Thomas Müller trolls EPL and La Liga Fans (only a little bit)

+11
Sushi Master
Iceman
la bestia negra
VivaStPauli
S
halamadrid2
Mamad
Harmonica
The Messiah
kiranr
rwo power
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Thomas Müller trolls EPL and La Liga Fans (only a little bit) - Page 2 Empty Re: Thomas Müller trolls EPL and La Liga Fans (only a little bit)

Post by la bestia negra Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:57 pm

The xcx wrote:And I say EPL is the best leage and La Liga the most attractive one. My word against Muller.

muller wins

la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Thomas Müller trolls EPL and La Liga Fans (only a little bit) - Page 2 Empty Re: Thomas Müller trolls EPL and La Liga Fans (only a little bit)

Post by Jay29 Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:36 pm

The way I see the Bundesliga is that if Bayern have an off season, then it's pretty much up for grabs between three or four teams. Depth wise, Bayern are still ahead of the likes of Dortmund, though they are catching up ever so slightly.

In England and Spain, there is more than one major force in the league. So if one force fails, the other one will more than likely usurp that position. It's unlikely that all of these big teams will have bad seasons at the same time, so you'll always see the same teams winning the league year in, year out.

The Bundesliga does have a very competitive race for European spaces, though, because of this. However the recent decline in standards of certain teams in the Premier League is making their European race look very competitive, too.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:57 pm

GoonerJay29 wrote:The way I see the Bundesliga is that if Bayern have an off season, then it's pretty much up for grabs between three or four teams. Depth wise, Bayern are still ahead of the likes of Dortmund, though they are catching up ever so slightly.
Not just three or four teams. We even had the case of newly promoted Kaiserslautern to win the league in their first season in the Bundesliga. And if you look at the current table - Borussia M'gladbach (who sit on a CL spot atm) only barely escaped relegation the last season. And Schalke (who ended 15th in the BL last season, while winning the DFB Pokal after kicking out Bayern on the way) getting into the CL semi final was mentioned already as well.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:11 pm

supra969 wrote:remmber schalke last year in the relegation zone pulled of a third place finish in the champions leauge got themselves out of the danger zone
won the cup and there still in europe

I must have missed when Platini announced that there was a 3rd place play-off game in the UCL. So how much goals did Raul put past Casillas during that match?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:12 pm

Doc wrote:
supra969 wrote:remmber schalke last year in the relegation zone pulled of a third place finish in the champions leauge got themselves out of the danger zone
won the cup and there still in europe

I must have missed when Platini announced that there was a 3rd place play-off game in the UCL. So how much goals did Raul put past Casillas during that match?

meh you cught me red handed there should go edit my mistake
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2