Agent : " One of the Appelt will go on loan the other will stay "

Go down

Agent : " One of the Appelt will go on loan the other will stay " Empty Agent : " One of the Appelt will go on loan the other will stay "

Post by DeviAngel Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:23 pm

The FIFA agent Peppino Tirre spoke to Sky Sports for the future of his clients, Gabriel and Guilherme Pires Appelt, the young Brazilian Juventus bought last summer from Resende. This is evidenced by the TuttoJuve.com: "What is the best buy summer in Naples and Juve? Inler for sure, a great buy, great player. For many Juve. I hope the best is Gabriel - has Tirre -. The Future of the above Gabriel and Guilherme? One for sure is to Juve (Gabriel, ed) and the other will be lent to some European club probably (Guilherme, ed.) There are two players born and raised in Resende. Gabriel has been protagonist in Brazil, Carioca championship, and also in the hope that Juventus. The negotiations for Eto'o? were hot days, the end has been successful - has added Tirre -. I'm sorry for the fans. Tevez? I think it very difficult, because the player has a major contract and the City will borrow the difficult, then Galliani is a magician, so it can also do that. ".
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down