Ganso
ijomer
S
Luca
Potential
36 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

How overrated are Madrid and Barcelona are on GoalLegacy - Page 4 Empty Re: How overrated are Madrid and Barcelona are on GoalLegacy

Post by ijomer Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:53 am

Idrisozet wrote:
The xcx wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
punkfusion1992 wrote:honestly all we do is not over hype our players but defend them from posters who try to denounce them
its like all the Iker HATE on this forum, one bloody person tries to explain why Iker maybe better than one of the other contenders we get a whole host of hate on why he shouldnt be considered in the top 3

btw we are the 2nd best team on the planet atm, why?
because we seem to beat everyone else that is not Barca out there, we thrashed Spurs, Milan, Lyon, Ajax and everyother team that came in our way, in the last 15 or so months we have only lost to Barca in the Champions League, we manage to beat everyone else, and we are the ones who are actually pretty damn close to beating Barca, honestly i hope we get a bigger team in the next round of the Champions League to put all you haters in your place....

You will get Bayern and we'll see about that, who knocked you out in 2010 Lyon and who humiliated them afterwards. you haven't played top teams yet in cpl knock out stages, you remember what Liverpool did to you and what Bayern did to you before that and what a good Lyon side did to you. You haven't played good teams like Bayern and Manchester United last season.

It's funny when you look at the teams Madrid knocked out to get to Semi final last season, a Broken Lyon and Inexperienced Tottenham. What a joke
Hey same logic can be applied for Bayern too..The second leg match between Inter, Bayern had 2 clear advantages: playing in home and 1 away goal, yet they still managed to bend over to Inter Laughing Not to mention how broken Inter was back then huh? Clueless benitez and an aged squad Laughing

No team in this world was as broken as Bayern last season, just thought I should let you know that.

The Manager had a fight with everyone, players, fans, the Bosses and Media. The Board calling meetings here and there, sacking coaches, selling players, not signing any player.

If it wasn't for Mario Gomez, Bayern will be playing in Uefa Cup not because we're not a top team but because they Manager broke the team apart.

Say for example Gustavo and Tymo were our CB and Pranjic and Ottl Defensive midfielder, Gustavo and Pranic playing as Leftback, Schweinsteiger was playing as AM and the worst of them all Kraft was our goal keeper, Sold the Captain of the team in the middle of the season, Toni Kroos playing as DM.

We're a different team now in every ways, even before then we had a great team because we got to final a season before that but the Manager messed up everything even worst than what Banitez did to Inter, far worst. Also most of our player were also injured and fatigue after a long season followed by world cup

How overrated are Madrid and Barcelona are on GoalLegacy - Page 4 Jose-Mourinho-keeps-Arjen-006

How overrated are Madrid and Barcelona are on GoalLegacy - Page 4 Bayern+Muenchen+v+Inter+Milan+UEFA+Champions+ZEECYUH5tNJl

ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

How overrated are Madrid and Barcelona are on GoalLegacy - Page 4 Empty Re: How overrated are Madrid and Barcelona are on GoalLegacy

Post by ijomer Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:56 am

Eivindo wrote:Couldnt even beat weak oldboys Milan at home, with Dida being payed dirty Madrid money to help you :coffee:

The spoiler below is meant specially for the Madrid-troller in here

Spoiler:

No ronaldo, no mourinho, no chemistry, first year of the team together,

in Fall 2010-- Two offside goals at san siro and you guys still can't win as Peter the Lion put it through the wickets of that keeper... i don't even remember his name... :coffee:
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:58 am

Idrisozet wrote:
So that means most things there applied to Madrid but everything there applied to Bayern.

If you can figure that out, so what's the point of mentioning Madrid when clearly everything there did not apply to them

Looks like I touched a nerve there.

Keep hatin' bro. :coffee:
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:00 am

Dutti wrote:
diptiman wrote:
Dutti wrote:Tbf, Madrid have the right to be called overrated.

The fact is this is only the middle of the season and yet lots of Madrid fans are already placing their club in the second place behind Barcelona in Europe. For example, recall the "tier 0 tier 1" thread!!

