf, El Shar. so its not full 2nd team we also had 3 first team players Pirlo,Chiellini,Barzagli.

Our teams shall meet again Caceres is excellent in attack and always was but in defense we received goal because of him so Licht > Caceres in everything so far.


They are actually not starting XI players at all.

Pato, Cassano and even Robinho usually start in place of SES; Boateng and Aquilani start instead of Seedorf.

Well I don't mean this as offense but Ibra is your half team tbh he is that strong player and WC.

still SES are good plaeyrs for first 11 thats the truth .... still as I said it was modified team vs modified team both teams without vital players Conte played with 8 new players who are subs ...

still don';t give up its early

I would like to see Juventus defend properly if Bonera and Antonini were in your line up.

We had grygera, Zebina and Molinaro for 3 seasons Smile) and we did it
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21324
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 124

Back to top Go down

MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread

Post by Tigole Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:29 am

DeviAngel wrote:
Tigole wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
Forza Rossoneri wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:Milan have serious injury problems true but to take away the victor and the fact that we played with 2nd team its unfair to. Ibra played , Thiago,Seedorf, El Shar. so its not full 2nd team we also had 3 first team players Pirlo,Chiellini,Barzagli.

Our teams shall meet again Caceres is excellent in attack and always was but in defense we received goal because of him so Licht > Caceres in everything so far.


They are actually not starting XI players at all.

Pato, Cassano and even Robinho usually start in place of SES; Boateng and Aquilani start instead of Seedorf.

Well I don't mean this as offense but Ibra is your half team tbh he is that strong player and WC.

still SES are good plaeyrs for first 11 thats the truth .... still as I said it was modified team vs modified team both teams without vital players Conte played with 8 new players who are subs ...

still don';t give up its early

I would like to see Juventus defend properly if Bonera and Antonini were in your line up.

We had grygera, Zebina and Molinaro for 3 seasons Smile) and we did it

Yeah, I remember those 3. I used to laugh just watching them on the field, and I can imagine you were very happy when they left. Can't wait till Bonera and crowd leave Smile.
Tigole
Tigole
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 189
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread

Post by Forza Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:39 am

Tigole wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
Tigole wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
Forza Rossoneri wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:Milan have serious injury problems true but to take away the victor and the fact that we played with 2nd team its unfair to. Ibra played , Thiago,Seedorf, El Shar. so its not full 2nd team we also had 3 first team players Pirlo,Chiellini,Barzagli.

Our teams shall meet again Caceres is excellent in attack and always was but in defense we received goal because of him so Licht > Caceres in everything so far.


They are actually not starting XI players at all.

Pato, Cassano and even Robinho usually start in place of SES; Boateng and Aquilani start instead of Seedorf.

Well I don't mean this as offense but Ibra is your half team tbh he is that strong player and WC.

still SES are good plaeyrs for first 11 thats the truth .... still as I said it was modified team vs modified team both teams without vital players Conte played with 8 new players who are subs ...

still don';t give up its early

I would like to see Juventus defend properly if Bonera and Antonini were in your line up.

We had grygera, Zebina and Molinaro for 3 seasons Smile) and we did it

Yeah, I remember those 3. I used to laugh just watching them on the field, and I can imagine you were very happy when they left. Can't wait till Bonera and crowd leave Smile.

haha, who said anything about giving up?

I know you don't mean any offense Devi, but if Ibra is half the team and presumably Silva is the other half, then I guess all the rest of the players are useless? My point is that both of these players need support. Every good team attacks and defends as a unit. This is why no matter how good our star players are, we still concede goals and still fail to create opportunities up front at times. We are lacking a couple of signings to take our team to that next level.

... lol, remembering Molinaro's attempted backheel.



Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham
Posts : 8871
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread

Post by DeviAngel Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:03 am

don't mention Moli,Grygera ( I lvoed the inter goal) and zebina pls it hurts Very Happy

@Forza I didn't said u are it was just don't start with the sack, sell threads its long long way ... I remember grygera's pass to Pastore and that goal he gave us :facepalm:

Ibra is just half of any team he is to strong as player and world class players just like every team has key player he is the most valuable thing you have with silva I agree on the team part but still ibra makes the diff most often and without him its not same Milan its still is but not the same Smile) its not offense Smile at least in my eyes. But you have right to thou
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21324
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 124

Back to top Go down

MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread

Post by Forza Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:17 am

DeviAngel wrote:don't mention Moli,Grygera ( I lvoed the inter goal) and zebina pls it hurts Very Happy

@Forza I didn't said u are it was just don't start with the sack, sell threads its long long way ... I remember grygera's pass to Pastore and that goal he gave us :facepalm:

