Tomwin Lannister
MMM
elm_baraja_shaman
Lynx100
Juventino89
28 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Conte is making me soooo angry!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Conte is making me soooo angry!!

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:15 am

johniet wrote:we don't need to add more players, maybe in defense... with these players Conte has, we should not be getting this results against this teams!!!

agreed, and Conte has to f**king learn how to integrate both Krasic and Elia in his team now or never,

don't get me wrong but I believe the only reason Krasic missed that chance was he doesn't feel wanted by the coach,

these two players are miles ahead of Giach and f**king Pepe who sucks more than a goat.... fark

elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Conte is making me soooo angry!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Conte is making me soooo angry!!

Post by johniet Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:18 am

elmystique wrote:
johniet wrote:we don't need to add more players, maybe in defense... with these players Conte has, we should not be getting this results against this teams!!!

agreed, and Conte has to f**king learn how to integrate both Krasic and Elia in his team now or never,

don't get me wrong but I believe the only reason Krasic missed that chance was he doesn't feel wanted by the coach,

these two players are miles ahead of Giach and f**king Pepe who sucks more than a goat.... fark

Krasic is leaving Juve..he had one foot out, now he has both
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:21 am

DeviAngel wrote:against strong CB's u need striker like borriello. I don't see what has Borriello has to do with Conte. simply conte needs RWST and LWST who can track back
If you are ready for some serious cash then your guy is "HULK".
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:22 am

baresi wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:against strong CB's u need striker like borriello. I don't see what has Borriello has to do with Conte. simply conte needs RWST and LWST who can track back
If you are ready for some serious cash then your guy is "HULK".

he might be ....Drogba shame he is old Sad
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:25 am

LoL Krasic missed that chance cause his not wanted by the coach? Ok I'm sure that's what he was thinking as he took the shot

Ive said it many times and il say it again. KRASIC IS AWFUL! I WILL PERSONALLY DRIVE HIM TO ANY DESTINATION AWAY FROM JUVE. Motta can hitch a ride in the back seat

He was downright awful. His movement is so out of shape and he looked completely lost. It's obvious this new juve is past him

Conte's decision to change the front 3 was wrong. And I'm sorry people but it's ok for you all to call Conte a racist but 1 anti-foreigner comment and we all jump out of our skin? Gimme a break

Elia is ahead of krasic. Why he wasn't a sub I won't understand. As for Bonucci. He played well, after all 2nd half Cagliari has no chances and he was dealt with a harsh task of covering Pdc when he moved out of position. First half he saved paolo's ass alot

KRASIC YOUR TIME IS UP. If this were anyone else you'd all be hating. I honestly believe krasic is one of the worst players in Serie A... I'm not kidding
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:27 am

Hulk has decent skills, devastating long shot that would have helped in game like todays, plays wide and close spaces pretty well, and can shift to the inside when needed in the box.

Exactly what you need, but too expensive. I think Porto will be ready to negotiate his release clause if a serious offer is on the table since no one will meet up with it.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:30 am

pasquale22 wrote:LoL Krasic missed that chance cause his not wanted by the coach? Ok I'm sure that's what he was thinking as he took the shot

Ive said it many times and il say it again. KRASIC IS AWFUL! I WILL PERSONALLY DRIVE HIM TO ANY DESTINATION AWAY FROM JUVE. Motta can hitch a ride in the back seat

He was downright awful. His movement is so out of shape and he looked completely lost. It's obvious this new juve is past him

Conte's decision to change the front 3 was wrong. And I'm sorry people but it's ok for you all to call Conte a racist but 1 anti-foreigner comment and we all jump out of our skin? Gimme a break

Elia is ahead of krasic. Why he wasn't a sub I won't understand. As for Bonucci. He played well, after all 2nd half Cagliari has no chances and he was dealt with a harsh task of covering Pdc when he moved out of position. First half he saved paolo's ass alot

KRASIC YOUR TIME IS UP. If this were anyone else you'd all be hating. I honestly believe krasic is one of the worst players in Serie A... I'm not kidding

how many people called Conte racist?
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:30 am

Milan has to lose or tie today
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:32 am

johniet wrote:Milan has to lose or tie today

I think that Milan losing is possible
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redstar Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:33 am

The game against Atalanta in Bergamo will be more difficult than Cagliari because they defend well and they want to win after trashed 2-0 by Lazio.
redstar
redstar
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:34 am

you do realize that Krasic made that shot with LEFT FOOT a foot that he NEVER uses ?

just saying Very Happy lol
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventino89 Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:35 am

Hello conte asked for elia himself.
So he is just an idiot if he buys a player then uses another one cause he doesnt tracl back. I mean its probably not like he never had seen elia play. He wasted 10 million.
Juventino89
Juventino89
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:36 am

DeviAngel wrote:you do realize that Krasic made that shot with LEFT FOOT a foot that he NEVER uses ?

just saying Very Happy lol

if i can score with both damn legs why he, being a professional player, CANT"!!!
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:36 am

elmystique wrote:with today many people will see Conte from my point of view,

a try your luck coach whose has been quite lucky so far, let's hope his luck keeps on because things don't look so good....