Which top clubs have they beaten in the knockout phase in the last 3 years and yet they are considered second best club behind Barcelona in Europe?

Only one - Lyon. Unless you want to call Tottenham a top club then in that case only two!

In fact Madrid were horribly beaten 5 - 0 on aggregate by Liverpool in 08/09 and did NOT even qualify for the last 16 in 09/10!

Not a bright record over the last 3 years.

So please for the sake of your own club image be humble.

I wouldn't mind calling Madrid the second best club in the world if they are eliminated in the final next year but until then shut your trap!

thats just the point.. 2009 or 2010 is a long time away..no ones calling madrid great then.... on the basis of this season and last madrid fans are calling their team top 3..

eg mario gomez till 2010 was a j oke at bayern.. now he is one of the best strikers.. if i use the same logic to say torres> gomez because he was better in 09 and 010 it wont be valid will it?

Your direct analogy taken from comparing two strikers to compare two clubs is absolutely ridiculous.

I've made my points solid and clear.

So read what I highlighted there.

btw when did we not qualify for last 16 lol
and i basically used the same arguement as you, comparing performances 3 years ago as a measure of current quality
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutti Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:12 am

diptiman wrote:

and i basically used the same arguement as you, comparing performances 3 years ago as a measure of current quality

Ok I made a tiny mistake there yes you did qualify but you were beaten by Lyon.

So what? Does that change the fact that Madrid have a bad record over the last 3 years ???

Really? You want to know how ridiculous your comparison is?

How many players are there in a team playing on the field people?

How many players are there playing for a club? anyone?

WAY MORE THAN 11

So why in your bloody logical world do you dare to compare two clubs like you compare two strikers?

A club's performance is a collective performance of all the players involved and yet you only compared TWO players. :facepalm:
Dutti
Dutti
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:21 am

Dutti wrote:
diptiman wrote:

So what? Does that change the fact that Madrid have a bad record over the last 3 years ???

WAY MORE THAN 11

So why in your bloody logical world do you dare to compare two clubs like you compare two strikers?

A club's performance is a collective performance of all the players involved and yet you only compared TWO players. :facepalm:

ok well,inter were the best team in europe in 2010.. are they top 5 now?

see, i can use n number of examples to show you how different teams were 3 or 2 seasons ago and how good they are now
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutti Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:27 am

diptiman wrote:
Dutti wrote:
diptiman wrote:

WAY MORE THAN 11

see, i can use n number of examples to show you how different teams were 3 or 2 seasons ago and how good they are now

Your last sentence doesn't even make sense and doesn't even prove anything.

Is this thread about Inter? Start a new one blockhead!

I have had enough inhaling so much foul fart coming from your ass brain.

So too anybody who has read your comments.

You can say whatever you want to make you sleep at night but lots of you are ignorant arrogant fans. At this point I'm just going to ignore your fart.
Dutti
Dutti
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:30 am

Bayern fans you're embarrassing yourself more and more. :facepalm:

These threads will haunt you one day.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:31 am

Dutti wrote:Your last sentence doesn't even make sense and doesn't even prove anything.

You can say whatever you want to make you sleep at night but lots of you are ignorant arrogant fans. At this point I'm just going to ignore your fart.

Well, I read the whole thing and he made your logic look shocking.

All you did was reply with insults and fart jokes as you probably realised how shocking your logic was.

That's what I gathered. But that's just me.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:34 am

Dutti wrote:
diptiman wrote:
Dutti wrote:
diptiman wrote:

WAY MORE THAN 11

Your last sentence doesn't even make sense and doesn't even prove anything.

you said using player analogies is wrong, so i compared inter of 2010 to 2011 or this season to show you that two seasons is a long time in football.. you were the ones who were comparing madrid of 09 and 10 to this one.. what did i say wrong?

as for your insults, man seriously? five year old neighbour of mine can do it better
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeps33178 Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:15 am

madrid and barca have every right to be "overrated", easily the best 2 clubs out there
Jeps33178
Jeps33178
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:22 am

Well i see this thread is still going strong.

