Question for Mods or anyone who can help...

4 posters

Go down

Question for Mods or anyone who can help... Empty Question for Mods or anyone who can help...

Post by Guest Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:15 pm

At the bottom of the forum we are able to see who is currently online. The legend says that Administrators will show up in red and Moderators will show up in green.

My question to you is, what does it mean when a poster's name shows up in blue?

Back to top Go down

Question for Mods or anyone who can help... Empty Re: Question for Mods or anyone who can help...

Post by RealGunner Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:20 pm

That means you have clicked on their username and have viewed their profile, then they their username turn to blue
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Question for Mods or anyone who can help... Empty Re: Question for Mods or anyone who can help...

Post by Sina Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:47 pm

i viewed profile of all my fellow Gooners so that makes difference and easier to recognize which of them are online
thats good Very Happy
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:34 pm

That's a silly function,now when I click a username by accident it's always blue.I usually click just my own cause I wanna feel special :coffee:
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:20 pm

VibeTribe wrote:That's a silly function,now when I click a username by accident it's always blue.I usually click just my own cause I wanna feel special :coffee:
that has to do with browsing history or cookies or watever . like how blue links turn purple when previously viewed.

just reset all ur browser settings if it really bugs u
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down