El Chelsea Fuerte
kiranr
Mr Nick09
53 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Barcelona secure Neymar - Page 3 Empty Re: Barcelona secure Neymar

Post by windkick Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:19 pm

cheesy wrote:Not really sure about this one to be honest. Neymar is a good prospect, however I do feel that he is slightly overrated. Villa may be out injured at the moment, although when he does return, he'd get into the team ahead of Neymar. Chances are, Neymar will be shifted out wide. He's a striker, though. We've seen the effect that can have on a player like Villa.

Ive seen Nerman play out on the left wing allot, which is where Barca would use him. It would be interesting to see what he develops in to, but not for that crazy amount of money

windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:39 pm

windkick wrote:
cheesy wrote:Not really sure about this one to be honest. Neymar is a good prospect, however I do feel that he is slightly overrated. Villa may be out injured at the moment, although when he does return, he'd get into the team ahead of Neymar. Chances are, Neymar will be shifted out wide. He's a striker, though. We've seen the effect that can have on a player like Villa.

Ive seen Nerman play out on the left wing allot, which is where Barca would use him. It would be interesting to see what he develops in to, but not for that crazy amount of money

Lol, a striker. Sure, but everyone in Brazil knows how good Neymar is on the wing, which is his original position. It seems like many of these barca fans haven't seen much of Neymar and therefore repeat what they've read.. most experts in Brazil agree that Barça would fit Neymar's style better than Real Madrid.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by cheesy Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:42 pm

windkick wrote:

He can play out on the left wing, however it's not his main position at the end of the day. I could see him being frustrated at not being the hub of the team.

cheesy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:48 pm

rsinatra wrote:
windkick wrote:

Lol, a striker. Sure, but everyone in Brazil knows how good Neymar is on the wing, which is his original position. It seems like many of these barca fans haven't seen much of Neymar and therefore repeat what they've read.. most experts in Brazil agree that Barça would fit Neymar's style better than Real Madrid.
and thats why i dont take the opinion of posters from here about Nerman seriously
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:56 pm

Ganso wrote:
rsinatra wrote:
windkick wrote:

and thats why i dont take the opinion of posters from here about Nerman seriously

yeah, one can only really take it seriously when they watch neymar every week or so like we do.. some people probably call him a ST because he was listed as one on FIFA 11 or something lol
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:04 pm

rsinatra wrote:
Ganso wrote:
rsinatra wrote:
windkick wrote:

yeah, one can only really take it seriously when they watch neymar every week or so like we do.. some people probably call him a ST because he was listed as one on FIFA 11 or something lol

I watch plenty of the Brazilian league and most of the games I see Santos is involved in especially in the last 6-8 months. I can say with out a shadow of a doubt that he would fit Real's system better then ours and I don't think it's even close.

IMO he would fit PERFECTLY into a Di Maria or Ronaldo role way better then he would a Pedro or Villa role. Again, I don't think it's even close as I don't know a better system in Europe for a player like him then Real.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:05 pm

he would fit perfectly into Villa's role imo
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:06 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Deulofeu Sad

cheers
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:07 pm

Ganso wrote:he would fit perfectly on the left next to Marcelo but he's too stupid to realise that

Thumbs up
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:10 pm

He will have no spot to start in madrid,he shouldn't go there.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:10 pm

Real doesn't use CONSTANT pressure like Barca and pressing the ball the ENTIRE time they don't have it like Barca.

Pressing the opposition like Pedro and Sanchez does and Villa doesn't that well (one of the reasons he's not a great fit) is not at all Neymars game. In fact I don't know anytime I've watched him play where he chases the ball after his team gives it away.

Real rely's on there mids and defenders to get them the ball back not there forwards and then the feed it to there forwards, which is exactly the kind of system Neymar excels in.

For you guys to sit here and say we don't watch and that's why we think he wouldn't fit Barca's system is just wrong and short sighted.

I could very well say the same thing about you that you must not watch Barca play if you think Neymar is better fit for there system then Madrid's. And the pressing aspect is just one example.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:12 pm

che wrote:can't wait till he finally moves to europe, gets his legs broken doing one of those stupid stepovers and we can stop talking about him
Well that's harsh..
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:15 pm

che wrote:can't wait till he finally moves to europe, gets his legs broken doing one of those stupid stepovers and we can stop talking about him

If the Sheikh buys Valencia he could very well be one of your primary targets banana
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:18 pm

dnmac4 wrote:Real doesn't use CONSTANT pressure like Barca and pressing the ball the ENTIRE time they don't have it like Barca.

Pressing the opposition like Pedro and Sanchez does and Villa doesn't that well (one of the reasons he's not a great fit) is not at all Neymars game. In fact I don't know anytime I've watched him play where he chases the ball after his team gives it away.

Real rely's on there mids and defenders to get them the ball back not there forwards and then the feed it to there forwards, which is exactly the kind of system Neymar excels in.

For you guys to sit here and say we don't watch and that's why we think he wouldn't fit Barca's system is just wrong and short sighted.

I could very well say the same thing about you that you must not watch Barca play if you think Neymar is better fit for there system then Madrid's. And the pressing aspect is just one example.
and who says he wouldn't press in barca?Sanchez didnt press at udinense either.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:24 pm

Ganso wrote:
and who says he wouldn't press in barca?Sanchez didnt press at udinense either.

what? He actually did, and with Chile under Bielsa as well, he showed he had not trouble with pressing.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:24 pm

i dont watch chile but in Udinense no he didnt...
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:35 pm

Afellay and Nerman will rotate until Deulofeu is slowly merged into the first team. Villa will be sold in summer of 2013.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:38 pm

It was bound to happen. Neymar simply had more Barca characteristics, IMO.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:39 pm

You can just watch Neymar play and see that's not his style or his game to be pressing and up in people's faces on defense.

When his team gives the ball away he doesn't kill himself to track back, he walks/jogs around a lot (theres nothing wrong with it) and he likes to stay away from playing any kind of defense. In 90% of teams they would like there attackers to play this way but it's not Barca's system, Ronaldo does a lot of the same thing.

As for Sanchez, he has always been way more active on the defensive end then Neymar at Chile and Udinese. There really is no comparison, and Chile does press to get the ball back,
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkentelechy Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:42 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:It was bound to happen. Neymar simply had more Barca characteristics, IMO.

Xavi: Neymar has Barca DNA
Funkentelechy
Funkentelechy
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Hamburg

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:49 pm

dnmac4 wrote:You can just watch Neymar play and see that's not his style or his game to be pressing and up in people's faces on defense.

That can be adjusted IMO.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:57 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:You can just watch Neymar play and see that's not his style or his game to be pressing and up in people's faces on defense.

Sure it can be, but it doesn't change the fact that he fits almost perfectly into Madrid's system and that is what the discussion is about. I believe he fits much better into Madrids system and style of play. More specifically in Di Maria or Ronaldo's role.

Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:02 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
Lord Hispano wrote:

Sure it can be, but it doesn't change the fact that he fits almost perfectly into Madrid's system and that is what the discussion is about. I believe he fits much better into Madrids system and style of play. More specifically in Di Maria or Ronaldo's role.

Messi to move to RW and Neymar in the middle. I can only speculate but if he arrives at Barca that would/should/could be his position. It's not like Messi tracks back as often.

Last edited by Lord Hispano on Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:02 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
Lord Hispano wrote:

confused
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:05 pm

ragbirjosh wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:
Lord Hispano wrote:

confused

He can do it bro. I've seen at that approxamate posistion at Santos.

Sinatra should clarify any doubt.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:08 pm

Di Maria is a wicked presser mate......Neymar dosen't have those lungs.........he canplay the position no doubt but if pressing is the problem.....the he definitely can't replace Di Maria

Last edited by ragbirjosh on Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next