guest7
Shamirr
Le Samourai
The Madrid One
Onyx
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Which players would improve our team? Empty Which players would improve our team?

Post by Onyx Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:27 pm

M'Vila and Neymar imo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Which players would improve our team? Empty Re: Which players would improve our team?

Post by The Madrid One Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:03 pm

um.............

neymar over di maria at this stage is a ?

mvila? dont know...

maybe...

idk!!!
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Which players would improve our team? Empty Re: Which players would improve our team?

Post by Le Samourai Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:04 pm

Neymar wouldn't improve anything immediately IMO.

Maybe M'Villa.

Phillip Lahm and Lionel Messi.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:04 pm

De Rossi

That is all

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamirr Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:47 pm

Thiago Silva would be a better partner to Ramos than Pepe.

RB? maybe, we do need one if Ramos moves in.

I don't think anyone can improve our midfield or attack. Maybe DDR but we need to wait on sahin - Xabi partnership...
Shamirr
Shamirr
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:02 pm

our canteras (jese, carvajal and alex)
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:08 pm

Bastian Schweinsteiger.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:12 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:Bastian Schweinsteiger.
Which players would improve our team? 129115hp2
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:20 pm

Schweinsteiger-Sahin/Alonso
----------Ozil-------------

Damn. albino
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:21 pm

bastian shits all over both xabi and sahin
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:27 pm

Well Sahin shat all over Piggy last season when Bayern played BVB.

#jussayin
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:28 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:Schweinsteiger-Sahin/Alonso
----------Ozil-------------

Damn. albino
theres no smiley for such a...such a...
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:34 pm

Who would improve us immediately? Maybe Messi.

Otherwise I really can't think of anyone who would come in and improve us drastically. We're at a point where we play a certain way and players can't just come in and play well.

If you really think we need any player out there just pick up the controller and ask Super_Mag if he wants to play online.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:43 pm

Neymar wouldnt be an immediate improvement since he will have to adapt a great deal before performing. The other options we mentioned, Hazard and Gotze, would bring more right now, because their football is already adapted to the highest standard.

In terms of attacking players, you would have to bring in an already established top player, because our youngsters are quite good. Even if Di Maria is ape shat in the brain, his pressing is among the most ridiculous out there.

I have grown a bit of a hard on for Kroos, so i would say him. Again, this is a case of bringing already established top players because our youngsters are pretty good. M'vila as well could be an improvement, but more so with Sahin than Alonso, so it's a bit of a 50/50. Vidal obviously.

In defense, if we can find a ball playing CB to replace Carv and Albiol long term, i would be happy. we have Pepe and Varane already in a similar profile (i.e. last defender), we might need one is the profile of Ramos as well. Im not worried about the fullbacks, Lass did pretty good there, and if he is ok with staying there, so will i.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:16 pm

mtfootball wrote:M'Vila and Neymar imo.

These are the only two players I would buy if I were Flo. I would clear out the squad a bit (Lolbiol, Granero, Altintop, Lass I guess) and then promote some canteranos. With Neymar, there isnt much space for them though.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:23 pm

Ganso wrote:bastian shits all over both xabi and sahin

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Which players would improve our team? Are-you-serious-right-now

"Are you serious right now"
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:26 pm

yes i am :lucas:
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:41 pm

Lol Ganso last year Bastian was having one of his best years......and Sahin shitted all over him in the Bundesliga.....LOL
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:56 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Neymar wouldnt be an immediate improvement since he will have to adapt a great deal before performing. The other options we mentioned, Hazard and Gotze, would bring more right now, because their football is already adapted to the highest standard.

In terms of attacking players, you would have to bring in an already established top player, because our youngsters are quite good. Even if Di Maria is ape shat in the brain, his pressing is among the most ridiculous out there.

I have grown a bit of a hard on for Kroos, so i would say him. Again, this is a case of bringing already established top players because our youngsters are pretty good. M'vila as well could be an improvement, but more so with Sahin than Alonso, so it's a bit of a 50/50. Vidal obviously.

In defense, if we can find a ball playing CB to replace Carv and Albiol long term, i would be happy. we have Pepe and Varane already in a similar profile (i.e. last defender), we might need one is the profile of Ramos as well. Im not worried about the fullbacks, Lass did pretty good there, and if he is ok with staying there, so will i.

I saw what you did there... eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:03 pm

Did you? what did i do? Very Happy
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:16 pm

You wanted to bait me out from lurking mode eco smile

On topic, keep Lass as rightback, loan out Carvajal. Alex, Jesse and Morata deserve a shot with the squad we have. We can take risks in the next year with them eco smile No need to buy around eco smile

Last edited by babun1024 on Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by estrella bernabeu Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:16 pm

Canteranos :coffee:
estrella bernabeu
estrella bernabeu
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:20 pm

babun1024 wrote:You wanted to bait me out from lurking mode eco smile

On topic, keep Lass as rightback, loan out Carvajal. Alex, Jesse and Morata deserve a shot with the squad we have. We can take risks in the next year with them eco smile No need to buy around eco smile

lol, i actually like him, and he is making the transformation into a pretty good CM.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:23 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
babun1024 wrote:You wanted to bait me out from lurking mode eco smile

lol, i actually like him, and he is making the transformation into a pretty good CM.

I noticed him first eco smile He is even more versatile than Muller/Ozil eco smile Flo won't get him from Bayern anytime soon eco smile Better aim at someone like De Rossi eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:34 pm

Well, De Rossi is a completely different beast, but yeah, if he is on the market, why not go for him.

I hope to see Alex turning into that kind of player, i would get really hard if he does. Very Happy

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next