Who do you think should go come tomorrow?...

5 posters

Go down

Who do you think should go come tomorrow?... Empty Who do you think should go come tomorrow?...

Post by Cotes Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:30 am

It is known that tomorrow is the final day of the transfer market and Juventus have players who are clearly not in the plans for Mr. Conte for the 2011/2012 season.
Never the less, some of these players have become fan favourites & have made a name for them self here at Juve.

Who do you guys think should really go & who can maybe stay. If you guys need help on which players who could go, here is a list:

Cristian Pasquato
Manuel Giandonato
Marco Motta
Fabio Grosso
Leonardo Bonucci
Frederik Sørensen
Simone Pepe
Vincenzo Iaquinta
Carvalho Amauri
Who do you think should go come tomorrow?... Juventus_prev

Last edited by Cotes on Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:49 am; edited 4 times in total
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Who do you think should go come tomorrow?... Empty Re: Who do you think should go come tomorrow?...

Post by Luca Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:32 am

Go:
Amauri
Pepe
Sorensen (loan)
Iaquinta
Toni
Pasquato/Giandonato on loan only if they will not see the field, Pasquato can be a good SS to have for depth, with Vucinic and Del Piero ahead of him. I can see them both going.

In:
Rhodolfo

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Who do you think should go come tomorrow?... Empty Re: Who do you think should go come tomorrow?...

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:39 am

All of them, except Bonucci.
Pasquato on loan, same for the other youth players

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:42 am

I see Only Bonucci and Pepe out

in : Alves/Rhodolfo
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:42 am

I see Only Bonucci and Pepe out

in : Alves/Rhodolfo
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:43 am

Bonucci is staying, He's not going anywhere Razz SKY Confirmed it

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:50 am

sciacca wrote:Bonucci is staying, He's not going anywhere Razz SKY Confirmed it

the new reports from sky and sportitalia,tuttojuve say that the deal is done ...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juverpool Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:52 am

It would be a stupid idea to let Bonucci go, Juve bought him for 15m last year, he hasn't proved himself yet, don't make another Diego mistake... Give him some time, have another quality CB along side him to push to his limits...

Good news is Elia is now coming for sure, and the only guess is who the CB is...

Pepe, Amauri, Iaquinta out, Toni will stay as a sub central striker for Matri.

Overall, I am very happy with this summer transfer window, bear in mind we have no EC next season, with the current squad depth, if Conte can gel everyone together, I will no be surpised if we go to the very top... and then that's when we need to think who to buy for next year ( I meant star players)...

One more day to go till the end of the summer transfer, I've been constantly checking the transfer news everyday, 2 months is soooo long... Laughing
juverpool
juverpool
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:15 am

Cotes wrote:It is known that tomorrow is the final day of the transfer market and Juventus have players who are clearly not in the plans for Mr. Conte for the 2011/2012 season.
Never the less, some of these players have become fan favourites & have made a name for them self here at Juve.

Who do you guys think should really go & who can maybe stay. If you guys need help on which players who could go, here is a list:

Cristian Pasquato
Manuel Giandonato
Marco Motta
Fabio Grosso
Leonardo Bonucci
Frederik Sørensen
Simone Pepe
Vincenzo Iaquinta
Carvalho Amauri
Who do you think should go come tomorrow?... Juventus_prev

Hopefully all of them are gone. Other than the 3 young guns who need playing time and should go on loan (Giandonato, Pasquato, Sorensen), the rest are scrubs and are not Juve material. Bonucci is borderline, but he hasn't impressed and I wish we would have spent the extra funds and purchased Ranocchia instead...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down