inderbaby
DeviAngel
Luca
Juventino89
The_ItalianFool
13 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Who would you start tomorrow? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who would you start tomorrow?

Post by RealGunner Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:37 am

Ah thanks. Will try and watch the match tommorow

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:38 am

Well it depends how Novara approaches the game, if they act like Cesena did a couple weeks ago then Juventus can easily field that team.

Juventus retains possession very well and Del Piero will only help in that situation but not having Vidal creates a void that Pazienza cannot fill and I do not think Marrone can either, Marchisio can play a slightly more advanced role and Marrone can cover.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:41 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
Luca wrote:LOVE IT :bow:

4-3-3 that shifts into a

3-1-3-3 when attacking.

Lichstiener.Barzagli.Chiellini
Marrone
Marchisio.Pirlo.Esti
Del Piero.Quag.Elia

3133 in attack is a recipe for disaster

Lich will never be a CB in any attacking phase (or defensive phase) - thats just ludicrous and he doesnt have the right qualities for a CB even in an attackinh phase

You can argue with reforming the original formation if the attacking phase is broken but Conte's teams NEVER change formations from phase to phase - FACT

--> That is VERY VERY difficult to do. you can change a 442 to a 244 easily enough but you cant change a 433 to a 3133 without MASSIVE risks

--> I challenge you to find ONE successful team in the world that chances formations like that effectively without doing it day in and day out. having 2 different systems will NOT work for Juve.

ADP will also not work at a outside right Forward - his best work, IMHO, is best when hes hung of the ST left shoulder (although he can play both footed)

And althought many people dont agree with me, and thats fine, I think De Silvestro SHOULD be given a chance on the bench this game. There is a LOAD of talent in the primavera that is not being given an opportunity to showcase itself when the opportunity comes
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:42 am

Its not that people don't agree with you about De Silvestro, it just is not realistic with the amount of wingers Juventus already has- ALL of which are healthy. It is a pipe dream for now. Not to mention I have never seen his name on the bench, will he for this game?

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:44 am

Luca wrote:Its not that people don't agree with you about De Silvestro, it just is not realistic with the amount of wingers Juventus already has- ALL of which are healthy. It is a pipe dream for now. Not to mention I have never seen his name on the bench, will he for this game?

No I agree, its not realistic to want to see him on the bench. Thats very true.

But one can only dream. I admire Pepe and esti and elia need game time so Di Silvestro wont be anyone near the bench BUT I guess its part of the bigger picture where youth need the ability to show their skills

Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:46 am

De Silvestro, Pasquato, Appelt, Sorensen, Immobile and Marrone are names I'm looking forward to seeing more of

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:50 am

Luca wrote:De Silvestro, Pasquato, Appelt, Sorensen, Immobile and Marrone are names I'm looking forward to seeing more of

Spot on man. Youre looking at the future of Juventus if we play our cards right.
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:52 am

Bacala, it's a 4-3-3, THAT SHIFTS INTO A 3-1-3-3 when attacking.. Who the hell will play that as their regular formation? When players shift in attack, most go out of position anyways, on the counter, when you play especially with 3 players in defense, those on the sides have to cover both center and the flank. Meaning Lich is still playing on the flank, but has to also cover for the center spaces of the defensive territories of the pitch simple.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:52 am

Luca wrote:Well it depends how Novara approaches the game, if they act like Cesena did a couple weeks ago then Juventus can easily field that team.

Juventus retains possession very well and Del Piero will only help in that situation but not having Vidal creates a void that Pazienza cannot fill and I do not think Marrone can either, Marchisio can play a slightly more advanced role and Marrone can cover.

They will act like Cesena, and their playing a 5-3-2
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:56 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Bacala, it's a 4-3-3, THAT SHIFTS INTO A 3-1-3-3 when attacking.. Who the hell will play that as their regular formation? When players shift in attack, most go out of position anyways, on the counter, when you play especially with 3 players in defense, those on the sides have to cover both center and the flank. Meaning Lich is still playing on the flank, but has to also cover for the center spaces of the defensive territories of the pitch simple.

Yes i can read Batty boy.

my point is that THE SHIFTING FORMATION WILL NOT WORK.

Contes system does not allow for people to wander around and lose formation. Juve do NOT play with 3 people in defense on the counter!! what team have you been watching?

Lich will NEVER cover centrally unless absolutely desperate situation.

I will repeat again to you "bacala" will understand in plain english

SHIFTING from 433 to 3133 WILL NOT WORK
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:57 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Bacala, it's a 4-3-3, THAT SHIFTS INTO A 3-1-3-3 when attacking.. Who the hell will play that as their regular formation? When players shift in attack, most go out of position anyways, on the counter, when you play especially with 3 players in defense, those on the sides have to cover both center and the flank. Meaning Lich is still playing on the flank, but has to also cover for the center spaces of the defensive territories of the pitch simple.

Always on the offensive with the name calling... Evil or Very Mad
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:31 am

Lynx100 wrote:

Contes system does not allow for people to wander around and lose formation. Juve do NOT play with 3 people in defense on the counter!! what team have you been watching?

Shall I remind of you of the Napoli game when we played a 3-5-2? So please let's not come up with nonesense here. :coffee:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:19 am

I'd start:
.............................Buffon..................
Lichtsteiner............Barzagli........Chiellini.......Pepe
............Marchisio............Pirlo........Pazienza.....
................Elia..........ADP..............Esti
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:22 am

That just doesn't seem very functional

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:42 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Who would you start tomorrow? - Page 2 AbBMeGxadq
like Smile
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:42 am

juvefanmkd wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Who would you start tomorrow? - Page 2 AbBMeGxadq
like Smile
But honestly we wouldnt see this
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:43 am

In all honesty, never lol but what a formation

I am still hopeful to see an attack of;

Vucinic-Quagliarella-Elia

This season

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:04 am

Luca wrote:That just doesn't seem very functional

Y not?
Pepe was an LB @ Udinese
Pazienza tackle...
& Elia needs a chance...he & Esti on left & right would tear open any difference
& Despite being 37...Del Piero works alot!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:08 am

Del Piero as a prima punta? no way, you're asking him to lead the line

Elia and Estigarribia may tear open the defense but what about when they cross to the middle and it is Del Piero waiting to head in

You're better off throwing Matri or Quagliarella in his place or drop a midfielder to play a 4-4-2

Also, we have no evidence that Pepe would make a good LB, everyone is just speculating. And I also do not believe he ever played as a LB for Udinese, I may be wrong but I don't think so.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:30 am

Lynx100 wrote:

Shall I remind of you of the Napoli game when we played a 3-5-2? So please let's not come up with nonesense here. :coffee:

?!?!?! thats the most stupidest counter-argument ive ever read!?! Its not even related to the original discussion about changing defensive line during attacking/defensive phases nor does it address my suggestion that Lich as a CB is asking for trouble.

Question 1: How is a 3-5-2 formation the same as turning a 4man defense in a 3 man defense on the counter?????? Its not If anything, changing a 3 man defense on the attack to a 5 man defense on the defensive phase makes a lot more sense

Question 2: Did Lich play as one of the 3 CBs in the 3-5-2- as you claim he should in your '3133' scenario??? NO

So again, going back to my initial point and the discussion we were having (before you YET AGAIN changed the topic and tried to sidestep the intial debate) --> changing in a from a 433 to a 3133 between phases with Lich as a centreback is suicidal.

I shall await your response to these questions with anticipation...

COME AT ME!
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:08 am

Still eagerly awaiting your response CSS...
I know youve logged on and posted in the last few hours...
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:09 am

Lynx100 wrote:Still eagerly awaiting your response CSS...

Bro, he does this all he time.

Starts arguments and when he gets bored or is pinned up against the wall he just stops answering.

Really pathetic.

:bom:
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Pinguino Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:43 am

The_ItalianFool wrote:
Lynx100 wrote:Still eagerly awaiting your response CSS...

Bro, he does this all he time.

Starts arguments and when he gets bored or is pinned up against the wall he just stops answering.

Really pathetic.

:bom:
That plus he is all out of reinforcements. :shisha:
Il Pinguino
Il Pinguino
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:37 am

Lynx100 wrote:?!?!?! thats the most stupidest counter-argument ive ever read!?! Its not even related to the original discussion about changing defensive line during attacking/defensive phases nor does it address my suggestion that Lich as a CB is asking for trouble.

Question 1: How is a 3-5-2 formation the same as turning a 4man defense in a 3 man defense on the counter?????? Its not If anything, changing a 3 man defense on the attack to a 5 man defense on the defensive phase makes a lot more sense

Question 2: Did Lich play as one of the 3 CBs in the 3-5-2- as you claim he should in your '3133' scenario??? NO

So again, going back to my initial point and the discussion we were having (before you YET AGAIN changed the topic and tried to sidestep the intial debate) --> changing in a from a 433 to a 3133 between phases with Lich as a centreback is suicidal.

I shall await your response to these questions with anticipation...

COME AT ME!

Oh boy, someone is addicted to Sciacca. Sciacca are you a drug? He wants you to go at him! You want to smoke me? Sell me? Own me? Sciacca, you must be a legend even to a typical lurker lmao. Drugs are iilegal though Sciacca, so let's not get caught here.

1. 3-5-2 shows that we've played with a 3 man D, in which you said was impossible.
2. Odd? I wonder why Bonucci was playing more in midfield and Lichsitner more back that game. Gee, who would of figured LOL

And yet you can't explain how Lich can't play centrally when he has to cover Bonucci at times, or when both players shift during counter attacks some times, gee I wonder how that happens.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:49 am

Oh boy, someone is addicted to Sciacca. Sciacca are you a drug? He wants you to go at him! You want to smoke me? Sell me? Own me? Sciacca, you must be a legend even to a typical lurker lmao. Drugs are iilegal though Sciacca, so let's not get caught here.

1. 3-5-2 shows that we've played with a 3 man D, in which you said was impossible.
2. Odd? I wonder why Bonucci was playing more in midfield and Lichsitner more back that game. Gee, who would of figured LOL

And yet you can't explain how Lich can't play centrally when he has to cover Bonucci at times, or when both players shift during counter attacks some times, gee I wonder how that happens.

Maybe you should go back to your english classes Stronzo. I never said playing with a 3man D is impossible - Please find a quote from me anymore saying that???? Sangano.... :facepalm:

I cant believe I have to repeat myself again here but seeing as though english isnt your first language I dont mind - SWITCHING FROM A 4 MAN DEFENSE TO A 3MAN DEFENSE WHEN COUNTER-ATTACKING IS A STUPID IDEA AND DOES NOT WORK - is that a bit clearer to you? Dont worry, ill repeat it again in the next post so you can read it again.

Bonucci playing more in midfield and Lich having to cover??? Highlights 2 things - Bonucci is absolutely shocking at positional play - FACT. Lich will have to haul ass to come and cover for Bonuccis ass when Bonucci loses his position - FACT. Does that mean Lich would be good as a CB?? NO :coffee: It just means Bonucci is useless

So going back to the original debate before you yet again changed it....SHOW ME AN EXAMPLE OF HOW A TEAM CHANGES SUCCESSFULLY FROM A 4 MAN DEFENSE TO A 3 MAN DEFENSE BETWEEN ATTACKING AND DEFENDING PLAY?? NO TEAM I CAN THINK OF IN THE LAST 25YEARS HAS DONE THIS. I SHALL AWAIT YOUR RESPONSE TO BACK UP YOUR "433 TO 3133" FORMATION CHANGE CLAIM

(PS: Dont worry, Ill repeat myself again in the next post for you to understand)
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:57 am

Actually everything is clear here.

Is a stupid idea? Gee, how did Napoli do it against the likes of Man City and go through to the Final 16 in the Champions league? How do Udinese do it, and yet come up right behind Juventus in the standings. Gee, a very stupid idea indeed. Gee, poor Juve, They can't do that then.

Because you just confirmed where Lichsitener positions, so you claiming he can't do that role, is false.

You know it's odd, because I had very intelligent people in fact liking that tactical idea. You seem to be the only one thinking it can't function, and of course I know why.

But hey you wanted a team right?

AS Roma is a perfect example, a squad that plays with a 4-3-3, but shift to a 3-4-3 and from what I get from Adriano Bacconi's tactics(once again the La Domenica Sportiva).. Don't believe me? Refer to the Romanisti(ErPupone) he will confirm this, shift into a similar 3-1-3-3 around the field.

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next