RebaƱo Sagrado
Catracho
Ganso
Highburied
rsinatra
42 posters

Page 9 of 39 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 39  Next

Go down

The Official Copa Libertadores thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Official Copa Libertadores thread

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:07 pm

shameful defending too, but are you seriously comparing a goat of football with neymar? lol

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official Copa Libertadores thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Official Copa Libertadores thread

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:08 pm

rsinatra wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:that defending is pathetic mate, are you serious?

great goal tho

thats because it didnt happen in europe. get overur eurocentrism!

nothing to do with some so called eurocentrism, i give enough respect to SA football.

But i have seen enough of neymar against NT defenses and europe based defenders, and it didnt look that good.

Last edited by Mr Nick09 on Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:10 pm

u have to say it now..

his point was that it doesnt demerit the goalscorer at all.. because it was mesi, and it was real madrid, everyone bows down.. but because its neymar and its in brazil, it's the defenders fault.. its easy to watch it and say what shouldve been done:

rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:11 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
rsinatra wrote:

great goal tho

nothing to do with some so called eurocentrism, i give enough respect to SA football.

But i have seen enough of neymar against NT defenses and european based defenders, and it didnt look that good.

haters gonna hate
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:13 pm

FRED PORRA!!!!!!!!! GOODBYE BOCA, 36 GAMES AND THEN.. FLUMINENSE!!
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:13 pm

rsinatra wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:
rsinatra wrote:

great goal tho

But i have seen enough of neymar against NT defenses and european based defenders, and it didnt look that good.

haters gonna hate

What did Messi do when he played in copa america again? he must have run rings round the whole field and Argentina must have manitad their way to victory, wrong...He failed in SA tournament, failed to score in a WC, a problem Nerman doesn't have.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:13 pm

Im not sure why you feel offended or why you are trying to be a smart ass, i spoke a simple truth. shameful defending in both case, but at least we see one doing it repetitively against the bests in the world, the same isnt true for Neymar, who consistently underwhelm when he plays europe based defenders. He is still young, he will get raped, not sure why you guys are mad about what i said.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:17 pm

Fred Afro
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:19 pm

jibers wrote:
What did Messi do when he played in copa america again? he must have run rings round the whole field and Argentina must have manitad their way to victory, wrong...He failed in SA tournament, failed to score in a WC, a problem Nerman doesn't have.

I think whether it was in the world cup, the copa america or whatever NT tourney, messi showed he could still mugged defenders and use his technique effectively to do about whatever he wants with the ball. It's his collective performance they fell short. I havent seen that from Neymar yet, like i said he is still young.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:22 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Im not sure why you feel offended or why you are trying to be a smart ass, i spoke a simple truth. shameful defending in both case, but at least we see one doing it repetitively against the bests in the world, the same isnt true for Neymar, who consistently underwhelm when he plays europe based defenders. He is still young, he will get raped, not sure why you guys are mad about what i said.

no one is angry, i just think that what you're saying makes no sense lol. i dont think it was bad defending in that goal, and your theory about neymar sucking against supposedly "harder" defenses is unfounded. the entire brazil NT plays like shit under Mano menezes, and yet neymar is scoring goals..
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:24 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
jibers wrote:

I think whether it was in the world cup, the copa america or whatever NT tourney, messi showed he could still mugged defenders and use his technique effectively to do about whatever he wants with the ball. It's his collective performance they fell short. I havent seen that from Neymar yet, like i said he is still young.

do you watch neymar for santos on a regular basis? because if you only judge players based on their NT performances, you are born in the wrong age. and still, i dont think neymar's done as badly as you say he has. but whatever.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:52 pm

Diego Cavalieri Afro
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RebaƱo Sagrado Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:55 pm

lol boca went all out attack in the last three minutes
RebaƱo Sagrado
RebaƱo Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:00 pm

rsinatra wrote:
no one is angry, i just think that what you're saying makes no sense lol. i dont think it was bad defending in that goal, and your theory about neymar sucking against supposedly "harder" defenses is unfounded. the entire brazil NT plays like shit under Mano menezes, and yet neymar is scoring goals..

1) What did i say in my first post? "pathetic defending", "great goal". Should i expand on that? defending looks meh to me because of the spacing between the lines and the way the first guy didnt even try to stop him. That can happen in any league btw. Great goal because although he had two defenders closing in on him, he used his momentum to keep them at bay, accelerated at the right moment in between them, and finished with a nice chip.

2) I didnt talk about his general performances with brazil but whether he was able to display that same level of technique in the general play. Of course playing with the NT is hindering is overall play, he looks cluless with the ball most of the time.

would you guys just calm down whenever someone makes a critique about anything brazilian football related, it's as if you have a set of talking points you are just ready to thow at people or general chiches box you are trying to put me into

Last edited by Mr Nick09 on Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:03 pm

rsinatra wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:
jibers wrote:

do you watch neymar for santos on a regular basis? because if you only judge players based on their NT performances, you are born in the wrong age. and still, i dont think neymar's done as badly as you say he has. but whatever.

