Robin van Persie

+16
beatrixasdfghjk.
Spider
mani88
Jay29
SUPERCARTTS
RealGunner
MJ
julias
aleumdance
REWB
usman111
EL Patron
Iceman
SamuelJayC
Red Alert
Raptorgunner
20 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Robin van Persie  - Page 3 Empty Re: Robin van Persie

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:14 pm

frediville says: When did we stop being a title contending team to a team struggling to secure d fourth slot for champions league playoff. Pls note dt if AW isn’t buying world class players, it isn’t bcos he hasn’t been given money…it is bcos he believes he can prove d whole world wrong. Funny enough, no one in d Arsenal board is saying anything. What a shame
from another site.

I agree with this guy, and I think Wengers problem is that he wants to show the world they are wrong and he is right. As long as he keeps making money for the board they dont care what Wenger does.

Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 18057
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Robin van Persie  - Page 3 Empty Re: Robin van Persie

Post by aleumdance Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:41 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
frediville says: When did we stop being a title contending team to a team struggling to secure d fourth slot for champions league playoff. Pls note dt if AW isn’t buying world class players, it isn’t bcos he hasn’t been given money…it is bcos he believes he can prove d whole world wrong. Funny enough, no one in d Arsenal board is saying anything. What a shame
from another site.

I agree with this guy, and I think Wengers problem is that he wants to show the world they are wrong and he is right. As long as he keeps making money for the board they dont care what Wenger does.

boycott, I tell you, the Board and Wengie would change
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 2943
Join date : 2011-12-11

Back to top Go down

Robin van Persie  - Page 3 Empty Re: Robin van Persie

Post by RealGunner Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:45 pm

please show some respect to the club's greatest manager of all time. "Wengie" sounds like a dog's name.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 89513
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Robin van Persie  - Page 3 Empty Re: Robin van Persie

Post by Spider Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:02 pm

RealGunner wrote:please show some respect to the club's greatest manager of all time. "Wengie" sounds like a dog's name.


Thank You .
Spider
Spider
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 1197
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

http://twitter.com/#!/ma7moud_21

Back to top Go down

Robin van Persie  - Page 3 Empty Re: Robin van Persie

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:05 pm

Wangie is a town in the Local Government Area of the Shire of Buloke, Victoria, Australia. Very Happy
-----------------------
Wangie is the hottest guy on Earth, immortal, a god. Very Happy

Wangie is Ancient Scottish word for "wildcat" Very Happy

----------------------------------------------------

LOL I know Wenger is better. :king:
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 18057
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Robin van Persie  - Page 3 Empty Re: Robin van Persie

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:43 pm

Robin van Persie  - Page 3 397177_214624141965180_208710265889901_433810_1770157186_n
I know it's more relevant to the title rather than the topic :L.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 5059
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Robin van Persie  - Page 3 Empty Re: Robin van Persie

Post by Sri Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:26 pm

He is the star of the team now, and the captain. He is doing admirably as a leader. He seems to have put his injuries behind him. He shows that he loves and cares for the club, both on and off the pitch. I see him signing a new contract as soon as the season ends.

I'd be devastated if he left, for what ever be the reason. And that is putting it mildly.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank
Posts : 13950
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Robin van Persie  - Page 3 Empty Re: Robin van Persie

Post by the xcx Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:09 pm

srigooner wrote:He is the star of the team now, and the captain. He is doing admirably as a leader. He seems to have put his injuries behind him. He shows that he loves and cares for the club, both on and off the pitch. I see him signing a new contract as soon as the season ends.

I'd be devastated if he left, for what ever be the reason. And that is putting it mildly.
I agree with you, every club needs a captain like him.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7478
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Robin van Persie  - Page 3 Empty Re: Robin van Persie

Post by 6unner Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:10 pm

I do not see him singing with us unless there were players brought in that he felt would actually challenge for silverware. I just do not see that many people coming in.

6unner
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 1428
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Robin van Persie  - Page 3 Empty Re: Robin van Persie

Post by timzink Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:33 pm

lets cut him slack,

but i wonder if we would b as relaxed on william gallas if he had committed the same act
timzink
timzink
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Posts : 273
Join date : 2011-12-11

Back to top Go down

Robin van Persie  - Page 3 Empty Re: Robin van Persie

Post by 6unner Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:16 pm

big difference between the quality of Gallas and RVP. Onde is an average squad player the other is an extremely gifted player that deserves to win before he retires.

6unner
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 1428
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Robin van Persie  - Page 3 Empty Re: Robin van Persie

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum