+5
kiranr
The Sanchez
BarrileteCosmico
The Franchise
Khaled
9 posters

Go down

Copa del rey [Round 16 - 1st leg]: FCBarcelona 4 - 0 Osasuna Empty Copa del rey [Round 16 - 1st leg]: FCBarcelona 4 - 0 Osasuna

Post by Khaled Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:02 am

‎#copadelrey [Round 16 - 1st leg]: #FCBarcelona 4 - 0 Osasuna FT | Goals: Cesc(2), Messi(2) | Assists: Xavi(3), Cesc(1) #fcblive
note: Messi played just the last 30minutes!

----------------------

`STATS:
~ ‎#FCBarcelona now have 99 goals so far this season, conceded 16 in 30matches (all competitions) #fcblive

~ #Messi Stats (2011-12): 31goals, 15assists in 27 matches (25starts) | Goals: (Left Foot: 23,Right Foot: 6, Headers: 2) #fcblive #fcbarcelona

~ @cesc4official Stats (11-12): 13goals,10assists in 22 matches (16starts) | Goals: (R.Foot: 7, L.Foot:2, Headers: 4) #fcblive #fcbarcelona

~ #FCBarcelona yet to concede a goal in laliga & copadelrey at home this season [ 52-0] #fcblive

~ #FCBarcelona have tonight won their 1000th official game at the Camp Nou. #fcblive In their 1358th match at the stadium.

~#Barça are unbeaten in the last 42 matches (36W, 6D, 0L) at CampNou, all competitions since losing to Hercules (0-2), 11 Sep 2010 #fcblive [via InfostradaLive]

==================

Iniesta, Abidal, Valdes & offcourse Villa didn't play..

Messi & Alexis played in 2nd half ( last 30, 15 minutes respectively)

Cesc had a gd game, finished his chances..
MOM was Xavi, assisted 3 goals & great work like usual in the midfield..
Pedro was meh again :S [ he needs to improve, we need him in rest of the season]
Cuenca was okay.

Last edited by Khaledbarca on Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Copa del rey [Round 16 - 1st leg]: FCBarcelona 4 - 0 Osasuna Empty Re: Copa del rey [Round 16 - 1st leg]: FCBarcelona 4 - 0 Osasuna

Post by The Franchise Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:07 am

Didnt Messi was the flu? Why he play?

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Copa del rey [Round 16 - 1st leg]: FCBarcelona 4 - 0 Osasuna Empty Re: Copa del rey [Round 16 - 1st leg]: FCBarcelona 4 - 0 Osasuna

Post by Khaled Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:10 am

The Franchise wrote:Didnt Messi was the flu? Why he play?

he recovered Smile #nothuman
played last 30minutes, had 4 goalscoring chances, scored 2 & was great in everything:)

Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:47 am

The Franchise wrote:Didnt Messi was the flu? Why he play?

HGH :lucas:

was not able to catch the match, anything particularly impressive/important/otherwise noteworthy happen?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:01 am

Dont ask me, completely forgot about it lol
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:30 am

Surprised to see how keen Pep was to play a strong side. Im sure Montoya is more than capable of playing at right or left back. He would surely be promoted in replacement for Maxwell and as a second option for Dani Alves.
A thorough performance and well derserved!
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:39 am

You can't take Osasuna lightly. They have a decent team.

Looks like Barcelona vs Madrid all over again. I can't take anymore clasicos.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:47 am

paxtonpale wrote:Surprised to see how keen Pep was to play a strong side. Im sure Montoya is more than capable of playing at right or left back. He would surely be promoted in replacement for Maxwell and as a second option for Dani Alves.
Backing up with what Kiranr said here, Osasuna are 5th in the league atm and Pep didn't want any surprises in the second leg so gladly the tie is effectively over. I wouldn't be too sure about that Malaga RM result though, a 1-0 win for Malaga will put them through.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:01 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
paxtonpale wrote:Surprised to see how keen Pep was to play a strong side. Im sure Montoya is more than capable of playing at right or left back. He would surely be promoted in replacement for Maxwell and as a second option for Dani Alves.
Backing up with what Kiranr said here, Osasuna are 5th in the league atm and Pep didn't want any surprises in the second leg so gladly the tie is effectively over. I wouldn't be too sure about that Malaga RM result though, a 1-0 win for Malaga will put them through.