I made no comment about how good Neymar is in a general sense. I never said he wasnt good. I can tell you are already seeing red because i made a critique about god gift to santos little neymar junior. calm down.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RebaƱo Sagrado Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:13 pm

Goal for Boca
RebaƱo Sagrado
RebaƱo Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:20 pm

deco!! flu 2-1
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkentelechy Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:21 pm

Deco :bow:
Funkentelechy
Funkentelechy
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Hamburg

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:21 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
rsinatra wrote:

1) What did i say in my first post? "pathetic defending", "great goal". Should i expand on that? defending looks meh to me because of the spacing between the lines and the way the first guy didnt even try to stop him. That can happen in any league btw. Great goal because although he had two defenders closing in on him, he used his momentum to keep them at bay, accelerated at the right moment in between them, and finished with a nice chip.

2) I didnt talk about his general performances with brazil but whether he was able to display that same level of technique in the general play. Of course playing with the NT is hindering is overall play, he looks cluless with the ball most of the time.

would you guys just calm down whenever someone makes a critique about anything brazilian football related, it's as if you have a set of talking points you are just ready to thow at people or general chiches box you are trying to put me into

sorry dude, but we get enough eurocentrism here, so we're not to blame for being defensive
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkentelechy Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:05 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Boca are overrated. They have an unbeaten run because they play anti-football, it's gotten so bad even their own players complain. Maradona, as always, chipped in his own point of view: "It's not fun to play like Boca do". I seriously doubt any game against them can be qualified as interesting.

So football won today.
Funkentelechy
Funkentelechy
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Hamburg

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:12 pm

Deco, Fred, and Cavalieri Afro

Wellington Nem just never stops going
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:49 am

jibers wrote:
rsinatra wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:
rsinatra wrote:

great goal tho

haters gonna hate

What are you talking about? Did you watch Copa America? Neymar was awful in the Copa. Messi wasn't great either but he was better then Neymar in Copa America but neither were great by any means.

The more you go around talking about Messi today the more it looks like you have no clue what your talking about.

I don't even know why you had to drag Messi in here and make me talk bad about Neymar because I like him but when you sit here and flat out lie about Neymar being great in Copa America someone needs to put you in your place.

It's pretty obvious you just looked at the scores in the Copa and didn't watch the games that's why all you know is that Messi didn't score much and you think Neymar was really good.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:57 am

dnmac4 wrote:
jibers wrote:
rsinatra wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:
rsinatra wrote:

great goal tho

haters gonna hate

What are you talking about? Did you watch Copa America? Neymar was awful in the Copa. Messi wasn't great either but he was better then Neymar in Copa America but neither were great by any means.

The more you go around talking about Messi today the more it looks like you have no clue what your talking about.

I don't even know why you had to drag Messi in here and make me talk bad about Neymar because I like him but when you sit here and flat out lie about Neymar being great in Copa America someone needs to put you in your place.

It's pretty obvious you just looked at the scores in the Copa and didn't watch the games that's why all you know is that Messi didn't score much and you think Neymar was really good.

Dude calm down. Every post you make is like you're bordering on suicide ffs. I am clearly joking. Messi is the best player in the last 20+ years ffs. Of course I'm kidding. The fact is that Nick said that Neymar fails and that Sa defences are crap. Well they were both in the copa and Messi didn't play up to his usual levels. Seriously hide your gun ffs, I fear for your safety.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:10 am

LOL, you weren't joking how does this post look at all like a joke?

"What did Messi do when he played in copa america again? he must have run rings round the whole field and Argentina must have manitad their way to victory, wrong...He failed in SA tournament, failed to score in a WC, a problem Nerman doesn't have."

You have been running around all day saying ignorant things about Barca, Messi, German football, Bayern etc etc and then when someone calls you out your joking.

Please share with us the part that was funny or a joke? It's really just uninformed Messi bashing which is par for the course today.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:22 am

dnmac4 wrote:LOL, you weren't joking how does this post look at all like a joke?

"What did Messi do when he played in copa america again? he must have run rings round the whole field and Argentina must have manitad their way to victory, wrong...He failed in SA tournament, failed to score in a WC, a problem Nerman doesn't have."

You have been running around all day saying ignorant things about Barca, Messi, German football, Bayern etc etc and then when someone calls you out your joking.

Please share with us the part that was funny or a joke? It's really just uninformed Messi bashing which is par for the course today.

Go and look in the other thread and I said Messi is the best player I have seen since Maradona. I slated geran football, as dd Babun lex and a few there because Leverkusen were shameful tonight. Didn't slate barca, I said they never came out f third gear ffs.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:25 am

jibers wrote:

Dude calm down. Every post you make is like you're bordering on suicide ffs. I am clearly joking. Messi is the best player in the last 20+ years ffs. Of course I'm kidding. The fact is that Nick said that Neymar fails and that Sa defences are crap. Well they were both in the copa and Messi didn't play up to his usual levels. Seriously hide your gun ffs, I fear for your safety.

I didnt say that ffs
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 39 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 39  Next