Pogba in Le Parisien: "At Juve I'll be better than Zidane and Platini"

2 posters

Go down

Pogba in Le Parisien: "At Juve I'll be better than Zidane and Platini"  Empty Pogba in Le Parisien: "At Juve I'll be better than Zidane and Platini"

Post by DeviAngel Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:21 pm

It 'sa class '93, but it has already become clear what he wants. Paul Pogba, a real surprise of this first part of the season for Juventus, has released an exclusive interview with the French newspaper Le Parisien, where he talked about his ambitions for the years to come with the coat of Juventus, scomodando for the occasion two authentic "sacred cows" that led the Old Lady at the highest level: "For me it is an honor to be in a club like Juventus where there were columns as Zidane and Platini and I hope to make a career even better than them. I was already been to Manchester so I know what it means to be a great club and just arrived in Turin I had the good fortune of being welcomed to the large, integrated, and I start to make myself understood in Italian and is stupendous. Vieira and I try to compare it to forget about it because the road is still long and I have to work for important goals. "
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Pogba in Le Parisien: "At Juve I'll be better than Zidane and Platini"  Empty Re: Pogba in Le Parisien: "At Juve I'll be better than Zidane and Platini"

Post by Eivindo Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:07 pm

what a beast, - insane qualities!
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum