izzy
LeVersacci
Adit
Rebaño Sagrado
Potential
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Madrid and Barcelona are not without weaknesses Empty Madrid and Barcelona are not without weaknesses

Post by Potential Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:52 pm

So stop make it like they are invincible, Both have weaknesses that can be exposed and any quality team could defeat them!
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Madrid and Barcelona are not without weaknesses Empty Re: Madrid and Barcelona are not without weaknesses

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:54 pm

:vagi:
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Madrid and Barcelona are not without weaknesses Empty Re: Madrid and Barcelona are not without weaknesses

Post by Adit Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:54 pm

Barca vs Madrid in 3 :mental:
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:58 pm

Potential wrote:So stop make it like they are invincible, Both have weaknesses that can be exposed and any quality team could defeat them!
Thank you captain obvious. Your work here is done.
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:01 pm

FFS Potential.

I thought you were going to highlight each teams weakness and explain which teams had the best options to exploit thoses weaknesses.
I was expecting some real in-depth analyses.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:01 pm

:vagi:

Not to make this thread go to waste but what are the weakness that can be exploited in Barcelona? Real Madrid is pretty simple to identify but I think some real thought may have to go into describing and outlining Barcelona's real weakness.

Last edited by Doc on Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:02 pm

weaknesses. :vagi:
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:03 pm

He has a Strong Point, I can Understand for Barca because of thier recent dominace but I dont know what Madrid has done In recent years
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:05 pm

Idrisozet wrote:He has a Strong Point, I can Understand for Barca because of thier recent dominace but I dont know what Madrid has done In recent years

The floors yours.

Highlight the weaknesses you feel each team has and who are the best avaliable to exploit them.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:07 pm

Barcelona weakness is Arsenal, so since Arsenal are out of CL, they dont have a weakness any more. :coffee: eco smile
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:07 pm

Idrisozet wrote:He has a Strong Point, I can Understand for Barca because of thier recent dominace but I dont know what Madrid has done In recent years

That isn't the point he is trying to make (or if he is making a point period). He is saying Real nor Barsa are invincible and can be beaten. The question is what are both teams weaknesses and how can they be exploited.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:08 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:Barcelona weakness is Arsenal, so since Arsenal are out of CL, they dont have a weakness any more. :coffee: eco smile

You lazy bum eco smile
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:09 pm

I think I speak on behalf of the entire forum when I say, thank you for such a thought provoking and analytical thread. You have shown us all the light and firmly put us on our place.

Your a credit to the human race.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:10 pm

The Franchise wrote:I think I speak on behalf of the entire forum when I say, thank you for such a thought provoking and analytical thread. You have shown us all the light and firmly put us on our place.

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:11 pm

The Franchise wrote:I think I speak on behalf of the entire forum when I say, thank you for such a thought provoking and analytical thread. You have shown us all the light and firmly put us on our place.

I think this thread has great potential. Granted the OP was meh, it does leave the floor open for a tactical debate.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:12 pm

Come on guys, you guys can just ask him and i am sure he will elaborate. No reason to be mean.

Last edited by kiranr on Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:12 pm

I think he is onto something :vagi:
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:15 pm

Doc wrote:

That isn't the point he is trying to make (or if he is making a point period). He is saying Real nor Barsa are invincible and can be beaten. The question is what are both teams weaknesses and how can they be exploited.

What I think he's Trying to say is that Real Madrid and Barca Feel they are invisible, its Obvious from how Real Madrid Fans invovle Madrid in a Thread that involves Barca and Bayern After The Poster Said Bayern and Barca are The best Team in The World.

Real Madrid has Many weakness that has Been exploited Numerus Time by Barca and I dont Need to explan what their weakness is, they are Not just as Good as people try to make Them Look

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:17 pm

Idrisozet wrote:
Doc wrote:

What I think he's Trying to say is that Real Madrid and Barca Feel they are invisible, its Obvious from how Real Madrid Fans invovle Madrid in a Thread that involves Barca and Bayern After The Poster Said Bayern and Barca are The best Team in The World.

Real Madrid has Many weakness that has Been exploited Numerus Time by Barca and I dont Need to explan what their weakness is, they are Not just as Good as people try to make Them Look

Ok. You can leave the thread now.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:19 pm

Idrisozet wrote:
Doc wrote:

Now you see me....now you don't.

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:22 pm

Idrisozet wrote:What I think he's Trying to say is that Real Madrid and Barca Feel they are invisible, its Obvious from how Real Madrid Fans invovle Madrid in a Thread that involves Barca and Bayern After The Poster Said Bayern and Barca are The best Team in The World.

Sigh, the poster that said Bayern and Barca are the best teams in the world was you Idrisozet. You are talking about yourself.

As for the 2nd part, yes Barcelona has exploited Real Madrid's weaknesses but this isn't about Barcelona, this about other teams against those two. Could the others do what Barcelona has done to Real Madrid effectively? And what about Barcelona?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:25 pm

Madrid's weakness is that they are too nice. They let the other team have a fair shot at the game.

I think we have a better chance if we employ our thug rugby tactics.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:27 pm

If they aren't careful, teams that are anti-football may take advantage of Madrids humility and respectfulness
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:27 pm

Madrid's weaknesses IMO stem from two postitions: The Midfield and the fullbacks.

The Fullbacks: Arbeloa is the current fullback and it's very obvious he is a defensive one. He does his job very solidly and rarely gets forward to support the attack which can make Madrid dependent on width to arrive from the left side. This is where Marcelo comes in. Loves to get forward, contributes heavely to the attacking side of the Madrid game but does leave spaces. A LOT OF SPACES. It's fair to say that if he comes up against a winger with pace, expect him to be given a very tough time.

The Midfield: Where to start? Let's link it with the fullback problem. Countless times that Marcelo gets forward, i've seen Xabi drop in-between Ramos and Pepe leaving the midfield so open it's unreal. Xabi's lack of pace ain't helping anyone and the fact that if you pressure him enough he can't really get into his rhythm which makes the whole Real team not operate as fluid as they can. Stopping Xabi from playing can massively hinder Madrid from playing their usual game and this is why I think Mou has asked Ozil to drop deeper at times to help Xabi with the midfield workload and make us less predictable in the center of the pitch.

Well, that's all i'm writing. Stop Xabi, expose the fullback unbalance and hopefully you'll get something from Madrid.

My two cents.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:30 pm

i think its more down to concentration. you see the frequent lapses in con when defending set pieces- we should be really good in them thanks to our height advantage

goals in the latter stages of the match , frequently failing to pick up incoming players...

Last edited by Lord Hades on Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next