Patrick Bateman
Lex
Grande_Milano
aleumdance
Babun
50 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

One reason why AC Milan will lose to Arsenal - Page 5 Empty Re: One reason why AC Milan will lose to Arsenal

Post by Forza Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:28 am

Before I respond, I think I need to point out that my post was laden with sarcasm. Hence, Razz at the end.

The Verminator wrote:Dude we don't think we have the best team ever man what you on bro?

Look man we just think that without injuries our starting 11 contains many great individuals.

Szczesny is a great keeper.
Sagna is absolutely solid.
Vermaelen. Don't need to say anything.
Koscielny is on great form this season.
Gibbs can be a bit average.
Arteta is a great passer and a disciplined defender in midfield
Song is sometimes found wanting defensively but he does have his great days.
Wilshere is a beast. Don't need to say anything else.
Gervinho is a fantastic dribbler, very fast, only downfall is his productivity.
RVP - see wi;shere and verm
Walcott is very fast and can cause damage but he is woefully out of form.

That's a very good squad right there. That is atleast capable of a top 4 finish in the EPL. This isn't the best squad ever, but it is indeed a good one.

If I attempt to analyse this seriously, I would argue that there is still some bias in this assessment, but this is understandable. E.g. there are few non-Arsenal fans that would rate Szczesny a "great" keeper, however, I have no problem with this. I never did say that all Arsenal fans consider their team to be one of their best in recent times, I was just alluding to the fact that there are some, just as there are some Milan fans, who think that their squad is the best ever and has no faults whatsoever.

RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:
milan are favourites, dont know were your getting this underdog status from, most arsenal fans are saying you are favourites....and of course the english media are going to be bias use your brain, what about the italian media? what are they saying?

Once again, I was just offering some funny observations of the stereotypical trash that is said about Milan. No need to get defensive. The sad thing is that there are many fans who believe this stuff because they don't know any better. And yes, of course the Italian media will hype Milan, we are the Italian champs after all. I thought that putting 'underdog' is quotations was enough...

RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:
Lex wrote:
Forza Rossoneri wrote:Blah blah blah blah blah blah
Yeah ok brah, because i'm sure the Italian media and commentators are splitting this one down the middle and not hyping up Milan, either Rolling Eyes

i know right? some people sometimes act really thick. even though i know he is probably a smart lad

Thick means stupid, not just disagreeing with your opinion. If you can't accept a different opinion that's not my fault at all. In any case, I was clearly joking, and I thought I was being pretty obvious.

In future I will add 100 x Rolling Eyes so that people get the point. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

One reason why AC Milan will lose to Arsenal - Page 5 Empty Re: One reason why AC Milan will lose to Arsenal

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:39 am

red&blacklegion wrote:Ibra scored against real defenders not shabby english defenders.

It may be your opinion but it's a very ignorant one. So, which "shabby english defenders" does Arsenal have? Gibbs? that's one guy.. lol

Sorry they can't be all Antonini quality at LB Laughing
Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:44 am

Be/\/ceCALI wrote:
red&blacklegion wrote:Ibra scored against real defenders not shabby english defenders.

It may be your opinion but it's a very ignorant one. So, which "shabby english defenders" does Arsenal have? Gibbs? that's one guy.. lol

Sorry they can't be all Antonini quality at LB Laughing

The days of Antonini are (hopefully) over thanks to Mesbah, who's debut was much better than expected. I think that he will line up against Arsenal and do a much more solid job. You may be asking "who?"... and so were most Milan fans when we bought him. He's a 27 yr old Algerian LB from Lecce, who can also play as a LM. Whilst he is hardly a proven player at the top level, he showed promising signs in our 3-1 win over Lazio last game.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:21 am

Forza Rossoneri wrote:Let's face it Milanistas, the English media has got to some of these gunners, who now think they have a GOAT team whenever they do not have injuries, and expect to be facing some strange continental squad with lethargic players that are 20 years past their prime...

