Lex
El Chelsea Fuerte
the xcx
windkick
Tomwin Lannister
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo: La Liga is the best league in the world Empty Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo: La Liga is the best league in the world

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:31 pm

Real Madrid forward Cristiano Ronaldo believes that La Liga is the best football league in the world.

Speaking in the aftermath of being awarded Best Player at the annual Globe Soccer convention in Dubai on Wednesday, the 26-year-old maintained that his experience in the Premier League helped him mould his game but feels that he now plays in a superior domestic league.
"When I was at Manchester United, I learned the basic rules of football, especially the discipline of tackling, but La Liga is the best in the world because it is based on players' skills and technique," asserted Ronaldo.

Ronaldo further shared his take on life, revealing that he prefers to live for the present day rather than anticipate what will happen in the future.

"I do not want to think about what will happen, but instead I [prefer to] enjoy the moment," he stated.

The Portugal international has enjoyed a fine individual season for Real Madrid, scoring 25 goals in just 23 appearances for the Blancos so far.

Goal.com

I forgot people used the Premier league to put themselves on the market for Gijon and Villareal. Razz Razz
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo: La Liga is the best league in the world Empty Re: Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo: La Liga is the best league in the world

Post by windkick Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:32 pm

Saw that on the Sun this morning
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo: La Liga is the best league in the world Empty Re: Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo: La Liga is the best league in the world

Post by the xcx Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:36 pm

Define the best league in the world..
Anyway la liga might not be the best but its most entertaining for me atleast.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:37 pm

Who cares

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:39 pm

10 bucks says i'll be seeing this Mickey Mouse award on the lists of accomplishments from some nub when discussing individual awards
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:39 pm

english_jewel wrote:Who cares

Is that directed at what Ronaldo thinks or me posting this article?
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:45 pm

"When I was at Manchester United, I learned the basic rules of football, especially the discipline of tackling

What utter crap, he would constantly kick opponents whenever they won the ball off of him cleanly
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:53 pm

TomJuve wrote:
english_jewel wrote:Who cares

Is that directed at what Ronaldo thinks or me posting this article?

Actually more in general to the league vs league crap

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:03 pm

Just wondering.

I posted it because it was a pretty controversial quote.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:36 pm

Gone are the days when these comments would generate serious buzz on these parts. Alas, it is in Cristiano's right to believe whatever it is he believes. I for one saw La Liga when it was genuinely hard so suffice to say I don't agree with him.

Still a lovely league but it honestly isn't the same really...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:45 pm

C. Ronaldo....for once,

I agree. Thumbs up
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:54 pm

bpl has lost a lot of riches,greatness and also gone down in the looks department.. since rich ,handsome and great players are playing in la liga as compared to gareth bale in bpl , la liga is better Rolling Eyes
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:05 pm

Like seriously who cares about Ronaldo's opinion. What next: Madrid is the greatest team of the Decade..

Last edited by Idrisozet on Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:10 pm

Idrisozet wrote:Like seriously who cares but Ronaldo's opinion. What next: Madrid is the greatest team of the Decade..

already team of the century, who cares about a decade
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:55 pm

Ummm dude....not that I agree with it......but If "who cares about his opinion" is what you said to everything you didn't like to hear where would we be?

It's quite unfair to give someone respect when they say something you agree with and then turn around and ask that question when they don't.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RuthlesGangstaDef:villin Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:19 pm

Ron Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo: La Liga is the best league in the world 1502532831 aldo
RuthlesGangstaDef:villin
RuthlesGangstaDef:villin
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:39 pm

We haven't had a good league vs league debate in ages. Somebody add a little fuel to the fire... Where's cyberman?
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:44 pm

teamanarchy wrote:We haven't had a good league vs league debate in ages. Somebody add a little fuel to the fire... Where's cyberman?

scouting ajax
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:12 pm

diptiman wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:Like seriously who cares but Ronaldo's opinion. What next: Madrid is the greatest team of the Decade..

already team of the century, who cares about a decade
What does that make Nov. 2010 Barca?
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:14 pm

Boring
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:16 pm

teamanarchy wrote:Boring
Huh, I remember bags of goals!!!
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:20 pm

barca 2011 wrote:
Dont act as if barca hasnt taken 5 goals out of their own net before. Cant stand the fact that madrid was the most successfull club in last century, so you decide to derail the thread?
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:22 pm

The xcx wrote:
barca 2011 wrote:
Dont act as if barca hasnt taken 5 goals out of their own net before. Cant stand the fact that madrid was the most successfull club in last century, so you decide to derail the thread?
LOL, take a joke mate. Derail the thread???? This thread was about Ronaldo's statement, not about some other poster pointing out RM's club of the century achievement. Don't get so butthurt.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:26 pm

barca 2011 wrote:
The xcx wrote:
barca 2011 wrote:
LOL, take a joke mate. Derail the thread???? This thread was about Ronaldo's statement, not about some other poster pointing out RM's club of the century achievement. Don't get so butthurt.
Calm down, I aint butthurt Very Happy
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:27 pm

The xcx wrote:
barca 2011 wrote:
The xcx wrote:
barca 2011 wrote:
Calm down, I aint butthurt Very Happy
Oh I'm calm homie, but still, learn to take a joke.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next