Martin Caceres on fb - I am glad that I got the Juventus deal, now I must thank the Sevilla. .,,"

5 posters

Go down

Martin Caceres on fb - I am glad that I got the Juventus deal, now I must thank the Sevilla. .,," Empty Martin Caceres on fb - I am glad that I got the Juventus deal, now I must thank the Sevilla. .,,"

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:54 pm

"Me alegro de que el acuerdo está cerrado!
En primer lugar saludar a los fans de Sevilla, que estaban cerca de mí.
Ahora, volví a la Juventus y espero recuperar la confianza de los aficionados, pero sobre todo espero ayudar a la empresa y les va muy bien.
No es sólo la oficial, pero todo ha terminado después de un mes de negociaciones."
==================================
I'm glad the deal is closed!
First to greet the fans of Sevilla, who were near me.
Now, I hope Juventus and regain the trust of the fans, but mostly I hope to help the company and do very well.
It is not only official, but it's all over after a month of negotiations. "
=============================
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Martin Caceres on fb - I am glad that I got the Juventus deal, now I must thank the Sevilla. .,," Empty Re: Martin Caceres on fb - I am glad that I got the Juventus deal, now I must thank the Sevilla. .,,"

Post by inderbaby Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:33 am

BOOM :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Martin Caceres on fb - I am glad that I got the Juventus deal, now I must thank the Sevilla. .,," Empty Re: Martin Caceres on fb - I am glad that I got the Juventus deal, now I must thank the Sevilla. .,,"

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:48 pm

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2952304540086&set=o.224879894255096&type=3&theater

-------------
Picture from him infront the Institute of Medicine in Turin
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:52 pm

WELCOME HOME Very Happy
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Halfsharkgator Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:04 pm

"It would be a great transfer,'' Sevilla technical secretary Victor Orta told Sevill'as official website. "It would multiply by 250% the buy-out option that he (Caceres) had six months ago. The offer (by Juventus) is irresistible.''

Caceres, 24, is expected to move to Juve until the end of the season with an option to make his stay permanent for a reported €10 million.

how much did barcelona want for him when his loan ended?

Halfsharkgator
Halfsharkgator
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down