Guys, If you genuinely believe that Manchester United is the 2nd best team in the world at the moment, I actually have no problem with that, it's a actually desirable.

They're a good team and they're proven and they'll always be competitive.

However using the "Position in the CL" = Rank in Football argument is not the way to do it, as IMO it dosen't exactly reflect exactly the standing,performance and change in many team's game play.Adjustments are ignored,Losses are left unaccounted for,age, maturity, team cohesion and the ways these factors have changed over a given time period is left completely un-discussed and remarkably under-weigted in the use of this particular argument.The dynamicism of football is neglected.

The Dipitman vs Dutti sub thread :facepalm:

@Idrisozet.....kudos you've ignored the titles = rating argument....although largely out of your neccssity to do so. If you think that Bayern is better than Madrid based on playing style team, cohesion and talent...by all means..it's your right to make those sort's of inferences at any given time.

However, you haven't offered a schrapnel of evidence suporting that point.Last season Bayern was broken? Sure.What exactly does that have to do with anything?

1/4 of your waking life has been spent producing arguments where you unabashedly state that Madrid aren't good because of the results garnered from seasons gone....and now you want to make excuses for the bad results garnered last season.Seriously, do you not see the flaw there? you can't use a favorable bar for the team you like and then an unfavourable one for the team you don't.

Most things in your little rationalization can be applied to Real Madrid...and certainly pre Mourinhio....all of them and more have been the factors that has constricted our ability to succeed.That however has never stopped you from bashing Real Madrid based on performances 2-8 years ago.

Even after this I'm left thinking.....what is the point? So you proved bayern were a worst team last season,how exactly does that contribute to a coherent argument that Bayern are in fact the 2nd best team in the world?. The only evidence you've offered to support that is that the're playing better than last season......which is basically no evidence at all since it applies to many other clubs such as Juventus, Real Madrid, and Manchester City.

H.A. = spot on. Thumbs up

Anyway....you all have the right to you opinios...guard them as tightly as you're willing to...but don't be suprised if those opinions don't correlate with real life as wll as you hope they will....no one can really decisively account for all the factors that make a club good and make a value judgement saying that one is better than the other.

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:29 am

Football has been about two teams ever since Mourinho joined Madrid and started a revolution both on and off the pitch.

Whoever thinks Barca and Madrid are over-rated is over-rating Football in general, because without both clubs (at least for now) the only things left are details and crumbles of details.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Vyey Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:26 am

huntsman wrote:Football has been about two teams ever since Minho joined Madrid and started a revolution both on and off the pitch. ourinho joined Madrid and started a revolution both on and off the pitch.

Whoever thinks Barca and Madrid are over-rated is over-rating Football in general, because without both clubs (at least for now) the only things left are details and crumbles of details.

Football? More like in Spain. And it has always been like that in Spain. It's always Barca and Madrid.

Vyey
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:29 am

Vyey wrote:
huntsman wrote:Football has been about two teams ever since Minho joined Madrid and started a revolution both on and off the pitch. ourinho joined Madrid and started a revolution both on and off the pitch.

Football? More like in Spain. And it has always been like that in Spain. It's always Barca and Madrid.

actually till 2008 it was quite competitive
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:31 am

diptiman wrote:
Vyey wrote:

actually till 2008 it was quite competitive
Shhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Sense not permited in these parts.

Last edited by izzy26 on Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vyey Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:31 am

Correct me if I'm wrong but Barcelona and R. Madrid won 52 league titles between them.

The only team who is even close to them is Atletico Madrid with 9. So yes even before 2008.

Vyey
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:38 am

Vyey wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong but Barcelona and R. Madrid won 52 league titles between them.

The only team who is even close to them is Atletico Madrid with 9. So yes even before 2008.

:facepalm:

Incredible. How old are you? Can you give some insight on the 50s, 60s, 70s and 80s on Spanish football? Would love to get the view of someone who lived through it.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:44 am

What’s with this thread? Madrid is clearly the second best team along with Bayern
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4