Yeah.. I'm very excited about the Malaga game! I think they can cause an upset, really hope they do.

Missed most of this game, hope to see some of the youngsters in the 2nd leg. Incredible that Messi comes on in the last 30 and scores twice. The man is a freak.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:40 am

I just love Guardiola's management, everything is perfect Smile Even for a tie like this, the main objective was to ensure a good home win and so the second leg we can rest players during the up coming congested fixtures, and achieved it perfectly.

Praise for Messi as well since he always recovers from injuries and in this case illnesses so quickly and perform. He made those 2 goals look easy and could have scored a hattrick in what the 30 mins that he came on for? Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:57 am

And i envy you guys for supporting a club like Barca. If there were a pill of some kind that i can take which will change me to a Barca supporter i would take it in an instant.

Jeez, how nice it would be to be on the winning side, supporting a club like Barca and arguably one of the best players in the history of the game, Messi.

Good luck to Madrid against Malaga, so we can get the chance to watch another couple of intense fixtures between the two rivals.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:01 pm

BarcaKizz wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:

Yeah.. I'm very excited about the Malaga game! I think they can cause an upset, really hope they do.

Missed most of this game, hope to see some of the youngsters in the 2nd leg. Incredible that Messi comes on in the last 30 and scores twice. The man is a freak.

Malaga played well in the first half, and was lucky with some ref decisions, but Real really turned it around after the first teamers came on...I dont think Malaga will win and surely we will meet them next round which would be nice Very Happy

Btw, surprised no one discussed the behaviour of Mourinho and the Real bench during that game, did u guys see it? Really pathetic and classless from them again Loool!
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:07 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:
BarcaKizz wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:

Malaga played well in the first half, and was lucky with some ref decisions, but Real really turned it around after the first teamers came on...I dont think Malaga will win and surely we will meet them next round which would be nice Very Happy

Btw, surprised no one discussed the behaviour of Mourinho and the Real bench during that game, did u guys see it? Really pathetic and classless from them again Loool!

I didnt watch the game.
What did he do?

Madrid were lucky, dont believe the hype over the Madrid section. They will tell you that once Ozil and the other two subs were in, Madrid won.

The game was all for Malaga to lose, two goals in two minutes? and three in 10? you ve got to be kidding me. Ozil was just in at the right time when the Malagians gave the game away.

I am still happy because we can get to see both teams meet this month, that would be epic.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:43 am

huntsman wrote:
BarcaLearning wrote:
BarcaKizz wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:

I didnt watch the game.
What did he do?

Madrid were lucky, dont believe the hype over the Madrid section. They will tell you that once Ozil and the other two subs were in, Madrid won.

The game was all for Malaga to lose, two goals in two minutes? and three in 10? you ve got to be kidding me. Ozil was just in at the right time when the Malagians gave the game away.

I am still happy because we can get to see both teams meet this month, that would be epic.

Well for the Malaga game I hope I can agree with u, but Real did put the pressure on as they always do when they fall behind, and Malaga started to crack and the first and third goals were Real's doing, just the second goal was a gift which was a shame. It just happens too often that Real are able to turn games around quickly and maybe a bit of luck involved but they certainly are very good...

Mourinho were not happy with some ref decisions and jumped up from his bench and said something to the ref, the way he acts is like hes the king and always right. The other incident was Malaga assistant coach held the ball for 1-2 seconds b4 handing it back to his players for a throw in, and again Mourinho jumped up and ran face to face with that poor guy and acted like he was time wasting which he wasnt. Obviously the Real bench followed and abusive or not, its just very bossy and shows zero class. I mean they are the ones who foul and time waste and favourable decisions all the time, and u dont see other managers reacting like he does.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down