- never gives Elia and Krasic any chance, but makes Pepe who mother f**king sucks donkey balls play all season long, but when the going gets tough he expects Krasic or Elia to come and be the f**king savior,

too bad karma gon' be a b*tch...
This is the most absurd thing ive heard for a whole. try your luck coach? Lol, I'm not even going to bother arguing. It's completely wrong.

Comments like this are what's making posting here not worth it. I'm still laughing.

A reminder, this draw takes us first everybody....
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:41 am

Can people please stop suggesting that Conte is benching Elia just because he's not Italian?
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:48 am

pasquale22 wrote:
elmystique wrote:with today many people will see Conte from my point of view,

a try your luck coach whose has been quite lucky so far, let's hope his luck keeps on because things don't look so good....

- never gives Elia and Krasic any chance, but makes Pepe who mother f**king sucks donkey balls play all season long, but when the going gets tough he expects Krasic or Elia to come and be the f**king savior,

too bad karma gon' be a b*tch...
This is the most absurd thing ive heard for a whole. try your luck coach? Lol, I'm not even going to bother arguing. It's completely wrong.

Comments like this are what's making posting here not worth it. I'm still laughing.

A reminder, this draw takes us first everybody....

yet again u did not reply to my initial quote of you,

I said that was and is still my view of Conte, seems like you can't change it much kiddie....

am happy I made you laugh, but am sure u didn't laugh as much as I did when I saw you make a fool of yourself on Giussepe Rossi's Twitter page...

keep on keeping on kiddo...

Last edited by elmystique on Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:51 am

Conte,your decisions that got us on top of Serie A are making my little Juventino bum so mad Mad
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:52 am

Hahaha, me make a fool? I barred him if you didn't see. That thing posted here didnt show it all.

Elm your previous comment was completely ridiculous. Worst thing I've heard for a while, no joke I still can't believe that's how u feel.
2 promotions and 1st in SerieA is all luck right for a 40yr old coach BAHAhaha
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:53 am

Juventino89 wrote:

So he is just an idiot if he buys a player then uses another one cause he doesnt tracl back. I mean its probably not like he never had seen elia play. He wasted 10 million.

Hello , Conte asked for Vidal , Vucinic,Licht how they play and Elia doesn't ?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:59 am

pasquale22 wrote:Hahaha, me make a fool? I barred him if you didn't see. That thing posted here didnt show it all.

Elm your previous comment was completely ridiculous. Worst thing I've heard for a while, no joke I still can't believe that's how u feel.
2 promotions and 1st in SerieA is all luck right for a 40yr old coach BAHAhaha

- let's talk about his stint with Atalanta, 2009/2010 season shall we.... smoking
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventino89 Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:03 am

DeviAngel wrote:
Juventino89 wrote:

I was going to ask you the same question.
Why doesnt he play and dont give me the tracking bacl sh*t.
Conte knew what kind of a player elia was amd he wanted him.
So why doesnt elia play??
Juventino89
Juventino89
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:04 am

Borriello = proven goalscorer, Serie A proven and Italian so he knows exactly what Conte wanted out of him.

Elia is pretty headless and not exactly the precise 18 yard killer you need in that situation.

But really: put the blame on Krasic heavily flopping that clear chance, or just plain bad luck in Vidal heading over the bar.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:10 am

jesusimone pepe crafted a brilliant miracle for the first goal. dont complain about him u fools
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by juventrini Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:14 am

pasquale22 wrote:LoL Krasic missed that chance cause his not wanted by the coach? Ok I'm sure that's what he was thinking as he took the shot

i dont know why ppl dont see it clearly...krasic is done. and a big LOL to the "krasic missed because he feels unwanted"..i had a huge laugh at that..almost to tears lol....but in all seriousness, he is a waste. for all those who disagree and say "give him more time" or "he is quality" blah blah then i say to you go back to your ex-gfs and ex-wives because im sure that started off well too!

fact is that things come to an end because of deterioration..krasic has badly deteriorated so sell his ass now while his salvage value can be enough for us to make the significant purchases we need

juventrini
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:15 am

Juventino89 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
Juventino89 wrote:

I was going to ask you the same question.
Why doesnt he play and dont give me the tracking bacl sh*t.
Conte knew what kind of a player elia was amd he wanted him.
So why doesnt elia play??

Obviously Elia is still not up to conte's tactics and what conte has in mind
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:18 am

Juventrini I love you!!!!

NoHomo
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum