Legends share some great words about Juve (Platini, Raul, Zidane etc)

2 posters

Go down

Legends share some great words about Juve (Platini, Raul, Zidane etc) Empty Legends share some great words about Juve (Platini, Raul, Zidane etc)

Post by pasquale22 Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:09 pm

" I began by playing for the biggest club in Lorraine,went on to the biggest club in France & ended up with the biggest in the world" - Platini

"Juventus was one of the reasons of my life. I love this team, this club, and these colors" - Roberto Bettega

"Juve is more than just a team, I don't know it is, but I'm proud to be part of it" - Gaetano Scirea

"Other than what I won, being at Juventus is an experience that remains inside, it becomes a lifestyle." - Steffano Tacconi

"I played in two of the biggest clubs in the world. There are others, but it is too difficult to match the Juve & Real Madrid honours" - Zidane

"I am a Juve fan because it's the club that has wont he most in Italy, a little as Bayern in Germany, and has always had champions.And coaches of the highest level. This is why I have always been their supporter. - Franz Beckenbauer

"It's always special. Firstly because it's a match of CL & also because we play against one of the greatest clubs of Europe &the world - Raul

"Your tenacity and our loyalty are 109 years of history that no one will recede." - Curva Scirea

"The only comp. between us and the Milan clubs will be among those who will come 1st; We to put our 3rd star, they their 2nd - Gianni Agnelli

pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Legends share some great words about Juve (Platini, Raul, Zidane etc) Empty Re: Legends share some great words about Juve (Platini, Raul, Zidane etc)

Post by Cotes Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:41 pm

Forza Juve!!!
Very Happy RAUL!!!!!!!!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down