Ag Appelt: "Gabriel is an adult, can now play"

5 posters

Go down

Ag Appelt: "Gabriel is an adult, can now play" Empty Ag Appelt: "Gabriel is an adult, can now play"

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:27 pm

Only thing missing was the chrism of officialdom for regulatory reasons. Now 18 years old, Gabriel Pires Appelt can be defined officially a Juventus player. To know better the player's agent spoke, Peppino Tirre, exclusively for TuttoJuve.com

Finally it's official Appelt

"He was here in July by joining with Primavera. As non-EU could not be registered until the age of majority, however, came first in order to use this time to acclimate to a new country and learn the language, which is essential for a foreigner. In practice, Appelt Juve did with what he had done a few years ago Milan with Pato ".

How is moving its environment? For a young man just come of age it is easy to slip in the famous "saudade"

"It is not his case, because with him in Turin there is also his family. Meanwhile the Italian understands and is already starting to talk about it. "

In Italy there is also his brother, Guilherme

"He's going to sign for the Alexandria, will play in the Pro League Juve took only hours to Gabriel, while on Guilherme has an option".

What kind of player is Gabriel? As often happens, was once compared to a distinguished fellow countryman, in his case to Emerson

"It's a very good midfielder to defend, but at the same time knows how to set up. It is ambidextrous and has a good foot, able to do even goals. I would call complete midfielder, Pirlo a small, well equipped with personality because he played just 17 ​​years Carioca championship, with the shirt of Resende, facing fine teams and champions like Ronaldinho. No coincidence that this has affected many clubs, both Italian, Brazilian and European, which was very good but Juventus because they arrived in great anticipation. "

What are the intentions of the Company? Can see him on loan to mature?

"For now, do not talk about. It's Spring and seriamo aggregate that can be useful in the first team, in any case decide Count. "
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Ag Appelt: "Gabriel is an adult, can now play" Empty Re: Ag Appelt: "Gabriel is an adult, can now play"

Post by Cotes Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:54 pm

Sweet!
He & Marrone are the future!
Hope to them playing together this season!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Ag Appelt: "Gabriel is an adult, can now play" Empty Re: Ag Appelt: "Gabriel is an adult, can now play"

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:50 am

I prefer Marrone, Appelt has no even proven anything to me yet in the Primavera. Bring Verratti
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:18 am

Agree Appelt is yet to show us anything yet... but he looks good
Seems like Verratti would struggle in a physical midfield
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:26 am

I meant as a vice for Pirlo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:34 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:I meant as a vice for Pirlo

I might be mistaken but I thought Verratti was more of a TQ than a Regista?
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:48 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:I prefer Marrone, Appelt has no even proven anything to me yet in the Primavera. Bring Verratti
What do u mean? He hasn't been playing with the primavera antonio. Just training. As the article says he was ineligible

I spoke to a youth team player on twitter. Who's a star btw remember his name.. Hordur Magnusson. An Icelandic defender much like sorensen. I asked him if he's excited gab can play with them now. He said this 'you cannot believe how good Gabriel Appelt is !! I'm surely excited Smile"

Btw, who has twitter I highly recommend u follow him. So approachable and He'll answer any question. Fluent In English.
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:24 pm

he made 5 assists in 2 games friendly for Juve first team! and he trains with first team ... he shut down Ronaldinho and Neymar ffs
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:29 pm

^^ devi u forgot to mention his beautiful goal he scored in a friendly with juve!
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:32 pm

pasquale22 wrote:^^ devi u forgot to mention his beautiful goal he scored in a friendly with juve!

yh he did that to
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:09 am

Sorry, I'm not impressed.

Granted Ronaldinho is an icon, he is a flop.
Neymar? When was this, but then again... Neymar has been stopped many times.

His nice goal? Saw it... Last I checked Marco Motta had an amazing goal... Might as well start playing him then lol
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:22 am

Antonio what could you possibly be making that opinion based on? He hasn't been playing at all because of his age and he had to wait until Jan.
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:25 am

I don't fall for hype, sorry
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:02 am

Hype? His hardly known in brazil. Experts claim they hardly know much of him. Theres not much hype, not like we bought the appelts for alot
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:06 am

Thats fine - youll fall for fact. Or maybe you wont just to be stubborn
Check yourself - This kid is good.
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:13 am

I don't need to see, already have. Also made a video

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:23 am

Cmon Antonio. Couple highlights or videos and your convinced his no good? I know that's not your style mate
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:00 am

All will be revealed on the field..
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:15 am

What do you mean my style? I showed the vid to show that I've actually seen the player. And don't get the wrong impression, I'm not saying he's not good. I'm just saying, he's just not THAT good. What has he done yet for me to claim he is the future? Hardly any experience, no European playing time... Explained Neymar, Ronaldinho and his goal. The point is, nothing is proven... and Lynx claming all we be seen on the pitch, well lets hope so... because what I've seen is nothing yet. And claiming that experts don't know him, surely shows the lack of potential the kid has especially being in Brazil.. as talents are hardly hidden there. Hype? It's hype coming from the forum...
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down