Patrick Bateman
Lex
Grande_Milano
aleumdance
Babun
50 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

One reason why AC Milan will lose to Arsenal - Page 3 Empty Re: One reason why AC Milan will lose to Arsenal

Post by Lex Fri 27 Jan 2012 - 19:24

Ganso wrote:OX?the guy who inst even a starter? Rolling Eyes
What's that got to do with the fact that he's a real danger to Milan's defence?

Last edited by Lex on Fri 27 Jan 2012 - 19:26; edited 1 time in total

Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

One reason why AC Milan will lose to Arsenal - Page 3 Empty Re: One reason why AC Milan will lose to Arsenal

Post by REWB Fri 27 Jan 2012 - 19:26

Ganso wrote:OX?the guy who inst even a starter? Rolling Eyes

And how are boateng and robinho slow?lol?

he is officially starter if he keeps on performing the way he is

anyway at the end of the day i think AC will win, i am not confident about this midfield without jacky, we cant dominate possession all that well without him, even with arteta, and if we dont dominate we usually lose.

Last edited by RedEyesWhiteBeard on Fri 27 Jan 2012 - 19:31; edited 1 time in total
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri 27 Jan 2012 - 19:29

yeah,im sure wenger will start him instead of walcott/gervinho in CL 3 weeks from now....

Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri 27 Jan 2012 - 19:32

Ganso, forgive my ignorance, but i have no idea what point you're trying to put across
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Fri 27 Jan 2012 - 19:33

Ganso wrote:yeah,im sure wenger will start him instead of walcott/gervinho in CL 3 weeks from now....

gervinho? wont AFCON just about finish at that time? so i think he might be too tied to play anyway...
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri 27 Jan 2012 - 19:38

Oxlade isnt a starter,he will have limited time to do something against us IF he actually does something,in the end of the day hes just a 18 y/o against one of the best defenses in Europe.

AFCON ends 12/02,but we dont even know if Ivory Coast will make it to the final
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by drakefyre Fri 27 Jan 2012 - 19:43

Grande_Milano wrote:
Milanfan7 wrote:
aleumdance wrote:oh and too add, Ox is the one of the only players this season to eat Man citeh alive..

zabaleta probably still has nightmares

Chamberlain has 1.5 good games====== > he's going to solely defeat the Italian champions.

He has a family name of that loser PM of Britain in 40s, so we will def win Chaka

One reason why AC Milan will lose to Arsenal - Page 3 6886_127325288592

:coffee:
drakefyre
drakefyre
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Fri 27 Jan 2012 - 19:46

match could go either way ..i think milan are favourites though.I predict a draw at the san siro and a win for milan at the emirates
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Fri 27 Jan 2012 - 20:05

I'm wondering whether some posters on here have even seen abate play... *cough* babun *cough*
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Fri 27 Jan 2012 - 20:10

Milanfan7 wrote: I'm wondering whether some posters on here have even seen abate play... *cough* babun *cough*
I saw him play against Inter... eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Fri 27 Jan 2012 - 20:12

The thing I hate/fear about arsenal is you can never know when if the "Barca" Aresnal will show or the "Man U" Arsenal.

Arsenal when in "mood" can take just about any team and its proven.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Fri 27 Jan 2012 - 20:16

So true..
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Fri 27 Jan 2012 - 20:21

baresi wrote:The thing I hate/fear about arsenal is you can never know when if the "Barca" Aresnal will show or the "Man U" Arsenal.

Arsenal when in "mood" can take just about any team and its proven.
Some experienced expert eco smile Arsenal possesses two faces and most of the time they show the scarier face to Serie A teams (check the stats) eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Fri 27 Jan 2012 - 20:52

babun1024 wrote:
Milanfan7 wrote: I'm wondering whether some posters on here have even seen abate play... *cough* babun *cough*

But you missed him against Madrid didn't you?
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri 27 Jan 2012 - 20:55

Milanfan7 wrote:
babun1024 wrote:

His performance in Madrid here is overrated.