Ibra is just half of any team he is to strong as player and world class players just like every team has key player he is the most valuable thing you have with silva I agree on the team part but still ibra makes the diff most often and without him its not same Milan its still is but not the same Smile) its not offense Smile at least in my eyes. But you have right to thou

If you spend more time in the Milan section, you will notice I am in the anti-sell/sack thread camp. Cool
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham
Posts : 8871
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread

Post by cositomilan Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:39 am

milan did not played with his best XI so whats the deal :bball:
cositomilan
cositomilan
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 125
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread

Post by nichabr Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:07 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Forza Rossoneri wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:Milan have serious injury problems true but to take away the victor and the fact that we played with 2nd team its unfair to. Ibra played , Thiago,Seedorf, El Shar. so its not full 2nd team we also had 3 first team players Pirlo,Chiellini,Barzagli.

Our teams shall meet again Caceres is excellent in attack and always was but in defense we received goal because of him so Licht > Caceres in everything so far.


They are actually not starting XI players at all.

Pato, Cassano and even Robinho usually start in place of SES; Boateng and Aquilani start instead of Seedorf.

Well I don't mean this as offense but Ibra is your half team tbh he is that strong player and WC.

still SES are good plaeyrs for first 11 thats the truth .... still as I said it was modified team vs modified team both teams without vital players Conte played with 8 new players who are subs ...

still don';t give up its early

8 new players who are subs? what is most of milans squad that played?

amelia sub
mexes sub
antonini sub
bonera sub
seedorf sub
ambro sub
ses sub
urby sub

that leaves 2 starters...ibra and thiago what did juve play?

starters for juve pirlo, cheilini, barzagli, bonucci, giacherini and estigaribia....thats basically the core of your team dont say 8 new players thats bull shit.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 1251
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread

Post by TonyDaBeast Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:14 pm

ohhh yaaaa nichabr!!!!!!!!!
TonyDaBeast
TonyDaBeast
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 482
Join date : 2012-01-27
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread

Post by dronte Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:28 pm

nichabr wrote:
8 new players who are subs? what is most of milans squad that played?

amelia sub
mexes sub
antonini sub
bonera sub
seedorf sub
ambro sub
ses sub
urby sub

that leaves 2 starters...ibra and thiago what did juve play?

starters for juve pirlo, chiellini, barzagli, bonucci, giacherini and estigaribia....thats basically the core of your team dont say 8 new players thats bull shit.
You still can't get over it? Get your facts right btw. 11 minus 3 equals to 8.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2333
Join date : 2011-06-09
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread

Post by nichabr Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:12 pm

dronte wrote:
nichabr wrote:
8 new players who are subs? what is most of milans squad that played?

amelia sub
mexes sub
antonini sub
bonera sub
seedorf sub
ambro sub
ses sub
urby sub

that leaves 2 starters...ibra and thiago what did juve play?

starters for juve pirlo, chiellini, barzagli, bonucci, giacherini and estigaribia....thats basically the core of your team dont say 8 new players thats bull shit.
You still can't get over it? Get your facts right btw. 11 minus 3 equals to 8.
get yours right i have watched all of juves games this season and bonucci and estigaribia are starters so is giacherini but to a lesser extent than the rest.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 1251
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread

Post by dronte Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:32 pm

nichabr wrote:
dronte wrote:
nichabr wrote:
8 new players who are subs? what is most of milans squad that played?

amelia sub
mexes sub
antonini sub
bonera sub
seedorf sub
ambro sub
ses sub
urby sub

that leaves 2 starters...ibra and thiago what did juve play?

starters for juve pirlo, chiellini, barzagli, bonucci, giacherini and estigaribia....thats basically the core of your team dont say 8 new players thats bull shit.
You still can't get over it? Get your facts right btw. 11 minus 3 equals to 8.
get yours right i have watched all of juves games this season and bonucci and estigaribia are starters so is giacherini but to a lesser extent than the rest.
Bonucci may have played more, but that doesn't mean anything. Our standard starter back four is Lich - Barzagli - Chiellini - De Ceglie. Even Chiellini stated that his position is CB. So I say a "maybe" on Bonucci, but Giach and Esti = no way.. Giach played 12 matches mostly as sub, Pepe is the usual starter, but he is injured atm. Esti played 10 matches and if he started like 2 or 3 times.. This is the standard formation I'd say but it's hard to set one as Conte is very flexible and changing every time.
Lich - Barzagli - Chiellini - De Ceglie
Vidal - Pirlo - Marchisio
Pepe - Matri - Vucinic

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2333
Join date : 2011-06-09
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread

Post by S Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:42 pm

starters for juve pirlo, cheilini, barzagli, bonucci, giacherini and estigaribia....thats basically the core of your team dont say 8 new players thats bull shit.

Bonucci ,Giaccherini and Estigarribia are not core of our team :facepalm:

Bonera has played many games so i'd assume even if he is core of your team then ?

