Sorry mods....

5 posters

Go down

Sorry mods.... Empty Sorry mods....

Post by baresi Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:48 pm

In a previous thread while writting my post it got moved and I would really like the most number of posters to read it.

I never got involved seriously in those threads, cause I always thought they were fun to some point, but to have 4-5 threads on the first page all about the same subject with different titles is just too much, I hope this will seriously be the last time we see those threads, anyway this will be my last post in those threads.

Both CR7 and Messi are great looking at it indivisually, both have their pluses over the other.

Messi has a some HUGE pluses around him that are'nt with CR7, he grew in the club around some of the best talents that tought him many things over the years (Ronaldinho, Etoo', Guily, etc...) in the begining of his career he NEVER had any pressure on him to perform, his team (Barca) was already winning and he was always looked at as the cute boy of Barca one for the future etc..,in his early career no one was expecting him to lift the team (R80 Etoo and co. had the job done), all that was expected from him is to learn the system, and gain as much experience as possible, he was played gradually under the guidance of Ronaldinho (he has many quotes admitting how important R80 was to his game), and that really help built up his confidence.

Ronaldo on the other hand, started his brand of football, never got the oppurtunity to play alongside legends to learn from, he was always looked at as the finished product and must perform immediately,he was always expected to be the saviour of his team, in Manchester that was the case and in RM that is the case, the guy arrived to Manchester while they were in a renewal phase, and Manchester was/is known for alwyas winning titles and the fans always expected their superstar to lift the team up and have the main impact in winning, which CR7 brilliantly did there, and helped them get back to winning, and even better helped make a fortune when he left.

CR7 arrives to RM and as if the non winning streak is'nt enough pressure he comes with a huge price tag to only increase the pressure on him, and to make things worst he arrives in the best Barca ever era. Yet he breaks records, and helps his team win a title, CDR or not its a MAJOR title.

Now both CR7 and Messi fans ask yourselves those questions:

1) If Messi and CR7 decides to quit football NOW, who will suffer the most, Barca or RM?

2) If Barca in Messi's first 2 seasons was'nt winning, how would that have effected Messi of today?

3) If R80 and Etoo were'nt playing for Barca when Messi came up, and he was the center of focus back then as the saviour not as the little kid that fans want to see him play when the team is winning, how would it have effected Messi of today?

In conclusion both are great players and have secured their names in history, who is better I guess it is impossible to judge, since stats never give the perfect picture.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Sorry mods.... Empty Re: Sorry mods....

Post by jibers Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:08 pm

God bless you sir, God bless you. You and boywonder are my new heroes!
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:12 pm

i felt bad when i moved that thread because ur post was excellent
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:14 pm

I didn't read the whole post I must admit - but hear hear.

PLEASE stop these inane discussions that don't lead to any conclusions, in which we argue in circles and rattle of the same arguments.

IT IS BORING, A WASTE OF YOUR TIME AND NOT EVEN FUNNY TROLLING FOR YOUR SECTION ANYMORE.

If we have new material to discuss - say another Clasico shitshow, go for it. Don't reiterate and reiterate matches from last May, the Copa or the World Cup.

FELLOW MADRIDISTAS, you will lose my respect, of the great bystander, if you troll with the same arguments.

Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:21 pm

Messi>CR, Barca>RM, lets stop with these CR/Messi and RM/Barca threads. Its pointless, at least until next Classico
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down