Gabriel Appelt is starting with Juventus from next January !

+11
Smidhofer
nyluigi
juventrini
Luca
DeviAngel
The Nature Boy
The_ItalianFool
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
pasquale22
Cotes
anouarjuve
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Gabriel Appelt is starting with Juventus  from next January ! Empty Gabriel Appelt is starting with Juventus from next January !

Post by anouarjuve Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:07 am

Gabriel Appelt is starting with Juventus  from next January ! Image

Juventus "discovered" Gabriel Pires Appelt (18). This afternoon the promising Brazilian midfielder, bought last summer by Resende, has shone in the friendly against Juventus held by Savona, creating a beautiful goal. So much so that after the game has received the compliments of the great "Puma" Emerson, arrived at the sports center in Vinovo to visit his old teammates. A great satisfaction for Gabriel, who will train on a permanent basis in January with the first team. And, despite his young age, could take on the role of vice-Pirlo.
anouarjuve
anouarjuve
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Gabriel Appelt is starting with Juventus  from next January ! Empty Re: Gabriel Appelt is starting with Juventus from next January !

Post by Cotes Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:30 am

Very good news...could save us some money!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Gabriel Appelt is starting with Juventus  from next January ! Empty Re: Gabriel Appelt is starting with Juventus from next January !

Post by pasquale22 Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:32 pm

A comment I made in another thread Yesterday

Because of so clearance thing on his contract he cant play a competitive match for senior squad or primavera. He will be utilized though. Conte plays him in most friendlies and is very keen for him to start playing for seniors. Apparently after the game Nedved went up to Gabriel and shook his hand congratulating him on a game well played.

Gabriel is an exceptional talent and has already featured for Brazil's top division. It is said that Marrone will be loaned out in january and Appelt will feature
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:25 pm

pasquale22 wrote:A comment I made in another thread Yesterday

Because of so clearance thing on his contract he cant play a competitive match for senior squad or primavera. He will be utilized though. Conte plays him in most friendlies and is very keen for him to start playing for seniors. Apparently after the game Nedved went up to Gabriel and shook his hand congratulating him on a game well played.

Gabriel is an exceptional talent and has already featured for Brazil's top division. It is said that Marrone will be loaned out in january and Appelt will feature

Even with him being back to the senior squad he might have to be the third or fourth option for the SS role. Needless to say there are only two roles for strikers and one mainly for the support striker position. Ahead of him he has competition with Vucinic, Del Piero and Quagliarella. I just don't see how he can fit or get any playing time. In fact I find it ridiculous to include him now, it's better if he gets loan... maybe to a Serie B side like Empoli or what not, instead of playing with the seniors. Alright fine, next season... Del Piero is gone... but surely there will be a replacement for him sadly... That could be Giovinco for example... which again limits a place for him.

Actually he's not an 'exceptional talent'. Exceptional are guys like Balotelli. Then we go further down to guys like Paizon and Verratti, Appelt is below them. His value was just 1m, spilt with his other brother. He's scored in some friendlies, but nothing spectacular yet. He needs to prove himself, that being said... else where. Look at Ciro Immobile... no space for the player in Juventus... he couldn't make a name for himself... now at Pescara he's leading Serie B with goals.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:35 pm

He really is. Im surprised we snuck these guys under the radar. I feel like this purchase could have cost us a lot more but Marotta did a good job keeping it quiet.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:43 pm

What position does he play?
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:14 pm

hmmm so thats our vice pirlo that Marotta had on his mind and Conte ...

Well he can play CM/AM/SS
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:17 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:

Even with him being back to the senior squad he might have to be the third or fourth option for the SS role. Needless to say there are only two roles for strikers and one mainly for the support striker position. Ahead of him he has competition with Vucinic, Del Piero and Quagliarella. I just don't see how he can fit or get any playing time. In fact I find it ridiculous to include him now, it's better if he gets loan... maybe to a Serie B side like Empoli or what not, instead of playing with the seniors. Alright fine, next season... Del Piero is gone... but surely there will be a replacement for him sadly... That could be Giovinco for example... which again limits a place for him.