The Daily Fail has labelled the key men for this game as RvP for Arsenal and Emerson for Milan.

English commentators:

"The Italian side will play their typical defensive Italian style which was developed in Italy."

"They have lost their star player Kaka, which will make a big difference to the outcome of this game."

"In many ways, this is a clash between the old guard and the future of modern football."

---

Let's face it, they will keep talking crap until we win. Even if we thrash them 3-0 or more at the San Siro, they will be confident of a comeback at the Emirates.

In the meantime, let's enjoy the 'underdog' status while we can. Razz

you have to face all of that.. trust me that madrid totenham match was worse.. freaking ray wilkins was convinced had crouch not been sent off spurs wouldve won the game, and they still believe spur would win at 3-0 even.. idiots..

hopefully its a good match, just hate those stupid pundits and commentators.
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:24 am

diptiman wrote:
Forza Rossoneri wrote:Let's face it Milanistas, the English media has got to some of these gunners, who now think they have a GOAT team whenever they do not have injuries, and expect to be facing some strange continental squad with lethargic players that are 20 years past their prime...

The Daily Fail has labelled the key men for this game as RvP for Arsenal and Emerson for Milan.

English commentators:

"The Italian side will play their typical defensive Italian style which was developed in Italy."

"They have lost their star player Kaka, which will make a big difference to the outcome of this game."

"In many ways, this is a clash between the old guard and the future of modern football."

---

Let's face it, they will keep talking crap until we win. Even if we thrash them 3-0 or more at the San Siro, they will be confident of a comeback at the Emirates.

In the meantime, let's enjoy the 'underdog' status while we can. Razz

you have to face all of that.. trust me that madrid totenham match was worse.. freaking ray wilkins was convinced had crouch not been sent off spurs wouldve won the game, and they still believe spur would win at 3-0 even.. idiots..

hopefully its a good match, just hate those stupid pundits and commentators.

And then people wonder why Chelsea sacked him. :lol!:

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:33 am

I respect Milan, and its unlucky that we had to meet them. Its the Arsenal way never make anything easy. I think it will be a tough game, if Walcott decides to show up could make things hard for Milan.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:13 am

Forza Rossoneri wrote:Before I respond, I think I need to point out that my post was laden with sarcasm. Hence, Razz at the end.

The Verminator wrote:Dude we don't think we have the best team ever man what you on bro?

Look man we just think that without injuries our starting 11 contains many great individuals.

Szczesny is a great keeper.
Sagna is absolutely solid.
Vermaelen. Don't need to say anything.
Koscielny is on great form this season.
Gibbs can be a bit average.
Arteta is a great passer and a disciplined defender in midfield
Song is sometimes found wanting defensively but he does have his great days.
Wilshere is a beast. Don't need to say anything else.
Gervinho is a fantastic dribbler, very fast, only downfall is his productivity.
RVP - see wi;shere and verm
Walcott is very fast and can cause damage but he is woefully out of form.

That's a very good squad right there. That is atleast capable of a top 4 finish in the EPL. This isn't the best squad ever, but it is indeed a good one.

If I attempt to analyse this seriously, I would argue that there is still some bias in this assessment, but this is understandable. E.g. there are few non-Arsenal fans that would rate Szczesny a "great" keeper, however, I have no problem with this. I never did say that all Arsenal fans consider their team to be one of their best in recent times, I was just alluding to the fact that there are some, just as there are some Milan fans, who think that their squad is the best ever and has no faults whatsoever.

RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:
milan are favourites, dont know were your getting this underdog status from, most arsenal fans are saying you are favourites....and of course the english media are going to be bias use your brain, what about the italian media? what are they saying?

Once again, I was just offering some funny observations of the stereotypical trash that is said about Milan. No need to get defensive. The sad thing is that there are many fans who believe this stuff because they don't know any better. And yes, of course the Italian media will hype Milan, we are the Italian

i know right? some people sometimes act really thick. even though i know he is probably a smart lad
im typing from my phone soo i think i stuffedd up something.

