I’m a centre-back, says Chiellini

4 posters

Go down

I’m a centre-back, says Chiellini  Empty I’m a centre-back, says Chiellini

Post by DeviAngel Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:12 pm

Giorgio Chiellini will be happy to once again be fielded in the heart of the Juventus defence this weekend. “It’s my role.”

The Italian international has been mainly used as a left-back by Antonio Conte in Turin this season, but Leonardo Bonucci’s suspension should see him move over into the middle against Novara.

“I’m ready to return into the centre, but it will be up to the Coach to decide,” Chiellini told Sky Sport Italia.

“At the end of the day I consider that to be my natural position and I think I play better in that role,” he added.

“I’m at the disposal of the squad and I’ll be happy to play as a centre-back against Novara.”

Juventus are currently top of the standings with Udinese, two points clear of Lazio and title rivals Milan.

“We have great respect for Milan,” the former Fiorentina player noted. “After all, we know that they are the reigning Italian champions.

“There is a great desire here at Juventus to do well, but we are just taking things one game at a time without thinking about what could happen at the end of the season.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

I’m a centre-back, says Chiellini  Empty Re: I’m a centre-back, says Chiellini

Post by BoBo Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:25 pm

Im sorry to say Giorgio but u are like Maicon on the left and like BonBon in the centre... Stay put where u are and let Sørensen do his job
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:16 pm

Already posted
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:58 pm

BoBo wrote:Im sorry to say Giorgio but u are like Maicon on the left and like BonBon in the centre... Stay put where u are and let Sørensen do his job
Wow this is so wrong LOL, Maicon controls the ball 100 times better than giorgio and Giorgio defends 100 times better than maicon.
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down