guest7
Shamirr
Le Samourai
The Madrid One
Onyx
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Which players would improve our team? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which players would improve our team?

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon 5 Dec 2011 - 0:34

Well, De Rossi is a completely different beast, but yeah, if he is on the market, why not go for him.

I hope to see Alex turning into that kind of player, i would get really hard if he does. Very Happy

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Which players would improve our team? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which players would improve our team?

Post by Babun Mon 5 Dec 2011 - 0:38

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Well, De Rossi is a completely different beast, but yeah, if he is on the market, why not go for him.

I hope to see Alex turning into that kind of player, i would get really hard if he does. Very Happy

I'd be happy if Alex transforms into a complete CM, RM old school style eco smile He's got the prerequisites eco smile He won't turn into something like Kroos because the football schools in Spain and Germany are very different unless Mou decides to have a legacy in RM and change the castilla system as well eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeps33178 Mon 5 Dec 2011 - 3:19

DDR is overrated, doesnt do anything of note tbh

would rather have M'Vila but i dont think he would start over anyone so that would be pointless

Neymar would do much better, but I want him on the team soo badly Twisted Evil
Jeps33178
Jeps33178
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Mon 5 Dec 2011 - 3:21

babun1024 wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Well, De Rossi is a completely different beast, but yeah, if he is on the market, why not go for him.

I'd be happy if Alex transforms into a complete CM, RM old school style eco smile He's got the prerequisites eco smile He won't turn into something like Kroos because the football schools in Spain and Germany are very different unless Mou decides to have a legacy in RM and change the castilla system as well eco smile
is mou doing anything with the cantera at all?

woudlnt it be a good move to improve the club all around that way?i cant believe mou would over look that Suspect flo? Suspect
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 5 Dec 2011 - 4:49

Jeps33178 wrote:DDR is overrated, doesnt do anything of note tbh

would rather have M'Vila but i dont think he would start over anyone so that would be pointless

Neymar would do much better, but I want him on the team soo badly Twisted Evil

lolwut

I love how people make comments about players they obviously don't watch play

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Mon 5 Dec 2011 - 4:55

Kahn Laughing

Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Mon 5 Dec 2011 - 5:15

We don't need anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon 5 Dec 2011 - 5:25

Ever Banega... for the 246234623623456236th time.

+ RB and CB <--- obviously these two would have to be WC-quality, and there isn't exactly an abundance of WC defenders these days...
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon 5 Dec 2011 - 5:27

Thimmy wrote:Ever Banega... for the 246234623623456236th time.

+ RB and CB <--- obviously these two would have to be WC-quality, and there isn't exactly an abundance of WC defenders these days...

Valencia would go berserk if we approach Banega lol

RB, we can sign a young one and hope he turns good.

CB, i'm not sure we need a world class one seeing how we have Pepe, Ramos, and Varane. some one that can fit into the rotation would be nice, ball playing preferably

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Mon 5 Dec 2011 - 11:12

Mvila, Neymer, RB (Walker perhaps lol) carvajal needs time.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon 5 Dec 2011 - 13:23

We don't need Banega since we already have Sahin. I would of preferred if we signed Banega over Sahin however.

Also I still think Khedira is nothing more than a bench player. I know he works hard and he's the unsung hero, but surely there's better players.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Mon 5 Dec 2011 - 19:41

the team is ok imo after we release some fringe player, we shouldn't really go after more wc players since the starting xi is gonna be quite hard to break into when all starters are fit...

look at barca for example no matter what new additions they make either wc or not, their still at their best with the likes of pedro, biscuit in the team playing their roles etc..

mt no matter who we get we can't dominate every opponent we face,doesn't matter if they are top 3 or last place it just doesn't work like that, so replacing khedira or di maria doesn't mean we are gonna own even more than now, we are already top 2 in the world, so i dont really think any big changes are needed to improve the squad, unless players are on the decline
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon 5 Dec 2011 - 21:07

Damn Jeps, De Rossi is so not overrated. Sorry to pin point that part of your comment only but it really just stands out. I always loved to see De Rossi in a Madrid uniform but the man is Roma through and through and it would just seem out of sorts honestly.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Mon 5 Dec 2011 - 23:16

With the way he is flirting straight on with Barca, I doubt Neymar is coming to Madrid now. Sad
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2