Ganso
ijomer
S
Luca
Potential
36 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

How overrated are Madrid and Barcelona are on GoalLegacy - Page 2 Empty Re: How overrated are Madrid and Barcelona are on GoalLegacy

Post by Pedram Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:05 pm

Barcelona is widely overrated in the internet and the media.

Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

How overrated are Madrid and Barcelona are on GoalLegacy - Page 2 Empty Re: How overrated are Madrid and Barcelona are on GoalLegacy

Post by Potential Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:07 pm

Senor Penguin wrote:Are they overrated!? Barca have dominated for quite a lot of years. Madrid with Mourinho reached the semis in Champions League last season, won the Spanish cup and ended second in the league - beating one record after the other.

Finishing second in a two teams race, how astonishing.

Last edited by Potential on Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:08 pm

Finished second in a race where two teams participate.

And winning the spanish cup?
Stoke were the finalist last year? They the second best?

And Semi's?
After how long have you reached the semi's for the first time?
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:11 pm

Beat AC Milan Serie A champions.

Tore Spurs a new one currently 3rd in the table with a game in hand. :coffee:
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:12 pm

Nishank wrote:Finished second in a race where two teams participate.

And Semi's?

Lol please tell us what team is 2nd best in the world according to you, since you seem to act as if you know alot
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:14 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:Beat AC Milan Serie A champions.

Tore Spurs a new one currently 3rd in the table with a game in hand. :coffee:

I shared the video and AC Milan fans suddenly stopped commenting... :coffee:
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:16 pm

ijomer wrote:

And Semi's?

Lol please tell us what team is 2nd best in the world according to you, since you seem to act as if you know alot

United.
I hate them with Passion but i wont be blind and delusional to take the final sport away from them. The finished Second. They are second best.

And why dont you come with discussions rather than giving up and calling me god?
Seriously im used to it.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:20 pm

Nishank wrote:
ijomer wrote:

And Semi's?

United.
I hate them with Passion but i wont be blind and delusional to take the final sport away from them. The finished Second. They are second best.

And why dont you come with discussions rather than giving up and calling me god?
Seriously im used to it.

Are you fuking serious ? Manchester United How overrated are Madrid and Barcelona are on GoalLegacy - Page 2 Wx5bM

Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:21 pm

Potential wrote:
Senor Penguin wrote:Are they overrated!? Barca have dominated for quite a lot of years. Madrid with Mourinho reached the semis in Champions League last season, won the Spanish cup and ended second in the league - beating one record after the other.

Finishing second in a two teams race, how astonishing.
What does it matter when it comes to being overrated?

People have been having circle jerks for years about the English teams despite the fact that year after year Chelsea and United conquered the first and second place in the EPL. No one was whining about a two-horse race back then or these teams being overrated.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:23 pm

Nishank wrote:
ijomer wrote:

And Semi's?

United.

Seriously im used to it.

How overrated are Madrid and Barcelona are on GoalLegacy - Page 2 Manchester-united-1-manchester-city-6-why-always-me-six-in-the-city-t-shirt-500x500

Basel remind you of something?

Anyways you should critically think before saying something.... your arguments are pretty weak.

ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:23 pm

And Semi's?

You do realise that we beat basically a full strength Barca in the final to win it right..........

Yea sure....two teams participate in our leauge.....what utter BS........Where does anyone get off saying shit like that, you know who you're disprespecting by saying that....you're disrespecting Bilbao, who ran Barca rugged at San Mames, you're disrespecting Gjion....who did what no team could do...beat Mourinhio at home....your disrespecting Valencia....who poured their hearts out on the field to win against Barca.

And what does it matter how long before we reached the Semi's last time?We did reach the Semi's didn't we? Or am I missing something and the events of 8 years ago have a direct influence on the quality of your team at this present moment?

You want to use the titles argument....fine dude go ahead....

Barca,Utd,Bouroussia,Millan and Lille are the 5 best teams in the worldby your standards.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:24 pm

El Pipita wrote:
Nishank wrote:
ijomer wrote:

And Semi's?

United.

Seriously im used to it.

