Patrick Bateman
Lex
Grande_Milano
aleumdance
Babun
50 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

One reason why AC Milan will lose to Arsenal - Page 6 Empty some people over here owe me an apology.

Post by milanfan7 Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:59 pm

I'm not going to troll or rub the score in gooners' face,but want an apology from every gooner and non gooner who bashed me and critisized me when I expressed my opinion about arsenal.

milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

One reason why AC Milan will lose to Arsenal - Page 6 Empty Re: One reason why AC Milan will lose to Arsenal

Post by Eivindo Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:51 am

I gotta say I enjoyed each time the ball was kicked high and just waited for our players to win the ball back once it dropped.

One reason why AC Milan will lose to Arsenal - Page 6 Nom-nom-nom
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

One reason why AC Milan will lose to Arsenal - Page 6 Empty Re: One reason why AC Milan will lose to Arsenal

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:52 am

Is Babun ever right about anything?

Back to top Go down

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:55 am

milanfan7 wrote: I'm not going to troll or rub the score in gooners' face,but want an apology from every gooner and non gooner who bashed me and critisized me when I expressed my opinion about arsenal.

Alright, fair enough. I am sorry that for some reason you need to ask people for an apology on an internet forum. I hope one day you can overcome this problem. Cheers drinking
Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:55 pm

Just realised the guy who made this thread, is Babun and a Real fan? Need I say more? :lol!: Okok, not trolling Real fans here, but u know what I mean, the amount of funny sh*t that some (highlight just some and not trolling) of them write is laughable :lol!:

Agree with also some comments though, Arsenal need to wake up...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:00 pm

great show by us but the tie is not over. actually for arsenal i would suspect they would play that second leg tie keeping in mind that they have nothing to loose, and all they gotta do is impress their own home crowd.

for us milan, we should make sure that deportivo, PSV, or Istanbul night doesnt ever happen. as far as im concerned, the better we play in europe, somtimes we are too confident that we just think the next tie is piece of cake and then mess it up big time.

thanks to van bommel who has quickly acknowleged the deportivo situation, even when PSV won that match in semi final in 2005, van bommel featured so he knows better than anyone.

so hope we keep our cool and not get intimidated by away crowd.

my tribute to henry, :bow:

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:11 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:Just realised the guy who made this thread, is Babun and a Real fan? Need I say more? :lol!: Okok, not trolling Real fans here, but u know what I mean, the amount of funny sh*t that some (highlight just some and not trolling) of them write is laughable :lol!:

You're reported for trolling. You're posted doesn't relate to OP or followed discussions at all. All you do is to stir up trouble.
Crimson wrote:Is Babun ever right about anything?
I predicted EPL's debacle in CL before it started and much more. I really like digs from people with no opinions eco smile
Observe some longer :lol!:
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:09 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:Just realised the guy who made this thread, is Babun and a Real fan? Need I say more? :lol!: Okok, not trolling Real fans here, but u know what I mean, the amount of funny sh*t that some (highlight just some and not trolling) of them write is laughable :lol!:

If something really is laughable then it's because of that poster not the team he supports.

There is no IQ test taken to become a fan of a team and frankly your line of thought here is bordering on the ridiculous 🐰
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:14 pm

Babun vs Gil.

hmm
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:39 pm

I was deceived again :vagi:
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:43 pm

my upmost respect for Arsenal, the players, wenger, the fans....

even if the world is about to end tomorrow, never give up. thats what they believed, always believed in their own self.

terrible terrible game by us absolutely horrendous. its a fail, epic fail from us. horrendous display from defense, midfield. everyone was a disaster, with exception to abate and abbiati. those two only managed to do what was expected.

im more than welcome if we get any criticism because with tonight display we deserve some bashing. its simply that bad display.

absolutely shocked, its a disgrace.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:48 pm

tonight performance should have kicked us out easily. i also rue that our players kind of settled for just 4-0 when they had chance to make the margin more large in san siro.

arsenal was absolutely amazing absolutely briiliant superb stuff by them. i hope they make it in CL next season and keep their best players... they are amazing when they believe in themselves.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:50 pm

Babun is always right
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:09 pm

LOL, already on 25% after less than a month.... :facepalm:
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:34 am

Ok....Jibers...like ur not on 25%? Laughing

But im fine, just stay out of Real section and behave myself albino
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6