lenear1030
Sri
Sushi Master
Raptorgunner
RealGunner
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Would you take Torres ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you take Torres ?

Post by Sri Thu 15 Dec 2011, 09:20

since1996 wrote:
srigooner wrote:
since1996 wrote:obviously he will have to take a pay cut. atm he is on 150000/wk and we can cut it to 100. its just a lack of confidence otherwise torres is really a sharp shooter.

Idk abt you, but if I were a football player who is being sold for 30 million lesser, 2 unproductive years after a 50 million mega deal which seemed to promise many trophies including Europe, and also having to take a 50k p/w cut in my wages, THAT would damage what is left of my confidence beyond repair.

what happened to "prove a point"?

He'd've done that by now after his move, especially after the comments he made when leaving Liverpool about moving to a bigger club. I don't think he is that strong a character to move again and then prove a point.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by boss Thu 15 Dec 2011, 15:59

whattttt ! Torres ? NO WAY.....says BOSS Wink End of story.LOL

boss
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman Thu 15 Dec 2011, 17:48

If we could take him no risk, then yeah I'd be happy to have him, but for his wages, forgetta-bout-it. For the record, I wouldn't want us to sign Tevez either given he'd probably try to force a move back to Argentina within a few months of the transfer (and knowing Wenger, he'd actually grant his wish).

I say we wait until the end of the season and sign Drogba on a free :coffee:
Eman
Eman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Thu 15 Dec 2011, 18:31

Eman wrote:If we could take him no risk, then yeah I'd be happy to have him, but for his wages, forgetta-bout-it. For the record, I wouldn't want us to sign Tevez either given he'd probably try to force a move back to Argentina within a few months of the transfer (and knowing Wenger, he'd actually grant his wish).

I say we wait until the end of the season and sign Drogba on a free :coffee:

Not likely, we need attacking reinforcement in January with Chamakh and Gervinho leaving. When he does sign some players for depth it'll eliminate the need to sign Drogba in the summer.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman Fri 16 Dec 2011, 05:02

MJGunner wrote:Not likely, we need attacking reinforcement in January with Chamakh and Gervinho leaving. When he does sign some players for depth it'll eliminate the need to sign Drogba in the summer.
Yeahh, I don't think it is likely at all, and his wages would be very high as well, but I just don't want him to line up against us ever again!

I guess the consensus is on Godolski though. After all, this is Goal Legacy Razz
Eman
Eman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum