inderbaby
DeviAngel
Luca
Juventino89
The_ItalianFool
13 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Who would you start tomorrow? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who would you start tomorrow?

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:57 am

Actually everything is clear here.

Is a stupid idea? Gee, how did Napoli do it against the likes of Man City and go through to the Final 16 in the Champions league? How do Udinese do it, and yet come up right behind Juventus in the standings. Gee, a very stupid idea indeed. Gee, poor Juve, They can't do that then.

Because you just confirmed where Lichsitener positions, so you claiming he can't do that role, is false.

You know it's odd, because I had very intelligent people in fact liking that tactical idea. You seem to be the only one thinking it can't function, and of course I know why.

But hey you wanted a team right?

AS Roma is a perfect example, a squad that plays with a 4-3-3, but shift to a 3-4-3 and from what I get from Adriano Bacconi's tactics(once again the La Domenica Sportiva).. Don't believe me? Refer to the Romanisti(ErPupone) he will confirm this, shift into a similar 3-1-3-3 around the field.

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:29 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Actually everything is clear here.

Is a stupid idea? Gee, how did Napoli do it against the likes of Man City and go through to the Final 16 in the Champions league? How do Udinese do it, and yet come up right behind Juventus in the standings. Gee, a very stupid idea indeed. Gee, poor Juve, They can't do that then.

Because you just confirmed where Lichsitener positions, so you claiming he can't do that role, is false.

You know it's odd, because I had very intelligent people in fact liking that tactical idea. You seem to be the only one thinking it can't function, and of course I know why.

But hey you wanted a team right?

AS Roma is a perfect example, a squad that plays with a 4-3-3, but shift to a 3-4-3 and from what I get from Adriano Bacconi's tactics(once again the La Domenica Sportiva).. Don't believe me? Refer to the Romanisti(ErPupone) he will confirm this, shift into a similar 3-1-3-3 around the field.

4th time repeating - Those teams PLAY with a 3 man defense. They dont SHIFT from a 4man to a 3man defense during counter attacks.

You know, those other guys are right - you really are thick. No matter how many times things are repeated you just dont get it.... again, my sympathies..I feel sorry for you.

As for Roma - Regardless of whatever the football "pundits" say - Luis Enrique's ROMA does NOT switch to a 3 man defense on the counter attack. I challenge you to find any game, at any time, that shows this...
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:23 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Luca wrote:There aren't many parallels to me, Balotelli is the superior player in just about every way.

I meant in character Smile) We've got our balotelli Very Happy

Elia is faster and more acrobatic in terms of preferred moves..

VS Udinese:

Elia Quagliarella Pepe
Marchisio Pirlo Vidal
Chiellini Bonucci Barzagli Lichtsteiner
Buffon
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:37 pm

This should be it but im sad to say that Conte has not got the balls for this one

Gigi
Licht-Sørensen-Barzagli-Chielinni
Pepe-Vidal-Marchisio-Elia
Matri-Quags
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:39 pm

BoBo wrote:This should be it but im sad to say that Conte has not got the balls for this one

Gigi
Matri-Quags

I dont think its a good idea to switch our formation in the last match before the break, but that formation looks great.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:50 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:
BoBo wrote:This should be it but im sad to say that Conte has not got the balls for this one

Gigi
Matri-Quags

I dont think its a good idea to switch our formation in the last match before the break, but that formation looks great.

Agreed it should have been implemented long ago but thats the Pirlo dilemma.
Even if i think he could and should work in a 2 man midfield anyway.
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:44 pm

Lynx100 wrote:
4th time repeating - Those teams PLAY with a 3 man defense. They dont SHIFT from a 4man to a 3man defense during counter attacks.

You know, those other guys are right - you really are thick. No matter how many times things are repeated you just dont get it.... again, my sympathies..I feel sorry for you.

As for Roma - Regardless of whatever the football "pundits" say - Luis Enrique's ROMA does NOT switch to a 3 man defense on the counter attack. I challenge you to find any game, at any time, that shows this...

You can repeat all you want, sometimes arrogance is bliss. And that's me alright. Feel sorry, I feel bad for someone like yourself who likes lurking cares so much about what things are said on my behalf. It feels great! I feel like a celebrity, the most popular one you can find. You got your lovers, you got your haters, but whatever the case is, you always get a big reaction.

As for Roma, what you ask is what you recieve.

"The fullbacks even play differently to Barcelona’s in their roles. Barcelona’s fullbacks push higher up [in the same aforementioned fashion] to use the width of the pitch in order to stretch the opposition defense and create openings. Luis Enrique’s fullbacks however utilize the width of the pitch in order to verticalize the play. Finally, with the fullbacks pushing up and De Rossi slotting back, the formation transforms into a 3-4-3 in the transitional phase and thus adds more bodies in midfield to facilitate ball retention and always have an out-ball."

http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2011/10/luis-enrique%E2%80%99s-roma-building-for-the-future-on-the-past/
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:56 pm

so a regista dropping back in front of the CBs is called playing a 3man defense?? :facepalm:
Then that means all teams with a deep lying playmaker play with a 3 man defense :facepalm:
Thats very different to your scenario where Lich becomes one of the CBs.. :facepalm:

Here - have a banana monkey..

Who would you start tomorrow? - Page 3 Banana_illustration_by_omercetin-d31hy1e
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:14 am

banana
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3