Ronaldo grabbed a goal and assisted Özils. To me, that isn't having someone in your pocket.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Fri 27 Jan 2012 - 21:05

omarish wrote:
Milanfan7 wrote:
babun1024 wrote:

His performance in Madrid here is overrated.

Ronaldo grabbed a goal and assisted Özils. To me, that isn't having someone in your pocket.

Is Abate also supposed to be a GK?
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Fri 27 Jan 2012 - 21:11

Ganso wrote:most in form striker in europe?

Ibra:28apps 24 goals 7 assists
RVP:32 apps 24 goals 6 assists

for NT and club

In form determined on stats only? Joy.
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 27 Jan 2012 - 21:14

we will appreciate all the people who favours us but gladly welcome the opinion of people who thinks milan are least favourites, especially media. because everytime we are labelled favourites we take the game lightly and loose. making us underdogs and least favourite by english media should serve us motivation. and since our record with english opposition has been terrible starting with arsenal who beat us 2-0, we will take this game seriously. Arsenal i think are the best team when it comes to speed counterattack whether there is wilshere sagna or not, they still have best players on disposal and will make plenty of chances. i think this game would be pretty much like copa del rey of real madrid vs barca at cap nou
we play posession football they play counterattack footballl

anyway looking forward to this game

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Fri 27 Jan 2012 - 21:15

I can see Arsenal advancing through a RVP comeback.

But if RVP isn't interested...

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Fri 27 Jan 2012 - 23:36

......Then Arshavin will step it up and grab a hat trick Wink
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Fri 27 Jan 2012 - 23:42

english_jewel wrote:I can see Arsenal advancing through a RVP comeback.

But if RVP isn't interested...
There were times Gunners were like One reason why AC Milan will lose to Arsenal - Page 3 Cute_cartoon_hungry_wolf_photosculpture-p153276257853102927z8wb9_400 towards Drogs eco smile
Now, it's the other way around eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri 27 Jan 2012 - 23:44

AC Milan will win this anyway, no way Arsenal will succeed.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Fri 27 Jan 2012 - 23:48

Van Persie will have to go against Nesta and Thiago Silva lmao.... the two best cb's in the world.

whereas milan

milan could win CL this year. To think Milan is going to be even a remotely simple challenge is beyond laughable.

zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Fri 27 Jan 2012 - 23:54

Why the hell is everyone writing off Arsenal? Da hell. Same thing was said to us when we beat Barce 2-1. It's like you guys never learn.

If Hercules beat Barce, why can't we beat Milan?
Newcastle smashed Yanited 3-0.

You know where i'm getting at. Soccer is unpredictable and you guys are making it sound like we are a Sunday league team compared to Milan. To say we have no chance is absolutely ridiculous....
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri 27 Jan 2012 - 23:55

i feel warm and fuzzy inside when i see that boateng goal on barca One reason why AC Milan will lose to Arsenal - Page 3 Pokerface
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Sat 28 Jan 2012 - 0:08

The Verminator wrote:Why the hell is everyone writing off Arsenal? Da hell. Same thing was said to us when we beat Barce 2-1. It's like you guys never learn.

If Hercules beat Barce, why can't we beat Milan?
Newcastle smashed Yanited 3-0.

You know where i'm getting at. Soccer is unpredictable and you guys are making it sound like we are a Sunday league team compared to Milan. To say we have no chance is absolutely ridiculous....

Milan are champions of Italy. Strong defensively, looks like even offensively now.

Arsenal have been incapable of beating two teams that failed to qualify for champions league as far as I know.

I've always stood by Arsenal, thought they were going to knock out Barca last two years, even put money on it buuuut now's a different story. Looks like not only are they struggling with injuries and problems on the field but with their management, Van Persie didn't look happy at all when Ox was subbed out
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next