Actually he's not an 'exceptional talent'. Exceptional are guys like Balotelli. Then we go further down to guys like Paizon and Verratti, Appelt is below them. His value was just 1m, spilt with his other brother. He's scored in some friendlies, but nothing spectacular yet. He needs to prove himself, that being said... else where. Look at Ciro Immobile... no space for the player in Juventus... he couldn't make a name for himself... now at Pescara he's leading Serie B with goals.

Yeah that is also true, it would be sad to see him wasted on the bench.
I guess if a player like Quagliarella leaves maybe that will open up a spot in forward depth.
I do agree though, it would be a waste to call him to be third or fourth option in any case.

He is definitely one for the future though.
Oh and you cannot compare Balotelli and Gabriel, first of all there is three years separating them, second of all Balotelli is far ahead of him- no doubt there.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:41 pm

Sciacca 60% of your comment is irrelevant because Gabriel is not a SS.

I said that yesterday yet u insist he is

I know what u mean but my fault, when I'm talking here I mean hes an exceptional talent within our ranks and not a serie a or worldwide sense. If that makes any sense?
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:10 pm

Pas, explained in other thread about the Appelt brothers.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:12 pm

Ga.Appelt> Piazon ( for the sake of it haha)

Piazon can go have a **** **** time at Chelsea. Good luck at Chelsea Luca$
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:14 pm

Thank God we didn't waste our money.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:17 pm

Damn straight.
Anyway Ciao a tutti . Bedtime for me.
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:20 pm

pasquale22 wrote:Sciacca 60% of your comment is irrelevant because Gabriel is not a SS.

I said that yesterday yet u insist he is

I know what u mean but my fault, when I'm talking here I mean hes an exceptional talent within our ranks and not a serie a or worldwide sense. If that makes any sense?

CM/AM he has Pirlo, Marchisio and Vidal all ahead of him
Either way it would be tough for him to get a good amount of minutes, which he would need in my opinion
If he could operate as a vice-Pirlo and one of those 3 seem to get tired out come January it may be worth it though

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:21 pm

Luca have a look in the other thread. I mentioned about Gabriel and playing time
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:24 pm

Yeah sorry, I blame Dejan for confusing me with the brothers and their names :dance:

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:26 pm

Luca wrote:Yeah sorry, I blame Dejan for confusing me with the brothers and their names :dance:

:lol!:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:16 pm

Appelt was called new Kaka to and new Redondo if he truly can fulfill that potential than he would be ahead of pirlo/Vidal/Marchisio ...lets give him a shot
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juventrini Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:44 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Appelt was called new Kaka to and new Redondo if he truly can fulfill that potential than he would be ahead of pirlo/Vidal/Marchisio ...lets give him a shot

how d bumboclart gaby appelt was called the new kaka? they play in totally different positions...i swear there is some serious misinformation on this site and its getting annoying..the reason why he is slated for a vice-pirlo is because he lies deep and can distribute the ball quite nicely from what ive seen..how kaka come in this? and i see someone wrote a thesis on appelt as an SS....smh..

juventrini
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:48 pm

There is two Appelts ^^

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juventrini Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:03 am

Luca wrote:There is two Appelts ^^

i know there are 2...if they were talkin about guilherme then fine but i doubt cuz i dont think anyone is realistically expecting anything from him...its gaby we're here for..

juventrini
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:04 am

You're right, some of us, myself included, had the two confused by name

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by nyluigi Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:51 am

Gabriel is primarily a DM. He can also play CM as well. He is left-footed and has an estimated market value of around 1.000.000 €.

Guilherme is a striker. Can also be used as an attacking midfielder. He's right-footed and has an estimated market value of around 200.000 €. -The less talented of the two it is said.
nyluigi
nyluigi
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Smidhofer Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:09 am

Nice! Support the youth!
Smidhofer
Smidhofer
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:12 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Appelt was called new Kaka to and new Redondo if he truly can fulfill that potential than he would be ahead of pirlo/Vidal/Marchisio ...lets give him a shot

The next Kaka? Wasn't that for Piazon?
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next