And saying Estigarribia is a starter shows how much you've watched juve this year.As is Giaccherini who is very versatile and is doing really well at CM as well ,hence getting many oppurtunities.

As dronte said our coach is very flexible and our lineups and formations keep changing all the time.its just that we possess better depth ,that is all.

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 28517
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread

Post by nichabr Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:44 pm

giacherini has played 15 matches for juve this season and estigaribia has played 13 games...both are starters dont bother arguing it because you are wrong...and not to mention you putting de ceglie in the starting line-up and then saying esti and giacherini aren't starters.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 1251
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread

Post by nichabr Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:45 pm

Surag wrote:
starters for juve pirlo, cheilini, barzagli, bonucci, giacherini and estigaribia....thats basically the core of your team dont say 8 new players thats bull shit.

Bonucci ,Giaccherini and Estigarribia are not core of our team :facepalm:

Bonera has played many games so i'd assume even if he is core of your team then ?

And saying Estigarribia is a starter shows how much you've watched juve this year.As is Giaccherini who is very versatile and is doing really well at CM as well ,hence getting many oppurtunities.

As dronte said our coach is very flexible and our lineups and formations keep changing all the time.its just that we possess better depth ,that is all.


esti and giacherini aren't but bonucci, barzagli, cheilini and pirlo are your main men in that team and you can't argue that at all.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 1251
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread

Post by S Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:54 pm

Well you arent able to realize the fact that our depth options has stood up and performing well hence getting more oppurtunities.

Look at Milan's first team and depth options ,there is a substantial difference there.At you look at ours and there isnt much of a difference.

I disagree about Bonucci being one of our main men.He is error-prone and constantly making mistakes and unless we play 3-5-2 time and again his spot will be on the bench.Courtesy Bonucci's poor showings ,Conte has given good game time to De Ceglie and he is doing exceedingly well.

All in all there is constant competition for a place in the eleven courtesy our good depth.

As i've said before our formations and tactics keep changing and Conte incorporates players that fits that particular formation.

Considering the fact that we've played 4-3-3 most of the season you have to give the benefit of the doubt to dronte's formation.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 28517
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread

Post by Tigole Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:01 pm


What Juventus has over Milan is a better midfield and a better bench. The midfield consisting of Vidal-Pirlo-Marchisio is better than ours. We have much better strikers, but without a good midfield our strikers are barely able to shine. All Juve needs are strikers and Milan needs midfielders.
Tigole
Tigole
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 189
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread

Post by nichabr Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:05 pm

Surag wrote:Well you arent able to realize the fact that our depth options has stood up and performing well hence getting more oppurtunities.

Look at Milan's first team and depth options ,there is a substantial difference there.At you look at ours and there isnt much of a difference.

I disagree about Bonucci being one of our main men.He is error-prone and constantly making mistakes and unless we play 3-5-2 time and again his spot will be on the bench.Courtesy Bonucci's poor showings ,Conte has given good game time to De Ceglie and he is doing exceedingly well.

All in all there is constant competition for a place in the eleven courtesy our good depth.

As i've said before our formations and tactics keep changing and Conte incorporates players that fits that particular formation.

Considering the fact that we've played 4-3-3 most of the season you have to give the benefit of the doubt to dronte's formation.

i don't think you give bonucci enough credit like most other juve fans for some reason you guys under-rate him...imo he is better and less of a liability than cheilini who you all praise to hell but forget when he makes a mistake like he is incapable of getting criticism.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 1251
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread

Post by dronte Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:09 pm

Tigole wrote:
What Juventus has over Milan is a better midfield and a better bench. The midfield consisting of Vidal-Pirlo-Marchisio is better than ours. We have much better strikers, but without a good midfield our strikers are barely able to shine. All Juve needs are strikers and Milan needs midfielders.
This is a pretty raw statement but I have to agree with this. Those what you said are the things that keeps both teams away from being a complete team.

nichabr wrote:giacherini has played 15 matches for juve this season and estigaribia has played 13 games...both are starters dont bother arguing it because you are wrong...and not to mention you putting de ceglie in the starting line-up and then saying esti and giacherini aren't starters.
Both in Serie A and the Coppa, yes, but in Coppa we always play with B team like most of the big teams.
Bonucci isn't reliable at all, this is my opinion and nothing can change it. The only reason he is getting so much playing time that we don't have a real good LB, but when De Ceglie is in form Conte obviously prefering him over Chiellini at LB (obviously because we need him in the center).

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2333
Join date : 2011-06-09
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread

Post by Forza Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:28 pm

LOL

How is this thread still going? The match was ages ago!!!
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham
Posts : 8871
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: MILAN v JUVENTUS ~ Coppa Italia Pre/Post Match Thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum