Juventus and Paris Saint-Germain interested in signing Sevilla's Martin Caceres - report

+6
LWL91
BoBo
inderbaby
DeviAngel
Luca
Juventino89
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Juventus and Paris Saint-Germain interested in signing Sevilla's Martin Caceres - report  Empty Juventus and Paris Saint-Germain interested in signing Sevilla's Martin Caceres - report

Post by Juventino89 Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:32 pm

The Uruguayan stopper could be set for a move back to the Bianconeri after claiming that he would favour a return to Turin but he is also being tracked by Parisian scouts

It is understood that Antonio Conte's men are in pole position to land the 24-year-old, who recently affirmed that a second stint with the Old Lady is in his sights after his season-long loan from Barcelona during 2009-10 was marred by fitness issues.

Sevilla defender Martin Caceres is being closely monitored by Juventus and Paris Saint-Germain as a potential transfer target in January, according to L'Equipe.
However, PSG have now reportedly joined the race for Caceres, and it is believed that he forms part of the French giants' wishlist once the transfer window reopens for the winter, along with forwards Carlos Tevez and Salomon Kalou.

Scouts from Antoine Kombouare's side have followed the Uruguay international for some time, but details of any bids from both clubs remain unknown.

Caceres has made 13 appearances in all competitions for Sevilla this season, including 11 in La Liga as the Andalucians currently sit in fifth place in the table with 24 points.
Juventino89
Juventino89
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Juventus and Paris Saint-Germain interested in signing Sevilla's Martin Caceres - report  Empty Re: Juventus and Paris Saint-Germain interested in signing Sevilla's Martin Caceres - report

Post by Luca Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:33 pm

That would be amazing

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Juventus and Paris Saint-Germain interested in signing Sevilla's Martin Caceres - report  Empty Re: Juventus and Paris Saint-Germain interested in signing Sevilla's Martin Caceres - report

Post by Juventino89 Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:35 pm

Lichtsteiner - barzagli-chiellini- caceres
Damm!!!!!!! What a defence !
Juventino89
Juventino89
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:39 pm

I will never forget his worst game against Bayern Munich he costed us 2 goals lmao. but I loved him Very Happy half old forum knows that
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:42 pm

I remember that game

I more remember his goal against Lazio

:bow:

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventino89 Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:44 pm

Luca wrote:I remember that game

I more remember his goal against Lazio

:bow:

Camo is going wild in that video lol
Juventino89
Juventino89
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:59 pm

I feel sorry for Poulsen to Very Happy ...he was good back up to have and that season most consistent DM for us .... he just never got what he needed only in spain
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventino89 Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:05 pm

DeviAngel wrote:I feel sorry for Poulsen to Very Happy ...he was good back up to have and that season most consistent DM for us .... he just never got what he needed only in spain

Me two but I just felt he needed to bring more. He was just useless when we were attacking:(

Btw does he still plays for liverpool?
Juventino89
Juventino89
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:53 pm

He plays in France, I never was really a fan of him to be honest. I miss Melo much more than Poulsen.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventino89 Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:55 pm

Melo I really loved is will to win every fight he would be perfect to rotate with vidal and marchisio!!!
Juventino89
Juventino89
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:57 pm

Well he can't really do all the things that Vidal and Marchisio can, they are much more dynamic (offense and attack)

Melo and Pirlo in a 4-4-2 :bow:

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventino89 Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:00 pm

Could work but were do you but vidal and marchisio
Juventino89
Juventino89
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:04 pm

Yeah it doesn't really work but that is Melo's ideal spot with Juventus
Conte did not even flinch when sending Melo out, I don't blame him looking at how he likes to play and his midfielders to function.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventino89 Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:28 pm

How about this and pepe to the bench

Buffon
Licht.....barzagli...bonnuci....chiellini
Melo
Vidal.... Pirlo....marchisio
Matri/quag.....vucinic/quag

This way they dont need to defend this much and bring more at attack
Damm what a midfield I would love to see this formation next year
Thoughts?
Juventino89
Juventino89
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:33 pm

It works but it puts a lot of emphasis on Vucinic to do a lot of the creating that highly up the field.

Also, with the current squad you can see the problems arise.
Pepe, Krasic, Elia, Giaccherini, Estigarribia

This squad is built to play a 4-4-2/4-2-4

I would rather:

Vucinic-Quagliarella
Giovinco
Marchisio-Pirlo-Vidal
Caceres-Chiellini-Barzagli-Lichtsteiner
Buffon

in all honesty, Matri would of course start and if I had my pick at LB it would be Criscito

and even this squad runs into the same problems because of the mass amount of wingers, so thinking with that belief:

Giovinco-Quagliarella-Elia
Marchisio-Pirlo-Vidal
Buffon

BOOM

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:39 pm

Caceres is good but hes a headless chicken at times...we need a more intelligent player...also Morotta said no big spending so I dunno about this one :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:41 pm

I don't think he will cost much at all

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:44 pm

Luca wrote:It works but it puts a lot of emphasis on Vucinic to do a lot of the creating that highly up the field.

Also, with the current squad you can see the problems arise.
Pepe, Krasic, Elia, Giaccherini, Estigarribia

This squad is built to play a 4-4-2/4-2-4

I would rather:

Vucinic-Quagliarella
Giovinco
Marchisio-Pirlo-Vidal
Buffon

in all honesty, Matri would of course start and if I had my pick at LB it would be Criscito

and even this squad runs into the same problems because of the mass amount of wingers, so thinking with that belief:

[center
]Giovinco-Quagliarella-Elia
Marchisio-Pirlo-Vidal
Caceres-Chiellini-Barzgli-Lichtsteiner
Buffon[/center]

BOOM

BOOM is my word :shisha: I guess you can use it too though!

Formation is BOOM but I would have Kolarov at LB :shisha:

Last edited by inderbaby on Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:47 pm

Couldn't think of another term to describe that line up

I love the possibilities that Juventus has, just need to sign Montolivo and at least one quality defender. Kolarov would be amazing but would cost a lot more than Caceres and in any case I would rather have Criscito come home, even though that is not a possibility.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:59 pm

Luca wrote:Couldn't think of another term to describe that line up

I love the possibilities that Juventus has, just need to sign Montolivo and at least one quality defender. Kolarov would be amazing but would cost a lot more than Caceres and in any case I would rather have Criscito come home, even though that is not a possibility.

Well even this season great things are possible but next season with a few additions like the midget this team will be the best in Italy :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:07 pm

---Licht-- Barzagli - Bonucci -- Chiellini--
--------------------Melo----------
-----------Marchisio---Pirlo-----
---------------------Vidal-----
------------Matri-----------Vuci-------
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:48 pm

DeviAngel wrote:---Licht-- Barzagli - Bonucci -- Chiellini--
--------------------Melo----------
-----------Marchisio---Pirlo-----
---------------------Vidal-----
------------Matri-----------Vuci-------

I dont get how any can miss Melo imoa hes the worst juve midfielder EVER
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:53 pm

Dream team of January 2012:

Giovinco-Matri-Elia
Marchisio-Pirlo-Vidal
Buffon
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:54 pm

Awesome team but January may be too soon for Giovinco, I believe it is.
Also, the untouchable will not be removed from the starting 11 unfortunately Sad

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:57 pm

Luca wrote:Awesome team but January may be too soon for Giovinco, I believe it is.
Also, the untouchable will not be removed from the starting 11 unfortunately Sad

If he plays another game like the one yesterday he will soon be benched
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next