Nirgall
REWB
la bestia negra
Lex
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Balotelli too big for Italy or any Club, He's worth 60m Empty Balotelli too big for Italy or any Club, He's worth 60m

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:48 am

Mario Balotelli's agent has slapped a £60 million price-tag on the striker and told any suitors from Serie A to forget about signing the Manchester City star because he is "too big for Italy".

Balotelli's representative, Mino Raiola, also indicated that the 21-year-old, who was subbed after just 39 minutes of City's Carling Cup semi-final first leg defeat against Liverpool on Wednesday night, is ready to sign a new deal at Eastlands.

"Mario is well in Manchester and perhaps he'll extend his contract," Raiola is quoted as saying in The Sun. "My feeling is that it won't be easy for him to return to Serie A. He is too 'big' for Italy."

The former Inter striker has been linked with a return to his homeland ever since he arrived in the Premier League in August 2010 but Raiola says the struggle that both Milan clubs are having to try to land AWOL City striker Carlos Tevez proves they cannot afford Balotelli.

He said: "If Inter and AC Milan have difficulties in finding £25 million to invest on Tevez, how can they pay £50 million or £60 million for Balotelli? This is the value of Balotelli, he's No 1."
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Balotelli too big for Italy or any Club, He's worth 60m Empty Re: Balotelli too big for Italy or any Club, He's worth 60m

Post by Lex Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:49 am

£60 million? Not even worth half that
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Balotelli too big for Italy or any Club, He's worth 60m Empty Re: Balotelli too big for Italy or any Club, He's worth 60m

Post by la bestia negra Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:51 am

i ronaldo is worth 100 this guy is surely worth more
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:52 am

agreed he isnt even worth 30mill, more like 20mill imo, even thats stretching it as he hasnt done shit.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:53 am

Lex wrote:£60 million? Not even worth half that

Actually he is, when Man City purchased him for 30m :coffee:
Your opinion claimes that, though facts show your wrong.

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:56 am

RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:agreed he isnt even worth 30mill, more like 20mill imo, even thats stretching it as he hasnt done shit.

Of course he hasn't done shit lmao? Your kidding me right...?

1) Is Italy's best U20 player since this past decade
2) Has won the Champions League
3) Has won two Scudetto's
4) A Coppa Italia Trophy
5) FA Cup Winner + Man of the Match in the final
6) Already at 21 years old, is compared to the top 5 strikers for his potential
7) Has already played in two Major clubs at such a young age, Inter and Man City
8 ) In 14 apps this season, he already has 8 goals.

How on earth has he done nothing?
With records being broken and him having a nice trophy cabinet at such a young age?
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirgall Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:57 am

He is a milan fan and I don't doubt that at some point of his carreer he will pressure Mancity to leave and go there.

he may be to expensive for Italian clubs, but he is Italian and I imagine he would like to go back.
Nirgall
Nirgall
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:57 am

Nirgall wrote:He is a milan fan and I don't doubt that at some point of his carreer he will pressure Mancity to leave and go there.

he may be to expensive for Italian clubs, but he is Italian and I imagine he would like to go back.

He will be Ibra's replacement in the future, guaranteed
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:58 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
Lex wrote:£60 million? Not even worth half that

Actually he is, when Man City purchased him for 30m :coffee:
Your opinion claimes that, though facts show your wrong.

:facepalm: There is something called overpaying.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutti Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:59 am

We all know that whoever City buy, we need to slash that price tag by half. lol

Exceptions: Toure Yaya and Silva. Aguero is worth the money but still overpriced.
Dutti
Dutti
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:04 am

he will be worth more in 3 years trust me
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:43 am

supra969 wrote:he will be worth more in 3 years trust me

Imagine when he's 24... ufff... he will be amazing
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:01 am

RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:agreed he isnt even worth 30mill, more like 20mill imo, even thats stretching it as he hasnt done shit.

4) A Coppa Italia Trophy

7) Has already played in two Major clubs at such a young age, Inter and Man City

With records being broken and him having a nice trophy cabinet at such a young age?

2,3,4 = Doesn't really matter, doesn't make him better then someone without the trophies.

5 = Against Stoke

6 = opinion

7 = Quaresma has played for Inter, Barcelona and Chelsea
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:03 am

ali8775 wrote:

4) A Coppa Italia Trophy

2,3,4 = Doesn't really matter, doesn't make him better then someone without the trophies.

5 = Against Stoke

6 = opinion

2,3,4 worst part is he did nothing to contribute to those, Muntari won those trophies too.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:04 am

CroInter wrote:
ali8775 wrote:

4) A Coppa Italia Trophy

5 = Against Stoke

6 = opinion

2,3,4 worst part is he did nothing to contribute to those, Muntari won those trophies too.

Muntari is Inter greatest pride, how dare you!
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by sbaggio Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:20 am

He and his agent are asses. I hope he does not play for the Azzurri. I'd rather them fail than win with Ballotelli. Punk ass-wipe. Evil or Very Mad
sbaggio
sbaggio
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:21 am

If we are sin Ronaldo as the benchmark here balo shouldn't be anymore than 20 million.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by sbaggio Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:29 am

Ballotelli should renounce his Italian citizenship and change his name back to Leshondo Barwuah. Become a British citizen and then p*ss off. He can partner Rooney or something.
sbaggio
sbaggio
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:40 am

sbaggio wrote:Ballotelli should renounce his Italian citizenship and change his name back to Leshondo Barwuah. Become a British citizen and then p*ss off. He can partner Rooney or something.

wow wow wow rasict much?

Why the hate?
Coz you realize he wont join Milan coz you cant afford him?
And i see now Riola is "ass" but when he wasnt when he was helping Milan with Ibra and whatnot?
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirgall Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:43 am

sbaggio wrote:Ballotelli should renounce his Italian citizenship and change his name back to Leshondo Barwuah. Become a British citizen and then p*ss off. He can partner Rooney or something.

I would understand an Inter fan saying this, but a Milan fan? I just don't get it.
Nirgall
Nirgall
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by sbaggio Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:52 am

I think he's a punk. That's all. He was taken in by Italian parents and raised and what's the thanks he gives. He's a joke.
sbaggio
sbaggio
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by sbaggio Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:53 am

CroInter wrote:

wow wow wow rasict much?

Why the hate?
Coz you realize he wont join Milan coz you cant afford him?
And i see now Riola is "ass" but when he wasnt when he was helping Milan with Ibra and whatnot?

Are you insane? I don't want him at Milan or the Azzurri.
sbaggio
sbaggio
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:54 am

sbaggio wrote:I think he's a punk. That's all. He was taken in by Italian parents and raised and what's the thanks he gives. He's a joke.

ffs GTFO with that racist sh*t
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:11 am

sbaggio wrote:I think he's a punk. That's all. He was taken in by Italian parents and raised and what's the thanks he gives. He's a joke.

Thanks he gives?
What are you talking about? What did he do?
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:15 am

Its not that Balotelli is too big for Serie A, its just that the clubs in there are too poor to splash teh CA$H.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next