Are you fuking serious ? Manchester United How overrated are Madrid and Barcelona are on GoalLegacy - Page 2 Wx5bM

the man is delusional, he didn't watch the episode of six in the city Sad
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:29 pm

And Semi's?

Two horse race LOL very bright individual :coffee:
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:38 pm

The point is coming second consistently in your league doesn't make you second best in the world.

I rate the teams not according to their number of titles, please. I rate hem according to the position where they finished in the CL last year.

If Real reach the finals or win it this year, I will gladly accept that they are the best. So until the CL final, United is second best for me and Barca are the best.

And @ragbir .. Dude, Your guy bought up the titles argument.. Don't blame me. Laughing

And for the record. Yes im disrespecting Valencia who finished third 21 points away from second last season and 25 points away the season before that.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:41 pm

ijomer wrote:
Two horse race LOL very bright individual :coffee:

Valencia lost 3-0 in the return fixture at the bridge. Still you want coffee?
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:41 pm

United second best?

Might aswell say that Liverpool is the best team in the world :coffee:
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:42 pm

Anti-DNA wrote:United second best?

Might aswell say that Liverpool is the best team in the world :coffee:

Won't disagree. Wink
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:47 pm

So Schalke is a top 4 team in the world?

There is a huge fallacy in that argument........by that logic Liverpool isn't a top 32 team in the world and we both know that isn't true.By that logic Shaktar is better than Arsenal, Inter are better than Bayern and so on.

You can't just make value judgements by plugging in position in CL or titles....that's a really stoic and inflexible stance that will NEVER give an accurate assesment of where teams stand at any given moment.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:49 pm

Nishank wrote:

I rate hem according to the position where they finished in the CL last year.

So Schalke are the 4th best in the world? I like your logic. Thumbs up
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:01 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:
Nishank wrote:

I rate hem according to the position where they finished in the CL last year.

So Schalke are the 4th best in the world? I like your logic. Thumbs up

no ..Schalke are 3rd best, Madrid is 4th best :coffee:
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:22 pm

lol at this thread

posters of random clubs: Real Madrid fans over rate Real Madrid, they would have you think they are the 2nd best. But only they rate Real Madrid to that level

All the Real Madrid fans: We are second best!

LOL point proven
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:32 pm

windkick wrote:lol at this thread

posters of random clubs: Real Madrid fans over rate Real Madrid, they would have you think they are the 2nd best. But only they rate Real Madrid to that level

All the Real Madrid fans: We are second best!

LOL point proven

Buddy If you can find one post in this thread where a Madrid fan said they were the second best club in the world......then you have an amazing pair of eyes.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:33 pm

FFS how the hell are you denouncing Manchester United because they lost when you guys were parading your team like they were the saviors of football despite losing 5-0 and 6-2 ?
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:01 pm

ali8775 wrote:FFS how the hell are you denouncing Manchester United because they lost when you guys were parading your team like they were the saviors of football despite losing 5-0 and 6-2 ?

The point is you guys base your opinion on how RM played against Barcelona. it's not like Manchester United did any better than Real Madrid against them.

Last edited by El Pipita on Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfusion1992 Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:15 pm

honestly all we do is not over hype our players but defend them from posters who try to denounce them
its like all the Iker HATE on this forum, one bloody person tries to explain why Iker maybe better than one of the other contenders we get a whole host of hate on why he shouldnt be considered in the top 3

btw we are the 2nd best team on the planet atm, why?
because we seem to beat everyone else that is not Barca out there, we thrashed Spurs, Milan, Lyon, Ajax and everyother team that came in our way, in the last 15 or so months we have only lost to Barca in the Champions League, we manage to beat everyone else, and we are the ones who are actually pretty damn close to beating Barca, honestly i hope we get a bigger team in the next round of the Champions League to put all you haters in your place....
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:17 pm

Barca is overrated by pretty much everyone here. Now before anyone gets all defensive, I admit they are an awesome side. Im not a barca hater at all. They are one of the Top 5 sides ever (at best), but calling them the best side ever is pushing it.

Real Madrid are only overrated by Madrid supporters.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next