I apologize. I didn know u were sarcastic. I am bias but when i post i try to be unbiased and fair. But i dont think i was being biased about szczesny. He doesnt have to be wc to be great keeper. I would atleast rank him in the top 20.

Thick means stupid, not just disagreeing with your opinion. If you can't accept a different opinion that's not my fault at all. In any case, I was clearly joking, and I thought I was being pretty obvious.

In future I will add 100 x Rolling Eyes so that people get the point. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes [/quote]
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chaval Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:46 am

Atm neither time is stronger than the other.

Should be an even game.
chaval
chaval
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Interista809 Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:11 am

I also forgot to mention that Milan have signed the white Drogba so Arsenal are screwed!!! Very Happy
Interista809
Interista809
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:10 am

This is why I rated the old Milan forum far higher than the one we have now.

I see no reason for such cocky behavior from our fans. Really will look stupid if we lose. Who can forget Spurs last year? Guess most of you haven't really learned much.

As for Milan not having width, this isn't entirely true as we attack and provide width through our fullbacks to overlap and link up.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Omniscient Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:48 am

The fact that there's been such long discussions about this match shows how even the 2 teams are.

There is no favourite in my opinion.

Omniscient
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:20 am

Arquitecto wrote:This is why I rated the old Milan forum far higher than the one we have now.

I see no reason for such cocky behavior from our fans. Really will look stupid if we lose. Who can forget Spurs last year? Guess most of you haven't really learned much.

As for Milan not having width, this isn't entirely true as we attack and provide width through our fullbacks to overlap and link up.
They're talking about lack of defence from wide areas. For example a winger+fullback combo can't be countered by a fullback only eco smile
Omniscient wrote:The fact that there's been such long discussions about this match shows how even the 2 teams are.

There is no favourite in my opinion.
You make sense as always eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:24 am

I have a feeling this thread will jinx the match and we will go through :coffee:

Last edited by Ganso on Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:29 am

Ganso wrote:I have a feeling this thread will jinx the match and we will got through :coffee:
Your optimism doesn't know borders eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:47 pm

Ox didn't give his 100% today with AC Milan in mind. Expect him to rape the unlucky fullback on his side eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:56 pm

It's a shame Henry won't be around to sample more of Italy, he loves playing them
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:00 pm

Should be a good game. Still tipping Milan though.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:05 pm

Lex wrote:It's a shame Henry won't be around to sample more of Italy, he loves playing them
Henry could play against Milan in the away leg Very Happy One more reason... eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:07 pm

Oh today was his last PL game! He could still play against Milan :O

Was nice knowing you, Milan
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:43 pm

Arsenal deceived me. I wasn't trying to reverse jix :arrow:
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:45 pm

It's always makes for great reading after the fact and this thread is no different.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:45 pm

Well, like I expected, you were wrong.

Zlatan has never been bad in CL. People needs to realize this. In my opinion, not a big game flop either. Just look at the teams he scored against with Barca.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:45 pm

Thank You Milan

for showing what Arsenal fans with Brains have been complaining for 5 DAMN STRAIGHT YEARS

stupid tactics + Substituitons based on personal sentiments= Arsenal Football Club 2001/12
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:45 pm

One reason why AC Milan will lose to Arsenal - Page 5 PCrqq
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:51 pm

Really dissapointed by Arsenal.

Focused soley on pace and did not trouble the Milan Midfield. Allowed Ibra to drop deep and control the game.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

One reason why AC Milan will lose to Arsenal - Page 5 Empty some people over here owe me an apology.

Post by milanfan7 Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:59 pm

I'm not going to troll or rub the score in gooners' face,but want an apology from every gooner and non gooner who bashed me and critisized me when I expressed my opinion about arsenal.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next